General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Showing 21 to 40 of 2,749

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

21. Posted:

Kay, well, I'm entering with this!
Untitled

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Karakato

Karakato

22. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

DreamyViridi is a shoo-in for this if he joins.

Dunno, Konata has this in the bag if she ever decides to show her face around here.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage
randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

23. Posted:

:O my habit of constantly using adorable Pikachu avatars may finally pay off.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

24. Posted:

In all fairness, I will not join this, just to give others a chance to win u__u
But @Scary_Old_Lady got my vote.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
KingDunsparce

KingDunsparce

25. Posted:

Stand aside. The true victor arrives. The kingliest of kings. The sparciest of sparce. I hereby enter this contest in the name of Sparcia!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Drawdler

Drawdler

26. Posted:

Sure! Here's mine! :)
Untitled

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Jmaster49

Jmaster49

27. Posted:

I changed my avatar from this: Untitled to this:
Untitled
Catgirl Peach is my entry.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

AuthorMessage
BadKitty

BadKitty

28. Posted:

Mewmewmew fools! We all know who is the cutest of them all!~ :*
Untitled
That's be the little adorable catgirl who would be me~ :

Struts around the forums~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

29. Posted:

I just uploaded my cute Rukia avatar! Btw it's me WiiWareWave I changed my username back to Rukiafan. ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

Recent Exclusive Articles:
Staff Viewpoint: Which Capcom Titles Do You Want Remade/Remastered For The Wii U And 3DS?
Feature: What Games Are We Going To Be Playing This Weekend: Volume 6
Review: Ultratron (Wii U eShop)
A Look at DLC: Mario Kart 8 (packs 1 & 2)

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

30. Posted:

I guess I'll just post my entry, even though you all already know what my entry is. :P
Untitled

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!"
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.”
"Okay!"
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

31. Posted:

I'm in with this one:

Untitled

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
FishieFish

FishieFish

32. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Mine is by far the cutest!

You have my vote!

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

33. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

DreamyViridi is a shoo-in for this if he joins.

Ooo, I got a mention.
It's true. I'm as Dreamy as can be, and cute to boot. Yep, count me in too!
Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Mewtwo Wii U (UK) Code Giveaway! Let me know if you want it!

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Magikarp3

Magikarp3

34. Posted:

I was totally going to enter but I realised i don't have much fondness for cute things in general :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

35. Posted:

Surely a black-winged snake/bird mutant of death sporting shades is the cutest thing ever. u_u

...Right?

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
MrPokirby

MrPokirby

36. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Surely a black-winged snake/bird mutant of death sporting shades is the cutest thing ever. u_u

...Right?

@WingedSnagret (Totally not sarcastically) ...Yes. That is correct. Your pic is BY FAR the cutest thing to ever exist within the data space of the interwebs. You sir have already one this contest because you used life hacks to create your incredible picture and there is nothing we can do about it. Conglaturations, a winrar is you.
Also, I've really gotta start working on my new pic, if only for a one-time use. Walfas, don't fail me now!

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

37. Posted:

MrPokirby wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Surely a black-winged snake/bird mutant of death sporting shades is the cutest thing ever. u_u

...Right?

@WingedSnagret (Totally not sarcastically) ...Yes. That is correct. Your pic is BY FAR the cutest thing to ever exist within the data space of the interwebs. You sir have already one this contest because you used life hacks to create your incredible picture and there is nothing we can do about it. Conglaturations, a winrar is you.
Also, I've really gotta start working on my new pic, if only for a one-time use. Walfas, don't fail me now!

You tagged and quoted at the same time again. Untitled

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
MrPokirby

MrPokirby

38. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Surely a black-winged snake/bird mutant of death sporting shades is the cutest thing ever. u_u

...Right?

@WingedSnagret (Totally not sarcastically) ...Yes. That is correct. Your pic is BY FAR the cutest thing to ever exist within the data space of the interwebs. You sir have already one this contest because you used life hacks to create your incredible picture and there is nothing we can do about it. Conglaturations, a winrar is you.
Also, I've really gotta start working on my new pic, if only for a one-time use. Walfas, don't fail me now!

You tagged and quoted at the same time again. Untitled

DANG IT! I DERPED AGAIN!!! First the mega evolving Ampharos and now THIS?!

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SuperMalleo

SuperMalleo

39. Posted:

Count me in!
Untitled

Edited on by SuperMalleo

Look for me in online SSB3DS battles through this name: Jumpman

SuperMalleo's Youtube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
MrPokirby

MrPokirby

40. Posted:

@Kawaii_Neko You're not even going to give anyone else a CHANCE to win this thing, are you?

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.