Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,623

KittenKoder

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I'm watching the manliest T.V. Program ever, a.k.a. the Super Bowl. Why it's manly is because it's manly. ;3

Gay .... so gay .... guys with balls .... very gay.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I'm on stage right now, preforming the song you love. I'm the guy wearing no shirt, proving my manliness to everyone.

There's more than one guy with no shirt, you're going to have to be more specific.

Some of my clones are in the show as well

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UnknownNico

Unown is the manliest there is, no question about it. If it was any manlier, it would create a manly singularity, and the entire dimension would collapse.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

FriedSquid

UnknownNico wrote:

Unown is the manliest there is, no question about it. If it was any manlier, it would create a manly singularity, and the entire dimension would collapse.

I think you're thinking of my mustache. Still, I welcome you with open, beefy arms into our strongman fight for manliness.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SheldonRandoms

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Gets a bowl of Rotel Dip and Nacho Chips

Hey, nobody can have popcorn because of LZ, but we can still have nachos.

Unless we eat it like this

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UnknownNico

@CaptainSquid Count me in.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

Kyloctopus

Well I am a man. But I'll probably not win.
Count me in anyways.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

MasterHiggins

Some great entrants here!

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

Pit-Stain

The REAL man is finally back! Let me show my beefiness!!!

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

They showed the commercial I made during the super bowl.

sugarpixel

I just realized that the due date for entry that we've set for this is also my second anniversary of joining this site!

I joined NL on February 20th, 2012. So it will be an extra big day for me!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

Gioku wrote:

I just realized that the due date for entry that we've set for this is also my second anniversary of joining this site!

I joined NL on February 20th, 2012. So it will be an extra big day for me!

Happy second anniversary! Let's celebrate by chomping raw meat with our mighty teeth of manliness!!!

Pit-Stain

KittenKoder

Bwahaha, Sableye is still more manly than all!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^nope, Looker is manlier(if you played Pokémon X/Y's post league story you know why) and Zaraki Kenpachi is the guy who can destroy anything on its path if he uses his sword with both hands(and he's already barely invincible with only one hand)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

You're both wrong. There's nothing manlier than a chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff. u_u

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey nothing is manlier than Kirby, so much that I didn't put Kirby on my Avatar so this will be a fair game!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.