Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,623

OdnetninAges

Gioku wrote:

Hmm... yet another reason I have no interest in playing Fire Emblem.

Boo... Fire Emblem Awakening is my personal favorite 3DS game, and it's a really good RPG. Awakening is also a great entry point in the series, with 3 save files and the option of making it so that death isn't permanent. Have you tried the demo at least?

KittenKoder wrote:

Gay .... so gay .... guys with balls .... very gay.

Apparently, Nintendo Life is now a middle school.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

sugarpixel

OdnetninAges wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Hmm... yet another reason I have no interest in playing Fire Emblem.

Boo... Fire Emblem Awakening is my personal favorite 3DS game, and it's a really good RPG. Awakening is also a great entry point in the series, with 3 save files and the option of making it so that death isn't permanent. Have you tried the demo at least?

...obviously you have not seen my rants about how I cannot stand the characters with no feet...!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

Gioku wrote:

...obviously you have not seen my rants about how I cannot stand the characters with no feet...!

Oh no, I saw them. I had just hoped that you were kidding about a problem as microscopic as the character's 3D models not having feet making you not want to play such a great game. -_- Whatever, though. It's your choice, not mine. Maybe it's a big deal for you, but I see no problems with it.

@Kawaii_Neko LOL, I noticed that earlier. I wonder what the post that finally got him banned was.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

My Anime List

sugarpixel

...I wasn't gonna bring that up, but... I breathed a big sigh of relief when that happened; he had me at the end of my rope and I was starting to get angry — and those of you who have gotten to know me know that I never get angry around here... but I feel so much better now, I have nothing to worry about around here anymore.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Umm… how you guys know?

EDIT: Never mind and I was hoping nobody get banned and move on but I was wronged.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

OdnetninAges

To be honest, he was kinda getting on my nerves.

For example, a while back I quoted a post that @SheldonRandoms made regarding none of the girls that was in a picture Jmaster shared wanting to date him, and to not feel bad about it because they wouldn't date him either. After I quoted this, I pointed out how earlier he said that his avatar (at the time) was female (obviously wasn't, joking around), and that was likely the reason why the girls wouldn't date him. Now, this was directed at Randoms, but Jmaster got all fired up and angry at me, going on about how just because his avatar was female didn't mean he was female. I tried to explain that it was meant for Randoms, but he never responded.

He also got fired up at me when I told him that it wasn't smart to continue the "I'm soooooooooo gonna wiiiiin" posts.

Oh well. It's in the past, now. No use in blabbering on about it.

My Anime List

HankLangley

Im obviously a real man

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere You mean Guile from Street Fighter

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Except Guile has American flag birthmarks, so he put Lt. Surge to shame right there.

........Now there should be a Pokemon Street Fighter game or something.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@OdnetninAges it's my OCD. It apparently flares up over things like that... that and the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of that gameplay style, so... nothing there really to give me any interest.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.