Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

yes it helped a lot the virus is gone! now time to analyze the data.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yes it helped a lot the virus is gone! now time to analyze the data.

All right!

Hhhhhmmmmm.......

It looks like whoever pulled your friends into that void used this "Wormhole Generator" to open the path itself. I bet if we can find the controls and reopen the link, we can save them.

Let's follow the path that PSI found, maybe it'll lead us to the control systems!

Edited on by Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

sure I'll keep a copy of this program with me just to be sure and catch up to you guys soon.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

sure I'll keep a copy of this program with me just to be sure and catch up to you guys soon.

You do that.
(I need to get to bed anyway)

Galvanic_Arcvn

mystman12

Rolls out of a vent. Ookay, where am I?

The seventh floor... I should have taken the stairs...

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm... guess I missed something.
...and I don't feel like reading back through old pages.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

mystman12

@GuSilverFlame, @Galvanic_Arcvn, and @PSI_King were never trapped because they were left behind, so they went in and found a computer program that creates voids or something, and they also defeated a virus that popped out. I was also left behind, so I went into the building completely clueless as to where everyone is. The elevator was out, so I spent the whole night in my morph ball going through ventilation to get to the top floor, but I ended up on level seven.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah that's pretty much what @Mystman12 said and now I'm goin through the secret passage @PSI_King found to catch up with him and @Galvanic_Arcvn so we can hopefully save everybody.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

hm the path splits at this point, I'll take the left and hope there's a bathroom in this direction....
finds a half open door
jackpot! it must be the bathroom! but wai what's this sound? doesn't seem like a flush to me...
whisperings from thother side of the door
now #### got alm### all the NL# Gold## C##ral C##w in the ###y Lif# sp##e, let's beg#n the ####
but ##### wh#t s##uld we do a##ut the others?
ELIMINATE THEM!!!!
oh no! this is not the bathroom, I have to prepare for the battle!
or forget I have power to fight and pathetically run away trying to meet up with the others before it's too late....
I like the first plan I really like it, but it's like in the movies running away to regroup is the plan that always works!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

mystman12

This place has everything! Massage room, arcade room, ball pit room, endless void room, prison room, room room, room room room, room sounds weird now, doesn't it? Wait, a prison room?! Peeks in Is that... Reggie and Iwata?!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

SomeBitTripFan

Meanwhile in the White Void...

@SomeBitTripFan walked through the white void. As he walked he began to notice other prominent users in a comatose state. "Am I really in the bBanned Realm?" he thought. "Was an-

/smacks narrator (I'm sorry Nimoy ;'()

/Nimoy leaves

Conglatuations! Morgan Freeman is the new narrator.

"We need to get out of here", @SomeBitTripFan said. "Maybe if the others who didn't come can take over the Administrative Computer of this Nintendolife 2.Wrayburn and unban us, we can get out of here.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

they don't stop running after me! ahh I can't take it anymore! time to fight with all I've got!!!
picks the legend card to use

LEGEND CARD! PERSONAL COMBO, MEGACMBO!!!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I͓̦̘͓̦͉̪̔̈̂ͤ̾̊̂̉̑̐ͣ̆ͣ̀̈́ͪ̄̚ͅt̫̬̱̤̼̰̰͍̤̜̥͕͙̭̙̀̈́͗̌̅'̥͉̖̤̮̠̝̻͊ͭ̽ͦͬ͂̇̾̎͛̏ͩ͐̿͂s̖̞̝̜ͪ̑ͥ̑̃͊̾ͪ̆ͦ̔ ̜̯͖͎̻̟̤͙̪̩̜͔̟̭̫̫͈̠̊̑ͧ̎̋̂͆̋̆̍͒ṫ̮̼̳̤͕̱̟͓̯̭͓̳̻̰̳͎̭́́͐͊̐͊ͫ̿ͤ̎ō̤̣̫͇͍̲ͬ̈́̃ͪ̅͛͊o͚͚̜͕̞̺̝̥͚͒͐̏ͬ̿ͤ̓͑ ̲͈͖͚͕͔̩͖̞̰͕͍̪̮͆̄ͨ̎ͩͧͅl̞͇̰̥̻͓͈̗̥͙̹̞̯̺̞̫̍̈͌̊̐̍ͅa̭̲͇̗̯̗̻̦̖̖͓̭̘̟̝̜͔̼͛͐̃ͮt̬̻̣̖̝̪̰͎̜͔̲̙̞̲̺̯̂͋̃̎ͨ̎̐ͯͩ̅̅̈̄͗ͮ̓̿̋̏ͅȇ̹̥̝̦̜͎͕̗̗͚̰͎̣͕ͬ̎̏͊ͬͣ̍ͭ̾ͦ̉̒͐̂͑͋̊ ̞̲̙̤̳͈̱͇̫̤̦̜ͥ̈͛ͨ͊ͥ̆̉̊̅͛̆̏t͎̱̼̦̅ͣͨ̄̆́ͤ̽̈̔͋̓͆̂̈́ͣ́͋o̫̫̥̯̻̔͐̌͛ͯ̊͌ͮͤ̚ ̮̲͓̦͓̜͑̓ͮͬ̑͊ͦ͌ͫͭ̿͗ͯͅb̝͔̰̫ͩ̆̓̍̄͒ͣ̃̂͒̈̚a̹̯̰̪̭̘̩̝̘͙̮ͭ͋̄̇͗̊̒c̱̰̞̤̥̠ͣͣ̌̔̌͛͗̾͑̈͑͛͂͑̅ͅǩ̳͉̮̮͈͙͎̘̔ͤ̇͊̈́͐͋͛̽ ͚͍͚͔̹͚͇̓̑ͩ̈́͂ͥ͗̔o̗̬̣̞̩̐̈̋̓ͮ̉̅̇̍ͅu͚̯̰̣͕̥ͨͫͨͭͤ̇ͯͬ̋̈͂̐ͤͩt͖̰̻̭͇̟̜͙̰̪̜ͫ̌̆ͫ̆̆̓ͯ̾ͭ̇̆̚ ̥͎͉̮͔̺͕̫͖͖̬͓̩̗̥̎̈́̓̚n͈̮̖͔̬̠̦͍̓̂͂͛͋́̒̿͛ͫ̀̽o̝̯̘̜͕̱̗͈͚̹͓̻̥͋͐̽̀ͧ̔ͫ͐ͮ͊w̺͈̩̤̟̻̮͇̩͉̼̯͛ͣ̅̆̓̉̂̃̍̃͆ͣͧ́̈́.̱̻̺͓̯̳̲̖̘͑ͫ̈ͭͥ͛.̮̠̝̹͔͈̳̪͈̫̘̗̦̮̯̅͑̄ͩͦͅ.̤͔͈̭̲̥̙͍̑ͥͥ͑̍͋̾͌ͨ͒ͩͯͫ̈ ͖̫̹̦̥̪̬̥͕̯͈̞̞͚̂ͥ͐́̍̿ͬ͌͋́͂

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

no can it be? I'll have to defeat a mind controlled @Gioku!?!?!?!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

D̦̩̟̘̹͚̲̦̤̞̭̲͍̞̳̏ͩ̓ͤ͛̽̔̂̊ͫ͘͢O̸̸̩̤̠̙̠̞̙͎̫̙͂͐̀̎̎͂̔ͤͪ̄̕ ̶̡̛̺̼̪̗̱̞̙͈̐͆ͦͭ̇̃̋̄͂͐͗́͟Ṉ̟̳̯̠̤̣̹̺͙̩̦͍͕̼̺͂́̓̉̃ͮ̾ͧ͂ͬͬ̍̑̾ͨ̔́̈͑̀͡O̷̷̩̖̫̙͓̥͖̩̼̺ͩ̏̑̃̀͆̄ͫ̆̅̿̃̀̚̕͢T̳͉̘̲͖͓̟̦͛͗̐ͨ̒ͫͮͪ̍̚͘͘ ̷̧̞͈̰̩͚̱̣̮̠͈̗͚͓̹͚̘̭͎͈ͩ̊̏͂ͨͤ̑̄ͮͤͥ͌̽͆͒͐̍͒͟͜͞Ã̸̧̟̙̞͚̱̝̱̣͕̱̣̬̝̗͉̹͕͇̊̆͐̿́̆́̔ͅŢ̸̸̨̘͇͔͍̞̺̫̗̪̦̩̝̤̩̟̳̔̂̑ͤ̿ͪ͗͒̈̎́͢ͅŢ̴̵̛̖̻̤͕̣̼̇̐̋ͭ̋̎͒͌̈́̈͗̇ͦ͑͒̚͠E̢͆̍͒ͣ̀̈́̎̌̓ͫͦͯ̒̀ͨ̎́͟͜҉̤̗̯̟̯̼̤̞̻̘̳̳͚̳M̵̢̡̛̞̞͕̩͉̌̂̊̍̈́ͩ̋̎͑͋ͭP̥͇̯͖̹̮̖̝̪͓̞̯͕̱̻̞̖̓̓͒͜ͅT͊̀̇̈ͯͦ̊̾ͯͦ́͘͏͏̬͓͕̪̭͓ͅ ͦͫͬ̄ͬ̎̔ͬ̉̃̌̿̾ͮͮ̽͒ͦ̉͞͏̖̺̥̘͓̤̳͎͔̙̳̣͇͜͠T̸̼͚̖̭̟͍̫͈̖͉̎ͤ̓̄̍Ô̢͙̪̭̺͇̻̱̗̬͈͙̻̬̻̜̞̝͉ͯ̍̂͐ͪͫ̎̆̅ͧͬ̐͐͛͌̾̕͟͠͡ͅ ̓ͥ͂̆̏̍̊͊҉̪̫̤͓̭͘D͛̈̍̉ͫ͋͗͌̊ͨ͐̕͞͏̺̺̤͢E̡ͭ̆̌ͥ̑ͤ͏̡̡̙͓̖͎͚̠͔̯͈̝̯̬͎͓̖̱̮̳͘ͅF̢̎ͯͪ͐ͦͩͫ̍͑̀̇͏̷̨̠̤̬͇͉̣̱̩̭̫͖̦̙̘̼̞̠Ë́͐̏͏̵̲̖̙͖͕̱̬͇͓̤̗͙̖̲̹͘͝ͅͅA̵̢̨̘͇̰͍̳̐̿ͨ͛̏ͩ́ͭ̒ͣ̿͡Ţ̝̪͔̬̺̥̜̄̓ͧͧ̀͠ ̨̮̞͔̪͔̦̙̩͓͕̩͗̈̾͗ͣ̀ͧͬ͐̒ͨ̚͘͢͢M̵̢̲̘̪̞̳̘̜͙̩̟̞̬̞̌̈͒̓ͤ̾̽ͧ́́ͦ̆ͯͨͬ͛͐͗̒ͅE̶̛͉̺̼̣̘̗̝̻͈̼̗̋͐̈͐̔͂̍̀ͤ̿̑́́̕

̶̛̜̟͇̩͎̺̲͈̰̙̲̥̞ͦͣ̊̐͑ͣ͒͆ͣ͊ͫ́̾͑̓͌̀̊͟͠ͅ

͇̙͔͚̜̥̹̠̀ͯͫ͐ͮͮ̎̋̀͜Ḯ̧͚̹̜̱͈͓͍͎ͫ̏ͧ̂ͫ͐ͫ̐̊͐ͣͪ͟ ̳͖͔̣̟͖̭̩̣̻͙̤̗̥̙̟́̿̒ͭ̾̀̀͞Ą̭̭̠̺̥̳͔͔̬̬̟͕͖̦̀ͯͥ̇̿ͬ͑ͯͦ̎͟͟͝͡ͅM̊̓͆̋͒̔́̑̉ͩ͗͏̶̧͔̼̼̘̥́͞ ̷͕͖̫̣͙̘̹͍̽͆ͬ̂̿̅̄ͥ̅ͤ̀̍̈͗̚̕͟͡Ğͨ̍ͩ̈̃̈ͣ̍̐̅̔ͣ̂͋͏͚͎̫̗̰̲̙̺̳̗͍͢͟Ỉ̧̧̟͕̠̜̃ͦ͆̍ͨ͊ͭͮͩ̅̎̎͋̓̆ͯ̒͜O̷̱̼̬̙̪̮̮͚̩̩̪̙̱̯̦̞͉͉͂ͯ͒̏̔̃͌̍̀K̴̨̖̺̠͎̪͙̲̩͕̙̟͆̈́ͯͩͮͩ̉̑̅͘͜Ų̭̼̗͚͑͛̔͛͢

̢͇͚͔̝̟̰̪͉̝̱͚͔̘͇̠̗͉ͣͨ͐͊́̕ͅÍ̧͙̗̯̲͉̭͔̜̝̺͔̪̗ͤͮ̎̿̅ͦ̏̅̍̄͗ͪ̈́͑͐͐́̚͢͢͞ ̢̞̗̥͉͕͉̳̠͍̲̼͕̟̝̟̞̂̃ͩͥ̈͂̄͟͞ͅĄ̵͖̪͙̠̥̺̤̗͕̺̞̔̾̎ͫͣ͒̿̐̓̂͑̒͝M̸̡̝̜̮̲̺͙̯̯͖̗ͨ̀̍ͯͦ̏̊͌̑͋̃̑̓͑͢ ̵̮͓̰̠̼͈̇ͭ͗̂̋̌ͤͧ̓ͨ̓̑̿ͧ̋̇̈ͪ͜Ą̷̴̢̠̟̳̯̦̟͙̲̻̳͍͖̱̣ͣͭ̽͋͛͌͂͗̓͆̓̈́ͩ̏̋͛ͣͯ͜N̠̬͎͖͈̥̦͕̜̄͌͂̍̾̿̔͋̿ͤ͛͒ͥ͒̀̀̕͢͝ ̶̧͙͈̩͉͎̜̘̜̟̟̠͉ͫ͋ͮ̒̚͘͡ͅA̢̛̟̦̩̪̗͇͇̳̺̓̽̇ͬ̒̃ͬ̏͛̀̍̆̓̂̈ͫ̉ͦ͘͟͠Ĺ̡͋͌ͮ͒ͨͧͥ҉̵̜̭̯̙̯̲͈͞L̢̥͔̲̠͎̰̺̤̟͈̙̮̜̙̩ͯ̋̒ͭ̔̿́ͅͅͅY̧̛̻̹̠̺̭͌ͥͧ͗͡͡

̵͑̾̆̿̄ͮ̒͊ͭ̽̍ͣͫ̃̊ͯ͑ͯ҉̖̟̝̲̤͝͡ͅ

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

looks like @Gioku still has some control I can't defeat him! ok I'll use that
uses Air Spread + Paralyze Plus
sorry for this, you'll be able to move again soon, now I have to defeat the evil mastermind behind this!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm wondering how do you mess the text like this?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku I'm wondering how do you mess the text like this?

I̟͙̤͕͈͉̤̳̬ͥ̄͊ͦ̅ͩͩͤt̯̰̔̉ͭ̓̚'̮̘̲͓̗̯̖ͦ͊s̞̤̼͛ͯ̍̌̄ ͎͍͓̪́̏ͫ̔̓̓ͮ̉a͍͈̦̤̭̺̾̆̋̾͒̚ ͈̠͚̺ͤ͒̽ͅs̞̲͉̲̩͎̎ͭͨė͉͉̺̙͙̩͇̯́̀ͤ̆c̙̝̭̈ͅͅr͚̖͔̜͈͙̔̈́ͧ̈́ͩ̔e͔̾̈̿ͪ̈̽t͚͑ͩͧ ̗͙͙͇͇̻̭̤̾ͤͮͭt̜̦̳̼̩̹̉ͧͬͬ͒̀̚o̺̳͇͍̓ͬ͗̍̐͐̽ ̭̅͐̿ͥ̄̎̎̆è͓̜̣̳ͣ̏̑͐v͉͂͆̌ͧ́ḙ̜͉̞͎̃̓r̤̥̳̗̟ͦ̊̉̈̈́ͥͯ̃y̩͛̈́̒̋̅ͭo͙̟̎̓̔ͮͦ̒n͕̩̞̩̬̯̱͌̅̽̍ͩͅë͔͖̞̗͈͉̆ͬ͋̊̚.̥̝̣͚̺̯̖̭ͫ ͉̲͓̼̟̘͈ͥ̓͋ͪͨ́

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.