Showing 941 to 960 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

941. Posted:

ok I"ll check the program.
a strong virus jumps out of it
this is going to take a while but I'll erase them and retrieve the data
WAVE BATTLE, RIDE ON!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

942. Posted:

@Galvantic_Arcvn: Okay~ @GuSilverFlame: Ah, I'll look for a way now- Picks up a Kumatora Figurine and sees a bookshelf move out of the way of a door Hmm, that might be a clue of where we might have to go to save everyone...but for now... Takes the Kumatora Figurine

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

943. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok I"ll check the program.
a strong virus jumps out of it
this is going to take a while but I'll erase them and retrieve the data
WAVE BATTLE, RIDE ON!

Hang on, I'll give you a hand!
Arcvn used ICE Breaker on virus, the virus is 100% more vulnerable to damage!

That should help.

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

944. Posted:

yes it helped a lot the virus is gone! now time to analyze the data.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

945. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yes it helped a lot the virus is gone! now time to analyze the data.

All right!

Hhhhhmmmmm.......

It looks like whoever pulled your friends into that void used this "Wormhole Generator" to open the path itself. I bet if we can find the controls and reopen the link, we can save them.

Let's follow the path that PSI found, maybe it'll lead us to the control systems!

Edited on by Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

946. Posted:

sure I'll keep a copy of this program with me just to be sure and catch up to you guys soon.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

947. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

sure I'll keep a copy of this program with me just to be sure and catch up to you guys soon.

You do that.
(I need to get to bed anyway)

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

mystman12

948. Posted:

Rolls out of a vent. Ookay, where am I?

The seventh floor... I should have taken the stairs...

Edited on by mystman12

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

949. Posted:

Hmm... guess I missed something.
...and I don't feel like reading back through old pages. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

mystman12

950. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame, @Galvanic_Arcvn, and @PSI_King were never trapped because they were left behind, so they went in and found a computer program that creates voids or something, and they also defeated a virus that popped out. I was also left behind, so I went into the building completely clueless as to where everyone is. The elevator was out, so I spent the whole night in my morph ball going through ventilation to get to the top floor, but I ended up on level seven.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

951. Posted:

@Gioku yeah that's pretty much what @Mystman12 said and now I'm goin through the secret passage @PSI_King found to catch up with him and @Galvanic_Arcvn so we can hopefully save everybody.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

952. Posted:

OK...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

953. Posted:

Hmm... Ooh, a snack room! And it's filled with soda and chocolate bars!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

954. Posted:

hm the path splits at this point, I'll take the left and hope there's a bathroom in this direction....
finds a half open door
jackpot! it must be the bathroom! but wai what's this sound? doesn't seem like a flush to me...
whisperings from thother side of the door
now #### got alm### all the NL# Gold## C##ral C##w in the ###y Lif# sp##e, let's beg#n the ####
but ##### wh#t s##uld we do a##ut the others?
ELIMINATE THEM!!!!
oh no! this is not the bathroom, I have to prepare for the battle!
or forget I have power to fight and pathetically run away trying to meet up with the others before it's too late....
I like the first plan I really like it, but it's like in the movies running away to regroup is the plan that always works!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

955. Posted:

This place has everything! Massage room, arcade room, ball pit room, endless void room, prison room, room room, room room room, room sounds weird now, doesn't it? Wait, a prison room?! Peeks in Is that... Reggie and Iwata?!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

956. Posted:

Meanwhile in the White Void...

@SomeBitTripFan walked through the white void. As he walked he began to notice other prominent users in a comatose state. "Am I really in the bBanned Realm?" he thought. "Was an-

/smacks narrator (I'm sorry Nimoy ;'()

/Nimoy leaves

Conglatuations! Morgan Freeman is the new narrator.

"We need to get out of here", @SomeBitTripFan said. "Maybe if the others who didn't come can take over the Administrative Computer of this Nintendolife 2.Wrayburn and unban us, we can get out of here.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

957. Posted:

they don't stop running after me! ahh I can't take it anymore! time to fight with all I've got!!!
picks the legend card to use

LEGEND CARD! PERSONAL COMBO, MEGACMBO!!!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

958. Posted:

I͓̦̘͓̦͉̪̔̈̂ͤ̾̊̂̉̑̐ͣ̆ͣ̀̈́ͪ̄̚ͅt̫̬̱̤̼̰̰͍̤̜̥͕͙̭̙̀̈́͗̌̅'̥͉̖̤̮̠̝̻͊ͭ̽ͦͬ͂̇̾̎͛̏ͩ͐̿͂s̖̞̝̜ͪ̑ͥ̑̃͊̾ͪ̆ͦ̔ ̜̯͖͎̻̟̤͙̪̩̜͔̟̭̫̫͈̠̊̑ͧ̎̋̂͆̋̆̍͒ṫ̮̼̳̤͕̱̟͓̯̭͓̳̻̰̳͎̭́́͐͊̐͊ͫ̿ͤ̎ō̤̣̫͇͍̲ͬ̈́̃ͪ̅͛͊o͚͚̜͕̞̺̝̥͚͒͐̏ͬ̿ͤ̓͑ ̲͈͖͚͕͔̩͖̞̰͕͍̪̮͆̄ͨ̎ͩͧͅl̞͇̰̥̻͓͈̗̥͙̹̞̯̺̞̫̍̈͌̊̐̍ͅa̭̲͇̗̯̗̻̦̖̖͓̭̘̟̝̜͔̼͛͐̃ͮt̬̻̣̖̝̪̰͎̜͔̲̙̞̲̺̯̂͋̃̎ͨ̎̐ͯͩ̅̅̈̄͗ͮ̓̿̋̏ͅȇ̹̥̝̦̜͎͕̗̗͚̰͎̣͕ͬ̎̏͊ͬͣ̍ͭ̾ͦ̉̒͐̂͑͋̊ ̞̲̙̤̳͈̱͇̫̤̦̜ͥ̈͛ͨ͊ͥ̆̉̊̅͛̆̏t͎̱̼̦̅ͣͨ̄̆́ͤ̽̈̔͋̓͆̂̈́ͣ́͋o̫̫̥̯̻̔͐̌͛ͯ̊͌ͮͤ̚ ̮̲͓̦͓̜͑̓ͮͬ̑͊ͦ͌ͫͭ̿͗ͯͅb̝͔̰̫ͩ̆̓̍̄͒ͣ̃̂͒̈̚a̹̯̰̪̭̘̩̝̘͙̮ͭ͋̄̇͗̊̒c̱̰̞̤̥̠ͣͣ̌̔̌͛͗̾͑̈͑͛͂͑̅ͅǩ̳͉̮̮͈͙͎̘̔ͤ̇͊̈́͐͋͛̽ ͚͍͚͔̹͚͇̓̑ͩ̈́͂ͥ͗̔o̗̬̣̞̩̐̈̋̓ͮ̉̅̇̍ͅu͚̯̰̣͕̥ͨͫͨͭͤ̇ͯͬ̋̈͂̐ͤͩt͖̰̻̭͇̟̜͙̰̪̜ͫ̌̆ͫ̆̆̓ͯ̾ͭ̇̆̚ ̥͎͉̮͔̺͕̫͖͖̬͓̩̗̥̎̈́̓̚n͈̮̖͔̬̠̦͍̓̂͂͛͋́̒̿͛ͫ̀̽o̝̯̘̜͕̱̗͈͚̹͓̻̥͋͐̽̀ͧ̔ͫ͐ͮ͊w̺͈̩̤̟̻̮͇̩͉̼̯͛ͣ̅̆̓̉̂̃̍̃͆ͣͧ́̈́.̱̻̺͓̯̳̲̖̘͑ͫ̈ͭͥ͛.̮̠̝̹͔͈̳̪͈̫̘̗̦̮̯̅͑̄ͩͦͅ.̤͔͈̭̲̥̙͍̑ͥͥ͑̍͋̾͌ͨ͒ͩͯͫ̈ ͖̫̹̦̥̪̬̥͕̯͈̞̞͚̂ͥ͐́̍̿ͬ͌͋́͂

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

959. Posted:

no can it be? I'll have to defeat a mind controlled @Gioku!?!?!?!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

960. Posted:

D̦̩̟̘̹͚̲̦̤̞̭̲͍̞̳̏ͩ̓ͤ͛̽̔̂̊ͫ͘͢O̸̸̩̤̠̙̠̞̙͎̫̙͂͐̀̎̎͂̔ͤͪ̄̕ ̶̡̛̺̼̪̗̱̞̙͈̐͆ͦͭ̇̃̋̄͂͐͗́͟Ṉ̟̳̯̠̤̣̹̺͙̩̦͍͕̼̺͂́̓̉̃ͮ̾ͧ͂ͬͬ̍̑̾ͨ̔́̈͑̀͡O̷̷̩̖̫̙͓̥͖̩̼̺ͩ̏̑̃̀͆̄ͫ̆̅̿̃̀̚̕͢T̳͉̘̲͖͓̟̦͛͗̐ͨ̒ͫͮͪ̍̚͘͘ ̷̧̞͈̰̩͚̱̣̮̠͈̗͚͓̹͚̘̭͎͈ͩ̊̏͂ͨͤ̑̄ͮͤͥ͌̽͆͒͐̍͒͟͜͞Ã̸̧̟̙̞͚̱̝̱̣͕̱̣̬̝̗͉̹͕͇̊̆͐̿́̆́̔ͅŢ̸̸̨̘͇͔͍̞̺̫̗̪̦̩̝̤̩̟̳̔̂̑ͤ̿ͪ͗͒̈̎́͢ͅŢ̴̵̛̖̻̤͕̣̼̇̐̋ͭ̋̎͒͌̈́̈͗̇ͦ͑͒̚͠E̢͆̍͒ͣ̀̈́̎̌̓ͫͦͯ̒̀ͨ̎́͟͜҉̤̗̯̟̯̼̤̞̻̘̳̳͚̳M̵̢̡̛̞̞͕̩͉̌̂̊̍̈́ͩ̋̎͑͋ͭP̥͇̯͖̹̮̖̝̪͓̞̯͕̱̻̞̖̓̓͒͜ͅT͊̀̇̈ͯͦ̊̾ͯͦ́͘͏͏̬͓͕̪̭͓ͅ ͦͫͬ̄ͬ̎̔ͬ̉̃̌̿̾ͮͮ̽͒ͦ̉͞͏̖̺̥̘͓̤̳͎͔̙̳̣͇͜͠T̸̼͚̖̭̟͍̫͈̖͉̎ͤ̓̄̍Ô̢͙̪̭̺͇̻̱̗̬͈͙̻̬̻̜̞̝͉ͯ̍̂͐ͪͫ̎̆̅ͧͬ̐͐͛͌̾̕͟͠͡ͅ ̓ͥ͂̆̏̍̊͊҉̪̫̤͓̭͘D͛̈̍̉ͫ͋͗͌̊ͨ͐̕͞͏̺̺̤͢E̡ͭ̆̌ͥ̑ͤ͏̡̡̙͓̖͎͚̠͔̯͈̝̯̬͎͓̖̱̮̳͘ͅF̢̎ͯͪ͐ͦͩͫ̍͑̀̇͏̷̨̠̤̬͇͉̣̱̩̭̫͖̦̙̘̼̞̠Ë́͐̏͏̵̲̖̙͖͕̱̬͇͓̤̗͙̖̲̹͘͝ͅͅA̵̢̨̘͇̰͍̳̐̿ͨ͛̏ͩ́ͭ̒ͣ̿͡Ţ̝̪͔̬̺̥̜̄̓ͧͧ̀͠ ̨̮̞͔̪͔̦̙̩͓͕̩͗̈̾͗ͣ̀ͧͬ͐̒ͨ̚͘͢͢M̵̢̲̘̪̞̳̘̜͙̩̟̞̬̞̌̈͒̓ͤ̾̽ͧ́́ͦ̆ͯͨͬ͛͐͗̒ͅE̶̛͉̺̼̣̘̗̝̻͈̼̗̋͐̈͐̔͂̍̀ͤ̿̑́́̕

̶̛̜̟͇̩͎̺̲͈̰̙̲̥̞ͦͣ̊̐͑ͣ͒͆ͣ͊ͫ́̾͑̓͌̀̊͟͠ͅ

͇̙͔͚̜̥̹̠̀ͯͫ͐ͮͮ̎̋̀͜Ḯ̧͚̹̜̱͈͓͍͎ͫ̏ͧ̂ͫ͐ͫ̐̊͐ͣͪ͟ ̳͖͔̣̟͖̭̩̣̻͙̤̗̥̙̟́̿̒ͭ̾̀̀͞Ą̭̭̠̺̥̳͔͔̬̬̟͕͖̦̀ͯͥ̇̿ͬ͑ͯͦ̎͟͟͝͡ͅM̊̓͆̋͒̔́̑̉ͩ͗͏̶̧͔̼̼̘̥́͞ ̷͕͖̫̣͙̘̹͍̽͆ͬ̂̿̅̄ͥ̅ͤ̀̍̈͗̚̕͟͡Ğͨ̍ͩ̈̃̈ͣ̍̐̅̔ͣ̂͋͏͚͎̫̗̰̲̙̺̳̗͍͢͟Ỉ̧̧̟͕̠̜̃ͦ͆̍ͨ͊ͭͮͩ̅̎̎͋̓̆ͯ̒͜O̷̱̼̬̙̪̮̮͚̩̩̪̙̱̯̦̞͉͉͂ͯ͒̏̔̃͌̍̀K̴̨̖̺̠͎̪͙̲̩͕̙̟͆̈́ͯͩͮͩ̉̑̅͘͜Ų̭̼̗͚͑͛̔͛͢

̢͇͚͔̝̟̰̪͉̝̱͚͔̘͇̠̗͉ͣͨ͐͊́̕ͅÍ̧͙̗̯̲͉̭͔̜̝̺͔̪̗ͤͮ̎̿̅ͦ̏̅̍̄͗ͪ̈́͑͐͐́̚͢͢͞ ̢̞̗̥͉͕͉̳̠͍̲̼͕̟̝̟̞̂̃ͩͥ̈͂̄͟͞ͅĄ̵͖̪͙̠̥̺̤̗͕̺̞̔̾̎ͫͣ͒̿̐̓̂͑̒͝M̸̡̝̜̮̲̺͙̯̯͖̗ͨ̀̍ͯͦ̏̊͌̑͋̃̑̓͑͢ ̵̮͓̰̠̼͈̇ͭ͗̂̋̌ͤͧ̓ͨ̓̑̿ͧ̋̇̈ͪ͜Ą̷̴̢̠̟̳̯̦̟͙̲̻̳͍͖̱̣ͣͭ̽͋͛͌͂͗̓͆̓̈́ͩ̏̋͛ͣͯ͜N̠̬͎͖͈̥̦͕̜̄͌͂̍̾̿̔͋̿ͤ͛͒ͥ͒̀̀̕͢͝ ̶̧͙͈̩͉͎̜̘̜̟̟̠͉ͫ͋ͮ̒̚͘͡ͅA̢̛̟̦̩̪̗͇͇̳̺̓̽̇ͬ̒̃ͬ̏͛̀̍̆̓̂̈ͫ̉ͦ͘͟͠Ĺ̡͋͌ͮ͒ͨͧͥ҉̵̜̭̯̙̯̲͈͞L̢̥͔̲̠͎̰̺̤̟͈̙̮̜̙̩ͯ̋̒ͭ̔̿́ͅͅͅY̧̛̻̹̠̺̭͌ͥͧ͗͡͡

̵͑̾̆̿̄ͮ̒͊ͭ̽̍ͣͫ̃̊ͯ͑ͯ҉̖̟̝̲̤͝͡ͅ

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery