Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

@Gioku used youthful rebellion. it was super effective!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

HAAAAAAAAAAA, YO! YEAH! YEAH! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! SWEALTASIC TIME, IN YO FACE! YO MAMA! I'M PRETTY SWELL!!!!!

オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving)!!!!!

I either battled the things or made a swelltastic entry (or both).

......Now what's going on, I was making my Spatulas of revving stronger or something, and then everyone left me or something, what's happening?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

mystman12

Hmm... Where is everyone? Maybe they're upstairs, but the elevator is out. Guess I have to take the stairs... No, wait! I'll use my new morph ball abilities to get into the elevator shaft and get up that way! There's a vent... Pries it open and rolls in

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Galvanic_Arcvn

Hhhhmmmm..... It seems I've fallen behind. I'd better take a look around.

Activates Speed Enhancement Aug Level 4 and Vision Enhancement Aug Level 4 before quickly searching the building

Ah, a server room. I'll just patch in here, use an ICE Breaker and...

Wait, what is this?

Edited on by Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

so it was a trap.... I can't believe it!!!
but who is exactly the one whose name must not be @ mentioned? what's his story here?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so it was a trap.... I can't believe it!!!
but who is exactly the one whose name must not be @ mentioned? what's his story here?

Don't know, the system locked me out before I could check the file. If we could find the login and password of an individual with the correct level of clearance I could download the data into my infolink. Then we could see what is going on.

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

looks like it's time for me to enter the computer and ask what's going on to all the Mr. hertz I find.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

looks like it's time for me to enter the computer and ask what's going on to all the Mr. hertz I find.

All right, you do that. I'm going to stock up and candy bars and soda cans, call us when you find something.

Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

PSI_King wrote:

Finally gets up to the top while riding the cords to the top with Rope Snake So, what did I miss?

Fighting, explosions, hacking, etc. If you find any candy bars up there, could you grab them for me?

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

@PSI_King everyone was taken to a white infinite void except us, the ones who were out when it happened now we're investigating the NL tower to find a way to rescue everybody.

my Backloggery

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@PSI_King everyone was taken to a white infinite void except us, the ones who were out when it happened now we're investigating the NL tower to find a way to rescue everybody.

Oh, so that's what happened. I was playing Chrono Trigger on my eye-display and didn't notice.
Hang on, white void?

Are you still in the network Flame? When I was hacking the system I came across a file called "Wormhole Generator Mk7", see if you can find it. It might be an important clue.

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

ok I"ll check the program.
a strong virus jumps out of it
this is going to take a while but I'll erase them and retrieve the data
WAVE BATTLE, RIDE ON!

my Backloggery

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok I"ll check the program.
a strong virus jumps out of it
this is going to take a while but I'll erase them and retrieve the data
WAVE BATTLE, RIDE ON!

Hang on, I'll give you a hand!
Arcvn used ICE Breaker on virus, the virus is 100% more vulnerable to damage!

That should help.

Galvanic_Arcvn

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.