General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

921. Posted:

o.o pushes gioku are you gona do it now? :O

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Gioku

922. Posted:

Untitled

(:<

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

923. Posted:

... are we all gona esplode now? o.o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

mystman12

924. Posted:

reaches tower Helloooo! May I come in?

Okay I'm coming in!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

925. Posted:

@Gioku: It's a picture. But, what are we supposed to do?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Gioku

926. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan you told me not to do it, so I did it. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

927. Posted:

@randomlypikachu: We may asplode if someone else @mentions eugenewrayburn...if that happens, we blame @Gioku. :P

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

928. Posted:

@Gioku used youthful rebellion. it was super effective!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

929. Posted:

http://strawpoll.me/1358126
B-)

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

930. Posted:

HAAAAAAAAAAA, YO! YEAH! YEAH! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! SWEALTASIC TIME, IN YO FACE! YO MAMA! I'M PRETTY SWELL!!!!!

オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving)!!!!!

I either battled the things or made a swelltastic entry (or both).

......Now what's going on, I was making my Spatulas of revving stronger or something, and then everyone left me or something, what's happening?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

mystman12

931. Posted:

Hmm... Where is everyone? Maybe they're upstairs, but the elevator is out. Guess I have to take the stairs... No, wait! I'll use my new morph ball abilities to get into the elevator shaft and get up that way! There's a vent... Pries it open and rolls in

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

932. Posted:

Hhhhmmmm..... It seems I've fallen behind. I'd better take a look around.

Activates Speed Enhancement Aug Level 4 and Vision Enhancement Aug Level 4 before quickly searching the building

Ah, a server room. I'll just patch in here, use an ICE Breaker and...

Wait, what is this?

Edited on by Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

933. Posted:

so it was a trap.... I can't believe it!!! :O
but who is exactly the one whose name must not be @ mentioned? what's his story here?

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

934. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so it was a trap.... I can't believe it!!! :O
but who is exactly the one whose name must not be @ mentioned? what's his story here?

Don't know, the system locked me out before I could check the file. If we could find the login and password of an individual with the correct level of clearance I could download the data into my infolink. Then we could see what is going on.

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

935. Posted:

looks like it's time for me to enter the computer and ask what's going on to all the Mr. hertz I find.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

936. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

looks like it's time for me to enter the computer and ask what's going on to all the Mr. hertz I find.

All right, you do that. I'm going to stock up and candy bars and soda cans, call us when you find something.

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

937. Posted:

Finally gets up to the top while riding the cords to the top with Rope Snake So, what did I miss?

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

938. Posted:

PSI_King wrote:

Finally gets up to the top while riding the cords to the top with Rope Snake So, what did I miss?

Fighting, explosions, hacking, etc. If you find any candy bars up there, could you grab them for me?

Galvanic_Arcvn

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

939. Posted:

@PSI_King everyone was taken to a white infinite void except us, the ones who were out when it happened now we're investigating the NL tower to find a way to rescue everybody.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Galvanic_Arcvn

940. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@PSI_King everyone was taken to a white infinite void except us, the ones who were out when it happened now we're investigating the NL tower to find a way to rescue everybody.

Oh, so that's what happened. I was playing Chrono Trigger on my eye-display and didn't notice.
Hang on, white void?

Are you still in the network Flame? When I was hacking the system I came across a file called "Wormhole Generator Mk7", see if you can find it. It might be an important clue.

Galvanic_Arcvn