General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

421. Posted:

gota leave for a couple of hours >_<

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

422. Posted:

ok found a make your first game with unity in 10 minutes tutorial! I'll follow it closely and then start shaping the nukeisland adventure out of it!
well the terrible camera controls in the editor will make it take more than 10 minutes(maybe a few hours but since I'm tired I'll leave it to finish another day)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

423. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok here's my plan, @Mizore makes an ice eliptic mirror so we'll be able to camouflage outdoors and get close to the treasure from that point on @PSI_King will use his PSI powers to distract the GLADiators away while the rest of us sneaks in to get the treasure!(how about it?)

ok it's been a while and no objections to this plan it's time to do it and all goes smoothly we all got the treasure but we don't know what is it because the alarm in the treasure room was fired and now all the GLADiators went mad!!!!! we have to escape this island!!!! :O

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

424. Posted:

Wait! I could build some pinball machines for the GLADiators to calm them down a bit, while everyone else focuses on finding the treasure. My ability allows me to build these things in like a few minutes you know. Does that sound like a plan? And am I a member of the NLP officially? And what is my nickname gonna be?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

425. Posted:

@mystman12: I dub thee CVVNBFNH?{: of the N.L.P. Golden Corral.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

426. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok here's my plan, @Mizore makes an ice eliptic mirror so we'll be able to camouflage outdoors and get close to the treasure from that point on @PSI_King will use his PSI powers to distract the GLADiators away while the rest of us sneaks in to get the treasure!(how about it?)

ok it's been a while and no objections to this plan it's time to do it and all goes smoothly we all got the treasure but we don't know what is it because the alarm in the treasure room was fired and now all the GLADiators went mad!!!!! we have to escape this island!!!! :O

Ooh, ooh! I know who could help! x3

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

427. Posted:

I've been playing Brawl for a while, and I'm gonna continue playing it, so I may not reply for an hour or two. xP

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Gioku

428. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@mystman12: I dub thee CVVNBFNH?{: of the N.L.P. Golden Corral.

If you want me to make that official, I unfortunately can't include "{:" in the name...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

429. Posted:

@Gioku Would CVVNBFNH?:3 perhaps work?

(Also, I'm making a weapon in secret, because i'm @SheldonRandoms)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

430. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Numbers were not choices, either! Or the semicolon!
Untitled

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

431. Posted:

@Gioku But there's a 1 and 2 there, so somebody has been hacking.

(I then dip my new "swords" into the fryer, while nobody is looking)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

432. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms nope remember Nidoran♀ and Nidoran♂? the ♀ and ♂ symbols aren't choices there either.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

433. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms nope, like, say, if you ever try to nickname Porygon2, it can never have the 2 again because it's not an option! ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

434. Posted:

@Gioku except there was no Porygon2 in gen1 :|

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

435. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame that nickname screen is clearly from Gen. II, though, you see. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

436. Posted:

Fine, how about CVVNBFNHCU?? (His name ends in a question mark, but I'm also asking a question.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

437. Posted:

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

438. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan I can do that. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

439. Posted:

I've returned :O shoots something random to celebrate

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

440. Posted:

I rev up for you all, my new weapon, that I made.....

オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving)

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!