Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok I need to get something started so I guess I'll just begin with the nukefish island adventure game!(AKA, NL desert island adventure DEMO)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joeynator3000

Gioku wrote:

Mizore wrote:

just wants to go to the Deserted Island T.T (lol)

Nothing can ever be that easy! (:<

But I could' have just walked there, and you all act like I'm a pirate. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

ok I'm downloading blender to start learning how to make 3D models someday I'll have the game of the NL desert island adventure done!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame "someday" is not nearly soon enough! We need this now, you hear? Just download some package for Unity or something. XD

It can be as crummy as this and we will still accept it:
LANGUAGE WARNING

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame "someday" is not nearly soon enough! We need this now, you hear? Just download some package for Unity or something. XD

It can be as crummy as this and we will still accept it:
LANGUAGE WARNING

that's the most fantasmazing game EVER!!!!!

my Backloggery

mystman12

Yeah, I don't care how bad it is. As long as it has everything that happens here is good enough for me! Anyways, my self destruct sequence is unstoppable, so, I guess I'm gonna be a hobo in a few hours.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

naw you don't gota be a hobo tosses a pokeball at @mystman12

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

what should we nickname him

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku now I know why you don't do 3D games(not giving up yet but also not going anywhere)

my Backloggery

mystman12

I've been caught, eh? Does this mean I can join the NLP crew? Great! I'll go grab my stuff! I'll bring my stuffed Waluigi and gain the ability to design and build top notch pinball machines!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

gota leave for a couple of hours >_<

GuSolarFlare

ok found a make your first game with unity in 10 minutes tutorial! I'll follow it closely and then start shaping the nukeisland adventure out of it!
well the terrible camera controls in the editor will make it take more than 10 minutes(maybe a few hours but since I'm tired I'll leave it to finish another day)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok here's my plan, @Mizore makes an ice eliptic mirror so we'll be able to camouflage outdoors and get close to the treasure from that point on @PSI_King will use his PSI powers to distract the GLADiators away while the rest of us sneaks in to get the treasure!(how about it?)

ok it's been a while and no objections to this plan it's time to do it and all goes smoothly we all got the treasure but we don't know what is it because the alarm in the treasure room was fired and now all the GLADiators went mad!!!!! we have to escape this island!!!!

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.