Posts 401 to 420 of 1,613

Elf_and_Mcgovenor

FIRST POST
you got:3 red shells!
insert coin
inventory:nothing

Elf_and_Mcgovenor

Jenkinz94

you got your very first item......A moo moo cow (moo moo fields)
insert coin ....WOOT
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!) A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones! (one plays the mario theme, one pheonix's ringtone, and the last the theme to final fantasy 3), 3 red shells

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

Stuffgamer1

You got: A Ganondorf Mii driving a car back and forth in the road in front of you (what a jerk...you're trying to race there!)

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Jenkinz94

you got: A happy flower! (from yoshi's island)

inserts coin with pzazzzzz
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!) A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones! (one plays the mario theme, one pheonix's ringtone, and the last the theme to final fantasy 3), 3 red shells, A Ganondorf Mii driving a car back and forth in the road in front of you (what a jerk...you're trying to race there!)

Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

BleachFan

CONGRATULATIONS JENKINZ94!
You have "won" the MYSTERY BAG!
Now, let's open it up and see whatcha got:
It's the PEACH PAK! In it contains a VICTORIAN-ERA PEACH, PEACH'S PANITES, AND PEACH PERFUME!
A big thanks to all who participated!

Now, back to the vending machine:

You Got: A contradiction!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!? )

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You got: 'It's My Birthday!' for Wii (included the option of sneaking out of the party and going to that PG-13 movie you wanted to see)

Was walking down the street with my coin happily until I accidentaly tripped, and I let go of my coin. Apparently, it just happeded to land in the Vending Machine, so I guess that's pretty good!

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR, "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009", a Crop Stomp trading card! its value: exactly one (1) turnip, poison shroom, Starly's bow! watch out, i think she wants it back... D:, The frog suit! Guaranteed to get you killed in 93% of all levels, "Apollo Justice Approved" hair gel!, an inflatable kirby (needle included)

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Stuffgamer1

@Jenkinz94: Do you mean the health indicator flower, or a Crazee Dayzee enemy? http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/c/cd/YIDS_CrazeeDayzee....

You got: The Jump spell (from Zelda II)!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, an as-yet-undetermined flower from Yoshi's Island

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Jenkinz94

WOOT! WINNER!!!
haha stuffgamer1 i meant the crazee dayzee lol i had no idea what it was called
anyway you got Bowsers shell! (Don't ask me how I got it....)
Inserts coin by flipping it into the machine
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!) A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones! (one plays the mario theme, one pheonix's ringtone, and the last the theme to final fantasy 3), 3 red shells, A Ganondorf Mii driving a car back and forth in the road in front of you (what a jerk...you're trying to race there!), MYSTERY BAG which conatins the PEACH PAK which happens to contain VICTORIAN-ERA PEACH, PEACH'S PANITES, AND PEACH PERFUME!, and a contradiction (HA and edgeworth thought he had me!)

SLAM

Stuffgamer1

@Jenkinz94: That's what I thought. You'd know the name if you'd played Paper Mario, I guess, but I can't blame you for not knowing if you haven't.

You got: Bowser Junior's shell (I'm not going to be the only person incriminated by possession of stolen shells!).

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, a Crazee Dayzee, Bowser's shell

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

SonicMaster

You got: An Earthbound background for backloggery!
Inserts coin
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTION' quote bubble.

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

I'm afraid i have yet to play paper mario.... im currently attempting to get the world ends with you and maybe chrono trigger....(since i've heard there both great...)
but anyway you got: The judge's shiny white beard! (almost as shiny as his head!)
inserts coin while stashing j bowser juniors shell into his wallet....Y WONT IT FIT??!?!?!?!
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!) A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones! (one plays the mario theme, one pheonix's ringtone, and the last the theme to final fantasy 3), 3 red shells, A Ganondorf Mii driving a car back and forth in the road in front of you (what a jerk...you're trying to race there!), MYSTERY BAG which conatins the PEACH PAK which happens to contain VICTORIAN-ERA PEACH, PEACH'S PANITES, AND PEACH PERFUME!, and a contradiction (HA and edgeworth thought he had me!), Bowser Junior's shell (Crap now im at risk of being caught for stealing shells!)

SLAM

BleachFan

You Got: A fire extinguisher to the head! (Now comes with amnesia!)

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii (Great! I heard this got some awesome reviews! )

Cipher Trailer

SonicMaster

you got: James Bond's first gun!
inserts coin while paranoid that bleachfan888 may shoot him.
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble.

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

Hey bleach jc if i could maybe hold a contest of my own? give me an answer hahahaaha
but anyway you got the power to transform into sheik!
inserts coin while rubbing his head in pain....

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!) A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones! (one plays the mario theme, one pheonix's ringtone, and the last the theme to final fantasy 3), 3 red shells, A Ganondorf Mii driving a car back and forth in the road in front of you (what a jerk...you're trying to race there!), MYSTERY BAG which conatins the PEACH PAK which happens to contain VICTORIAN-ERA PEACH, PEACH'S PANITES, AND PEACH PERFUME!, and a contradiction (HA and edgeworth thought he had me!), Bowser Junior's shell (Crap now im at risk of being caught for stealing shells!) A fire extinguisher to the head! (Now comes with amnesia!)

SLAM

BleachFan

Jenkinz, well, you are the winner of the last one, you can feel free to choose the next special item! Unless you had something else in mind...
Anyway, you got: Phoenix's decapitated finger!

Inserts Coin before fleeing from police

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun

Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

Man, now I want to actually USE that Earthbound background, but I don't actually have a REAL one! I'd better delete the Vending Machine one before it depresses me any more than I already am... deletes Earthbound background for Backloggery

You got: The brand-new, never-before-seen Mrs Hat! Be sure they play nice, y'hear?

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, a Crazee Dayzee, Bowser's shell

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

SonicMaster

you got: an earthbound background for your computer! http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Earthbound-Wall...
inserts coin while thinking how courteous that was
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik.

SonicMaster

Stuffgamer1

It's so Earthbound-y!

You got: The power to turn into Zelda. (creepy!)

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, a Crazee Dayzee, Bowser's shell, a cool Earthbound desktop wallpaper

SonicMaster

You got: a voucher to give to sonicmaster that lets him choose whatever he wants!
Inserts coin while thinking of something to choose.
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!).

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

well, anybody gonna step up?

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.