Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,613

Stuffgamer1

Oh, look! It turns out that the voucher is actually made out to Stuffgamer1! You goofed! Let's see, I get...an infinite stock of Jeff's multi-bottle rockets!

You got: the Bunny Hood! Run around nice and fast, why don't you?

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, a Crazee Dayzee, Bowser's shell, a cool Earthbound desktop wallpaper, an infinite supply of Jeff's multi-bottle rockets

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SonicMaster

You got: another voucher that CLEARLY says it goes to sonicmaster (Don't try to cheat this time)
Inserts coin while wondering what to get
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood

SonicMaster

Stuffgamer1

Hey, YOU'RE the one not following the thread rules, SonicMaster! It's supposed to be a video game-related item that goes to ME, not some dumb voucher I give to you! Just like with those radios you gave Jenkinz94...not within the thread boundaries! Please, if you haven't already done so, read the instructions in the OP. You're messing up the fun for other posters!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Stuffgamer1

Hey, I didn't want to sound mean or anything, but your post makes it look I did come off that way. Sorry about that...it's just hard to have fun when not everybody's following the rules, y'know? That goes for anything, so this thread is certainly no exception! It was probably an honest mistake on your part anyway, so please don't take it personally!

SonicMaster

Well, it just sounded like you were angry. Anyways back to the thread.
You got: An Earthbound themed apology note from sonicmaster.
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Oh, and if you were willing, could you give me the alpha-maverick? It's something I made up. It's the hero blimp from nostalgia with tons of weapons and upgrades. oh, and did you make that eathbound wallpaper your desktop wallpaper?

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Stuffgamer1

I thought it must have, which is why I further explained myself. Oh well, we're cool now, methinks. Back to in-game items and random strange Nintendo paraphernalia, eh?

You got: That alpha-maverick thing you wanted.

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, a Crazee Dayzee, Bowser's shell, a cool Earthbound desktop wallpaper, an infinite supply of Jeff's multi-bottle rockets, a friendly Earthbound-themed apology card from SonicMaster (will probably discard after a few days, like I do with real cards)

SonicMaster

You got : A rare nes cartridge of Grated Cheesius. You saw the cheese thread right?
Inserts coin while wondering if StuffGamer! uses his earthbound wallpaper
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood, The Alpha-Maverick (YAYYY!)

SonicMaster

BleachFan

By the way everyone, the way I'm going to do things now is as follows:
I am going to continue with the special items every Monday.
However, every FRIDAY things are going to be done a little bit differently. The winner of MONDAY'S special item will now get the option of picking the item and setting the rules for FRIDAY'S special item.
If the winner agrees with this, they must post their item and rules by noon on Friday. Timezones may become an issue so the sooner the better if confusion is to be avoided
So, Jenkinz94, you are the first to decide what to do! Let me know your decision ASAP!

Now then,

You Got: A gameless box of Mario Kart! (rip-off...)

Attempts to insert coin sideways, then a random hobo comes along and inserts it normally for me...

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...)

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

SonicMaster

You got: A tape with the episode of chowder that has mario and luigi in it.
Inserts coin while hoping Bleachfan888 will let people watch his video.
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood, The Alpha-Maverick (YAYYY!), A gameless box of Mario Kart! (rip-off...)

SonicMaster

Brer

This looks fun..ok
You got a gold skulltula token
Inserts coin
Inventory: Nothing yet

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

SonicMaster

For your first item, I shall give you something good. You got a Master Ball with Mewtwo inside!
Inserts coin while jealous of Brer's awesome pokemon.
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood, The Alpha-Maverick (YAYYY!), A gameless box of Mario Kart! (rip-off...), a gold skulltula token.

SonicMaster

Brer

You got: A takooni suit with a hole on the butt
inserts coin
Inventory:Masterball with Mewtwo inside,

I see wut u did ther

BleachFan

Welcome Brer!
You Got: Meta Knight's pimpin' sword!
Inserts Coin!
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Brer

You got: A corrupted Wrecking Crew game!
inserts coin
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword,

I see wut u did ther

JohnnyB

You Got: a paper bag full of Wiitar hero Starpower!

Drives up to the vending machine in his black Dragonetti, and inserts coin

Inventory: One Japanese Gamer; one Chaos Emerald; a Black Dragonetti; Link's Voicebox (Equiped lol); Jimmy T's Blue Afro (Equiped); Jimmy T's Yellow Afro and DK's Coconut gun (okay cool, thanks for the heads-up Razzle Dazzle)

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

Objection

You got: a copy of JUMP Superstars in English!
Inserts coin

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

SonicMaster

You got: A dead pikachu!
Inserts coin while noticing no one wants to play water warfare...
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood, The Alpha-Maverick (YAYYY!), A gameless box of Mario Kart! (rip-off...), a gold skulltula token, a Tanooki suit with a hole in the butt.

SonicMaster

Objection

Um...guess it'll be sustenance... O.o
You got: Pokemon Tower miniature (1/100 scale)
Inserts coin
Inventory: A dead pikachu

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.