Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,613

Jenkinz94

.....KAZAM! you got Kamiks (please excuse my spelling) magical broom stick!

puts down his copy of mario frustration and inserts a coin. CURSE YOU LEVEL 1!!!!!!

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu

Edited on by Jenkinz94

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

SonicMaster

slides down the machine slowly
You got: Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm
Inserts Coin
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

You got: A Kamakazi Marrill!

inserts a coin in the honor of all the marrills that were killed for your enjoyment while battling so many times over in melee

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm

Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

SonicMaster

You got: A broken radio that won't stop playing hannah montana (AAAAH!)
Inserts coin in honor of the torture you must be going through
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamakazi marill

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

I may have to penalize you for that last addition to my inventory.....You get Mr resetti! (and yes he is starting one of his never ending lectures)
Inserts coin while desperately smashing the radio against the machine

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, A broken radio that won't stop playing hannah montana (AAAAH!)

SLAM

SonicMaster

For that, you get: another broken radio that won't stop playing jonas brothers! (OMG!!!!)
Inserts coin while desperately trying to ignore mr. resetti
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamakazi marill, Mr. Resetti

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

Im afraid ill have to discard that last bit because it has nothing to do with nintendo....unless theyve made a stupid jonas brothers game now! AHHHHHH (ill leave bleachfan for the final desicion)
but anyway you got: A penalty from the judge......darn

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, A broken radio that won't stop playing hannah montana (AAAAH!), PENDING another broken radio that won't stop playing jonas brothers! (OMG!!!!)

SLAM

SonicMaster

You got: A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94.
Inserts coin wondering how long this battle will go on
inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikazi marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn

SonicMaster

BleachFan

Wow, an epic duel of the titans!
Oh, and for the record Jenkinz, feel free to throw both of those radios off of the top of Mount Doom! (I hate Disney...)

Now, onto the special item of the day...
Inserts CoiYOU GOT THE MYSTERY BAG! (From Mario Party 4)
What's in this bag you ask? (What, you didn't ask? ...killjoy... )
The contents of this bag will remain a secret until the winner is selected, but I will tell you that it is three pre-selected items in my current inventory...

Now, in order to "obtain" this valuable prize, you must simply post the most during the span of today.
That's it
Oh yeah there are also a few groundrules:
1. Your posts MUST contribute to the vending machine
2. Any sort of spamming or consecutive posting will not be tolorated and will lead to a disqualification.
3. For those of you who just had a "clever" idea after reading rule two, allow me to throw a knife in your plans: You may NOT delete your posts in an attempt to make it seem like another participant has posted consecutively. (HA!)

Good luck to everyone!

Now, back to the original vending machine!

You got: A bag containing 10,000 bells!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater

Remember, three of the items in the list above may appear in the MYSTERY BAG

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

SonicMaster

You got Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!
Inserts coin
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pim, a kamikazi marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

YESSS no more radio songs!
You got: Mrs. Oldbags Raygun
Inserts a coin in anticipation

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!

SLAM

SonicMaster

You got a radio that won't stop playing mitchel musso (WTF??!)
Inserts coin while noticing jenkinz94 said "YESSS! No more radio songs!'
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikazi marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun

SonicMaster

BleachFan

Yea...I guess that finger's yours Jenkinz...seeing as I never inserted a coin... SLAMS HAND AGAINST WALL!
Anyhoo, You Got: A Knuckle Joe!

Eyes coin carefully while inserting it into the slot...

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater

Oh, and Jenkinz, feel free to pitch that radio.
And sonicmaster, please try to keep your items Nintendo-related (Even though I too enjoy tormenting people with the evil that is Disney! )

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

Jenkinz94

hey bleacfan will u by anychance make sonic fans radios more nintendo related??? lol i just got another
you got: a radio from mr De Killer
inserts coin while once again discarding radios.....
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, (disregarding the last radio....)

SLAM

SonicMaster

You got: a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!)
Inserts coin while laughing because of hearing the rickroll song
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mr.s oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe

SonicMaster

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You Got: An 'OBJECTION!' Quote Bubble

insters coin, then realizes that the machine is out of order. He calls a mechanic, and presto! It's fixed!

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR, "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009", a Crop Stomp trading card! its value: exactly one (1) turnip, poison shroom, Starly's bow! watch out, i think she wants it back... D:, The frog suit! Guaranteed to get you killed in 93% of all levels, "Apollo Justice Approved" hair gel!

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

BleachFan

Jenkinz, you can keep the radios if you want... But if you wanted to make the radio's "legal" so you could give me that one, it's already fine because it's already Nintendo related

Now then, You Got: An inflated Kirby! (Needle included )
Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

Jenkinz94

Ahh now that i can live with...
you got: King bowsers castle....with no floor! (Curse you mario frustration!!!)
majestically inserts coin....if you can picture that
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!)

SLAM

SonicMaster

You got: A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones!
Inserts coin while wondering how much misery jenkinz94 is going through.
Inventory: Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

Hmmm i can make your last item nintendo related....

inserts coin after tuning one radio to the mario theme, one radio to pheonix's ringtone, and the last to the theme of final fantasy 3

Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY, a chocolate pikachu, Ash's hat covered in ectoplasm, Sauron's finger with the ring of power on it!, A very long script of a conversation between sonicmaster and jenkinz94, a broken ocarina that plays the rickroll song whenever you blow into it (or, the rickroll ocarina!) A box that contains a penalty for trading off the radios and three brand new ones! (one plays the mario theme, one pheonix's ringtone, and the last the theme to final fantasy 3)

SLAM

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.