Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,613

BleachFan

Well, it's technically Friday now, so I'll reveal the special item, seeing as if I wait until I wake up in the "morning," it'll probably be the afternoon .

Anyhoo, here we go:
Inserts coiYOU GOT THE OMEGA CANNON! (Metroid Prime: Hunters ultimate weapon, found in only one level, but used in all, thanks to the Action Replay )

You want this thing? (Probably not... ) Then here's how to "get" it:
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 50.
...goody for me, right?
Anyway, your job is to guess that number or get as close as possible to it. This "offer" will end when I see that the forum has not been used in a while LATE IN THE DAY.
Now, onward to the rules:
1. After you make your contribution to the vending machine, post a number under it (preferably 1-50, and no, "OVER 9000!" doesn't count...but it'll probably warrant a chuckle... )
2. You can continue to post as many times as you want today, but you may only guess ONE NUMBER.

Well, that's about it! Don't forget, if you "receive" this special item, be sure to BOLD IT AND PUT IT IN ALL CAPS so people can see that you're a special person .

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

minihutchi

inserts coin
inventory: the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato, THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS, a bonsai trimmed into the shape of a Koopa Troopa! (my friends are very impressed because of my apparent skill ), a blue spiny shell, a pair of skiis inferior to my own pair so ha

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

minihutchi

oops forgot the number here it goes 24

Stuffgamer1

Oh crap, I don't have a dominion rod yet! Somebody, quick! DO SOMETHING! Preferably of the helpful variety.

You got: The Magic Book from the original Legend of Zelda! Pretty useless without a Magic Wand, though.

Inserts coin while keeping a careful eye on Armogohma

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Armogohma (she's coming at me! I might lose some of my more edible inventory items without some help!)

A number...hmm...how about...42?

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kaeobais

You got: Ness's Bat. Signed by Lucas for some reason.

Inserts red coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller, a broken bob-omb, a flagpole from SMB3, a controller pack for my N64 controller, a rude comment, a squirtle shell and Bellybutton lint (possibly from Wario).

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Stuffgamer1

Somehow, I don't think that's gonna help me very much against Armogohma. I kill off your damn owls, and THIS is my thanks? You'll regret that...

You got: A rampaging Goht. Hope you know how to use that goron mask!

Inserts coin while run & gunning with Shroob laser

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Armogohma (she's coming at me! I might lose some of my more edible inventory items without some help!), Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Jenkinz94

you get: a wii tennis raquet

insert coin um 37
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers! enough money to buy a used TWEWY

Edited on by Jenkinz94

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

Kaeobais

Gah, damn Goht ripped my goron mask while I was fighting him! Curse you, Stuffgamer! Currrrrssssse youuuuuuuuuuu!

Jenkinz94 got: A chocolate pikachu!

inserts coupon

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a ripped goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller, a broken bob-omb, a flagpole from SMB3, a controller pack for my N64 controller, a rude comment, a squirtle shell, Bellybutton lint (possibly from Wario) and a dead Goht.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

BleachFan

CONGRATULATIONS STUFFGAMER1!
You have "won" THE OMEGA CANNON! Be sure to BOLD IT AND PUT IT IN ALL CAPS in your inventory.
A big thanks to all who participated (all 4 of you )

Anyhoo, the actual number was 47...so stuffgamer1 was reeeeally close. Next time I'll pry make it 1-10...

Now, back to the REAL vending machine:
You Got: A chewed stylus (That's what you get when you use a coupon )

Inserts Coin cuz I ain't cheap!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...)

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

TJtheHeretic

you got gods mighty fist (use it to smite your enemies)

inserts coin

inventory: A DVD of Hotel Mario: The Motion Picture

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

BleachFan

Discards previous item because it's not Nintendo related... sorry tj...

You Got: Godot's mask

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...)

Cipher Trailer

TJtheHeretic

you got: mario's mustache! (wear it with pride)
its ok i dunno how it got in there
inserts coin

inventory: godot's mask, A DVD of hotel mario: the motion picture

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

minihutchi

you got a copy of majoras mask for the N64 + a limited a edition N64
inserts coin
inventory: the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato, THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS, a bonsai trimmed into the shape of a Koopa Troopa! (my friends are very impressed because of my apparent skill ), a blue spiny shell, a pair of skiis inferior to my own pair so ha, the magic book from the original legend of zelda

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You got: A ZOMBIE SHROOM! TAKE COVER! D:

Inserts coin as he is very happy that he reserved his copy of Scribblenauts. :3

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR, "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009", a Crop Stomp trading card! its value: exactly one (1) turnip, poison shroom, Starly's bow! watch out, i think she wants it back... D:, The frog suit! Guaranteed to get you killed in 93% of all levels.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

BleachFan

You Got: "Apollo Justice Approved" hair gel!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun! )

Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

THE OMEGA CANNON? PERFECT! You're gonna get it now, Armogohma! Charges shot and fires, disintegrating Armogohma instantly. A Heart Container drops where she stood. My maximum hearts have increased by 1!

You got: Tracy's magic hat. He talks!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON

Metafish

You got: Paper with Miyamoto signature on it

Insert coin

Inventory:
Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Paper with Miyamoto signature on it

Metafish

SonicMaster

You got: A DS skin that shows decapitated penguins.
Inserts coin
Inventory: A very harshly-worded objection

SonicMaster

BleachFan

Um...Metafish? I think you copied Stuffgamer's inventory...If you're new, right now you should only have a DS skin that shows decapitated penguins (Lucky You )

Now then,
SonicMaster, You Got: An already mastered pin (Too bad, it could've evolved...)

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), "Tracy's" magic hat

By the way stuffgamer, did you mean TRUCY'S magic hat? Or are we thinking of different games?

Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

ACK! My mistake! I haven't played it since release...blush

You got: The Shield Eater! (from Earthbound; not to be confused with a Like Like)

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.