Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,613

Aviator

You got a Twilight Bug. It gives off an unnatural glow!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Power Glove, Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+, A Wiimote that has been Sharpied black!, A Peice of Heart! (Collect four Pieces of Heart to assemble a new Heart Container.)

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Jenkinz94

You got: An all expenses paid house improvement from tom nook!

Inserts a coin that he pulls out of his new leather wallet!

Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, A Magatama, Furio Tigre's suit! (useful for impersonating scary yakuza-types...), a leather wallet (no more forgotten coins )

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

BleachFan

You got : The Volt Driver

inserts coin in some sort of interesting fashion...

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Jenkinz94

You got: One of Godot's 107 personal blends
inserts coin in a more normal fashion....
Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, A Magatama, Furio Tigre's suit! (useful for impersonating scary yakuza-types...), a leather wallet (no more forgotten coins ) The Volt Driver

Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

minihutchi

you got the homebrew channel for your wii with loads of mario kart hacks
inserts coin
inventory: the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato, THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS, a bonsai trimmed into the shape of a Koopa Troopa! (my friends are very impressed because of my apparent skill ), a blue spiny shell

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

Jenkinz94

you got: a pair of skis to show off your skieng skills on we ski

forgets coin again......jumps in anger DING omg a hidden block! woot inserts coin
Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, A Magatama, Furio Tigre's suit! (useful for impersonating scary yakuza-types...), a leather wallet (no more forgotten coins ) The Volt Driver, the homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks

SLAM

Kaeobais

You got: Magic Armor (windwaker version).

Inserts rupee

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller, a broken bob-omb and a flagpole from SMB3.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Stuffgamer1

You got: A controller pack for your N64 controller! Now you can save your game in games that require it, assuming the machine ever gives you any.

Inserts coin in the most boring fashion in the history of all mankind...nearby homeless guy actually dies of boredom just watching me

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a leg from Samus's armor (maybe I'll throw it at someone a la Brawl), an angry Cucco that is starting to calm down, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SMEXIZELDAMAN

how do you play this?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Kaeobais

Stuffgamer1 got: A broken Sega CD with "Sega does what Nintendon't ... SUCK!" written on it with permanent marker.

inserts shoe

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller, a broken bob-omb, a flagpole from SMB3 and A controller pack for my N64 controller!

Edited on by Kaeobais

Stuffgamer1

Stuffs broken CD in leg of Samus's armor, throws at Shadx's head in fit of rage...it misses and knocks Navi unconscious

You got: NOTHING! What, you thought a SHOE would work in the vending machine? YOU'RE dreaming.

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kaeobais

You got: Armogohma ... and she's PISSED OFF!

inserts coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller, a broken bob-omb, a flagpole from SMB3, a controller pack for my N64 controller and a rude comment.

Jenkinz94

you got: Squirtle's shell
inserts coin like a normal person
Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, A Magatama, Furio Tigre's suit! (useful for impersonating scary yakuza-types...), a leather wallet (no more forgotten coins ) The Volt Driver, the homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks Magic Armor (windwaker version)

SLAM

BleachFan

You Got: today's mission from the Reapers!

Inserts Coin...

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee )

Cipher Trailer

Kaeobais

You got: a single peanut popgun.

inserts super master coin 3000

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller, a broken bob-omb, a flagpole from SMB3, a controller pack for my N64 controller, a rude comment and a squirtle shell.

zane

You got: Bellybutton lint
inserts baby... Err... coin.

Inventory: 0

Old Nintendofan from up north...

BleachFan

You Got: Trace's molted skin!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun

Cipher Trailer

Jenkinz94

Just wanted to mention this is my first successful post from my dsi!

in honer of the occasion you get: A cardboard attorneys badge!!!
inserts coin
Inventory: An 100 rupee fee for a new door, fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, a magatama, Furio Tigre's suit (useful for impersonating scary yakuza types...), Leather wallet (no more forgotton coins), the volt driver, homebrew channel for my wii with loads of mario kart hacks, magic armor (windwaker version) and todays mission from the reapers!

SLAM

BleachFan

Congratulations Jenkinz! Be sure to treasure it while you still have a small inventory to type without copy/paste

You Got: Enough money to get a used copy of TWEWY!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!)

Yeah, try typing all THAT in on your DSi...
Like I said, savor it while you can...

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.