Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,613

grenworthshero

You got: Tricky's Ball

inserts coin

Inventory: DK Bongos, The Minish Cap, NPC DK Jungle Beat, Sonic's Shoes, A guide on how to politely reject taking noses of video game characters, Super Mario Galaxy Commemorative Launch Coin

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Stuffgamer1

Purees goombas for use as lantern fuel. Realizes that without those all-important trans fats, it won't burn worth a crap. Digs a hole with the Phantom Sword (not a very good shovel, by the way) and buries the lot, along with the NES Advantage, which nobody wanted.

Oh, you wanted something? Let's see...you got: Mia's channeling dress!

Inserts coin...spat back out. WHUT? Oh, it was a washer. Oops. Inserts REAL coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook (with one scratched-off sidequest, even though I didn't technically complete it...so sue me!)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kaeobais

You got: The Blast Mask (don't hurt yourself)

Inserts stolen coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge and Tricky's Ball.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Philip_J_Reed

You got:
Navi! Hey! Hey! Listen! You got Navi! Hey! Did you hear me! Listen! You got Navi! Hey!

INSERTS COIN!!!!!

Inventory: Kirby's "star" "rod", FLUDD, a poison mushroom, R.O.B., a water-damaged issue of Nintendo Power, glee-club chorus boy's songbook, a candid pic of my parents enjoying No More Heroes (oh noes!!!)

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Jenkinz94

You Got: Edgeworth's Stolen Lunch Money!

Inserts uno coin

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

BMF_JOE

wow man these post threads are getting ridiculously stupid.....bye

BMF_JOE

warioswoods

You Got: A 100 rupee fine for a new door. Stop bombing walls randomly!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Wario's mustache (wearing), phony number from waitress

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Kaeobais

@BMF JOE: For someone who's on a gaming site you don't seem to enjoy fun much.

You got: A Smash Ball!

Inserts bomb ... er, I mean coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball and Navi (at least it's not that god damned owl).

BleachFan

You got: the owl from Ocarina of Time (You tempted me )

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, DK tie, another DK tie (trade anyone?), Bowser's giant toilet, some virtual dog crap, the poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, Hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, All-expenses paid vacation to Isle Delfino, the hungry HP Sucker, a condom...(wait, what?)

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

VALERHU

you got: condum (enjoy)

inserts coin

Inventory: wii

(i wonder what ill get..)

</sarcasm>

Stuffgamer1

@Valerhu: The prizes here are supposed to be Nintendo-related, y'know. And I would ask, preferably not quite that crude.

Anyway, you got: A Gameboy Player!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

deshadow52

you got: your own landmaster from starfox 64

Inserts coin

Inventory:Bowser's poached tail, A Bombchu with no fuse, Lizalfo's sword and a phoenix wright wig

deshadow52

theblackdragon

you got: a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi Connector! Good luck getting it to work if you're running Linux. :3
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, a used Wii Points card

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

deshadow52

you got: The wooden sword from the legend of zelda

Inserts coin

inventory:Bowser's poached tail, A Bombchu with no fuse, Lizalfo's sword, a phoenix wright wig and a nintendo wi-fi usb connector

@theblackdragon: actually i'm using windows 2000 right now and it would'nt work on that either

Edited on by deshadow52

deshadow52

Stuffgamer1

You got: A Gameboy Micro with army camo faceplate!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster

Kaeobais

You got: Triforce Chocolates!

Inserts coin (I can't think of anything witty right now)

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi and ...... the god damned owl from ocarina of time ..... I'm going to kill you in your sleep BleachFan.

Stuffgamer1

You got: A Super Mario Bros. pillow! (great for suffocating)

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, Triforce chocolates munch munch

theblackdragon

you got: a six-pack of ohsofluffysoft manly, manly cravats in a rainbow of colors. your Edgey outfit is now both complete and stylish. :3
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, a used Wii Points card, the Wooden Sword from LoZ

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

BleachFan

Throws away condoms

You got: King Dedede's hammer

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, virtual dog crap, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker.
(The DSi Browser really needs a copy/paste function...)

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

theblackdragon

it also needs a coin-inserting function, BleachFan888
also: you'll throw away condoms but not virtual dog crap? lol

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.