Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,613

BleachFan

Oh yea...umm

Inserts Coin...how creative of me...

@theblackdragon: Because at least the doggy doo doo is remotely Nintendo-related (Nintendogs).

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Kaeobais

You got: Peach Perfume! The smell so good italian plumbers will follow you for days.

Inserts chocalate coin .................... inserts real coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi ...... the god damned owl from ocarina of time ..... and a Super Mario Bros. pillow.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Stuffgamer1

YES! My outfit is complete!

You got: The black-and-white owl from the original version of Link's Awakening!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, significantly fewer Triforce chocolates munch munch

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Twilight_Crow

You got: A metroid, it comes with some instructions "Don't leave it on the sun, don't give it water, don't let it suck the life out of you"

lazily insert coin

inventory: the warp whistle, Mario's detachable moustache, a letter from princess Peach, Samurai Ghoro's Katana, a few angry Toads! (yummie ), Samus' arm cannon, DK barrel, Battletoads NES game, Smash Bros. Brawl Boxers

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Kaeobais

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

You got: The black-and-white owl from the original version of Link's Awakening!

I give you chocolate and you give me a god damned annoying ass owl? SHENANIGANS!

@Twilight Crow: A Gremlins reference? Nice.

You got: Heroes Cloths!

ttresni oiod

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi ...... the god damned owl from ocarina of time ..... a Super Mario Bros. pillow and the god damned owl from Links Awakining.

Edited on by Kaeobais

Kizzi

(Haven't done this in a while so I will start over and try not to say the same things.)
you got: a goron mask

inserts coin

inventory: starting fresh

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

theblackdragon

you got: an SNES mouse and pad! hope you've got a copy of Mario Paint lying around to go with it... :3
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, a used Wii Points card, the Wooden Sword from LoZ, King Dedede's hammer

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You get: Bunston's helmet

Hires person with very long arms to go inside the vending machine to pull something out for me, because I don't have any coins on me.

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR, "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009", a Crop Stomp trading card! its value: exactly one (1) turnip.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Kizzi

You get: poison shroom

inserts coin

Inventory: SNES mouse and pad!

BleachFan

You Got: A Shy Guy

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, virtual dog crap, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Noire

You got: The Wind Waker (actual Zelda item, not the game by the same name)!
INSERTS COIN, BABY!
Inventory: Fanart of massive-boobed Peach, annoying bumper, Keaton Mask, original Super Mario Bros. cart, King Hippo's unwashed trunks, the Power Glove (It's so bad), Wario's prized booger collection, A Yoshi egg , Mother 1 translated, one Golden Coin, Tingle miniature, Nintendo-branded SEGA Master System, Super Star, mentally-handicapped Toad

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kizzi

You get: a nintendo wifi usb connector( but unfortunately you can't get the stupid thing to work!!!)

inserts coin

inventory: SNES mouse and pad!, a shy guy

Kaeobais

You got: A hybrid Arwing. Keeping the environment healthy since 3614.

1N53R75 C01N

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time, a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining and a goron mask.

Stuffgamer1

@Shadx: Well YOU'RE the one who didn't make good on your death threat on BleachFan888 even after I gave you a pillow SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT!

I also didn't particularly want a Metroid. Seems like a decidedly unpleasent and dangerous housepet.

Anyway, you got: Tatl! Any less annoying than Navi? Maybe?

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (in deep-freeze at the moment, until I can figure out what to do with the damned thing)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You got: A bag of tetriminos!

inserts coin and accepts oscar for best picture as thousands applaud for me.

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR, "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009", a Crop Stomp trading card! its value: exactly one (1) turnip, poison shroom

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

theblackdragon

you got: Starly's bow! watch out, i think she wants it back... D:
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, a used Wii Points card, the Wooden Sword from LoZ, King Dedede's hammer, Bunston's helmet

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

irken004

You get a Team Star Wolf action figure set!

Inserts coin

inventory: nothing

deshadow52

You got: A blue shell from mario kart

inserts coin

Inventory:Bowser's poached tail, A Bombchu with no fuse, Lizalfo's sword, a Phoenix Wright wig, Nintendo wi-fi usb connector and a Gameboy Micro with army camo faceplate

deshadow52

Noire

You got: A Waddle Dee!
INSERTS COIN
Inventory: Fanart of massive-boobed Peach, annoying bumper, Keaton Mask, original Super Mario Bros. cart, King Hippo's unwashed trunks, the Power Glove (It's so bad), Wario's prized booger collection, A Yoshi egg , Mother 1 translated, one Golden Coin, Tingle miniature, Nintendo-branded SEGA Master System, Super Star, mentally-handicapped Toad, Nintendo wi-fi USB connector that (hopefully) works better than my old one

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Stuffgamer1

Tetriminoes, eh? They look crunchy! Bites into one. OW! Hey, these aren't candy! Scowls at Charlie The Unicorn. Next time, make sure the bag isn't labeled "Tetris candy," okay?

You got: Waddle Do's contact lens! Should make a GREAT magnifying glass.

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (still frozen), a bag of tetriminoes I can't eat (maybe I'll throw them at someone...)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.