Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,613

theblackdragon

you got: an axe! (as featured in every ?-4 level of Super Mario Bros.)
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

You broke the bank and won all the coins!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Super Mario World fire flower, a hot burrito

retired_account

Stuffgamer1

You got: Birdo's bow!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an NES Advantage, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

BleachFan

You got: The Phantom Sword

Tries to think of a way to insert coin in an impressive way, but gives up and inserts it normally

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, DK tie, another DK tie (trade anyone?), Bowser's giant toilet, some virtual dog crap, the poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, Hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, All-expenses paid vacation to Isle Delfino

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

Holds sword above head in suitable Link-type fashion, simultaneously starting the correct "got super-cool item" track from Zelda soundtrack CD

You got: The Hungry HP Sucker!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an NES Advantage, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Kaeobais

You got: The Bombers Notebook.

Inserts coin into a pop machine to get some root beer then inserts coin into Nintendo Vending Machine

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack and 1568 Exp. Pts! Shadx levels up! Shadx learns Hyperbeam! Shadx gives Pikachu a seizure!

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You got: Every DS game ever created on one cartridge.

Insers coin and hopes for win

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Danny_August

You Got! a copy of "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009"
Inserts Coin
Inventory: NES, The Super Mario Bros Super Show Box Set, Meowth's hairball!, Metal blades from MegaMan 2, a copy of Custer's Revenge

Edited on by Danny_August

Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork

Knux

You got a copy of Custer's Revenge.
Inserts a million coins.
Inventory:Hot Rosalina pictures and a Nintendo World gift card.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Danny_August

You Got! a future release of the new WiiHD with WiiMotion++
Inserts Coin
Inventory: NES, The Super Mario Bros Super Show Box Set, Meowth's hairball!, Metal blades from MegaMan 2, a copy of Custer's Revenge

Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork

BleachFan

You got: A Master Ball

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, DK tie, another DK tie (trade anyone?), Bowser's giant toilet, some virtual dog crap, the poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, Hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, All-expenses paid vacation to Isle Delfino, the hungry HP Sucker

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Machu

You got: A condom (a.k.a. silicone jacket)

Drops coin...

Inventory: some stuff

Rawr!

slambert215

You got: 100 NPC! Games

INSERTS COIN
Inventory: Items

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

theblackdragon

you got: Cook Kirby's cook-pot! what will you find inside today... a waddle dee? a blade knight? Knuckle Joe?
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, at least 142 coins (sweeeeet, thx pixelman )

BEST THREAD EVER

Machu

You got: 7 red coins

Inserts coin...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, 100 NPC! Games (yes!), and...

Rawr!

Charlie_The_Unicorn

You get: A guiro lizard

inserts coin and fends off evil ninjas and rescues a princess, all while enjoying a nice glass of milk!

Inventory: Wario's nose, A candid photo of Princess Daisy hopped up on Fire Flower, Waluigi's Nose, ERROR, "Toads gone Wild, Vol. 2: Spring Break 2009"

Edited on by Charlie_The_Unicorn

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

theblackdragon

you get: a Crop Stomp trading card! its value: exactly one (1) turnip.
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time (ta ta ta ta, lol), Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, Epona's poopsack, the Wagon Star, some Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins

BEST THREAD EVER

deshadow52

You get: A used wii points card

inserts coin

inventory:Bowser's poached tail, A Bombchu with no fuse and Lizalfo's sword

deshadow52

Stuffgamer1

You got: A Phoenix Wright wig!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit (STILL no cravat), Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an NES Advantage, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, and the Bomber's Notebook heads off on side-quest to give NES Advantage to somebody who actually wants it

Kaeobais

You got: A bag of roasted goombas with zero trans fats!

Inserts finger ............. realises that won't work then inserts coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts and Every DS game ever created on one cartridge.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.