SMEXIZELDAMAN

422. Posted:

wow this thread is still going....

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Noire

423. Posted:

@SUPERZELDAMAN: If you keep posting in it, it can't die! So keep posting in it! We need a forum wedding! :shakes fist:

Also, more proof that Dr. Love is a filthy, stinking liar! Cheesecake is my favorite dessert eva...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

424. Posted:

clicketyclick wrote:

Yup. I ask because the bonus level makes the last few levels seem like a cinch by comparison. If you need help finding those relics you missed, just ask me, snookums. (honestly didn't know you felt that way... you should have said something!)

hahaha, i didn't know i felt that way either, so don't feel bad. :P

@Machu: you can't get blueberry pancakes where you are? D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

clicketyclick

425. Posted:

Oh Machu, but you have the piece de resistance over there: Double Devon Cream. It costs a fortune over here to buy, but is an absolute necessity overtop of blueberry pancakes and maple syrup.

I remember the first time I had DDC with jam when I was in England. I nearly died of happiness. And clogged arteries. But mostly happiness.

Now Playing: Bioshock

AuthorMessage

Machu

426. Posted:

@the ladies: I'm hoping some Brit is gonna pipe up and tell me where I CAN get blueberry pancakes. AHEM!
They are like a myth to me, something that only happens in movies. :)

DDC and Jam, on a scone. OMG! salivates

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

427. Posted:

@Machu: you can make them, can't you? it's not that hard, and they are oh-so-delicious...

asdlkjfakl;sdjfl;asdfj i want blueberry pancakes now :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Machu

428. Posted:

@theblackdragon: Lol. I actually started googling with those exact intentions, and shall be buying blueberries on the next shop. Yay! I'll let you know how they turn out. Ah man I need something sweet now.

EDIT: And found profiteroles!! I am appeased. Om nom nom!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

429. Posted:

@DaDun: I guess you have a point. We keep reading each others' posts, but only a few of them get comments, and they tend to be the ones involving forum users. Plus, my Cosmos/Chaos joke mostly only makes sense if you played Dissidia. :P

Regarding the VLP's, they're quite entertaining if you get a guy who does good commentary as he plays, like this guy! :D

@clicketyclick: A bit late, weren't you? I'd already edited my post with the answer seven hours prior. Oh, well...thanks for offering the answer anyway! ;)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

430. Posted:

whats all this about blueberry pancakes?
EDIT: Ok i too am now going to go get some blueberry pancakes :D for breakfast tommrow. i homem ake them by getting blueberries and putting them in a pancake :D

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

AuthorMessage

James

431. Posted:

MACHUUUUU! I think Morrison's may "do" blueberry pancakes. I have a mole there - I'll try to get a straight answer for you one way or another this week.

CONTINUE!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

ASDFGHJKL

432. Posted:

MARRY ME PROSODY!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

433. Posted:

ya marry him while your drunk!

AuthorMessage

James

434. Posted:

But it would never work! My heart will always belong to Machu - didn't you see our house getting attacked by the monkey in his spaceship?! If you can offer me that kind of excitement, I might consider jumping ship...

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

435. Posted:

@Prosody back off Machu is mine!......actually i think me and Tylero09 are "in love" since in the matchmaking thread we got like 90%
edit: oh this is matchmaking thread.... ;)

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

AuthorMessage

tylero09

436. Posted:

I can forgive the confusion oh mighty crowny TingleyMan!
After all, we actually got 92%, lol

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

Machu

437. Posted:

Awesome, thanks sexy Prosody. Blueberry pancakes are the stuff of my dreams!!! I went searching through the Asda and Tesco websites (other supermarkets are available), but then realised what I was doing and got bored, quick! :D Morrisons ftw! Their food is nicest. And ergh, here's some lovin'...

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

438. Posted:

Ergh 92%...that high? wow.... :P

AuthorMessage

Machu

439. Posted:

I made a picture or ROB and SUPERZELDAMAN btw, an image that reflected their love for one another. But I don't wanna get banned so I chose not to post it. In fact, I have deleted it, just in case the police get hold of my PC one day.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

440. Posted:

wow its that bad? in that case i do not want to see it. Although rob and tingle together would be a very scary picture >.<. i scared myself thinking about it ;)