Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 421 to 440 of 469

Machu

@ROB: My 'special collection' of Prosody pictures is none of your business, hands off!!!!

And that picture of ROB and Tingleydude brought a tear to my eye, look at the way their hands touch oh so delicately. ROB looks ready to defend SUPERZELDAMAN's honour at any cost. <3

Rawr!

tylero09

Machu wrote:

@ROB: My 'special collection' of Prosody pictures is none of your business, hands off!!!!

And that picture of ROB and Tingleydude brought a tear to my eye, look at the way their hands touch oh so delicately. ROB looks ready to defend SUPERZELDAMAN's honour at any cost. <3

I was thinking more, cowering behind him in fear
(maybe random, but just noticed that if Tingle only wears underwear, why does he need a belt?
And the chain on that clock doesn't look anywhere near big enough to get off his head )

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

@tylero09: It's not a belt dude, it's a mini-man-girdle, to stop Tingle's belly being released. That way all the sexy robots will still fancy him.

Rawr!

tylero09

Machu wrote:

That way all the sexy robots will still fancy him.

Oh Machu, how you toy with me so!
And how would Pro react if he heard you talking (typing?) like that?

theblackdragon

Machu wrote:

@tylero09: It's not a belt dude, it's a mini-man-girdle, to stop Tingle's belly being released. That way all the sexy robots will still fancy him.

at first, i was wondering why you knew so much about man-girdles and why Tingle would wear one, but now I see you have experience wooing sexy, sexy robots. I'm with tylero09 re: wondering what Prosody has to say about this... :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

@theblackdragon: Erm... 0_o I don't know what to say. That's an avenue I haven't been down, hhhmm, perhaps I should.

sssshhhh, don't tell Prosody please, oh actually, he's the one who went and got married

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I think ankle and ROB would make a better couple. Tinlge is lazy and works his brothers (and a random stranger) to death

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Machu

Untitled

Nintendo Life needs more lovin'. I miss random yet funny love tests. Come on people, for Prosody!!

Rawr!

tylero09

Lol, yay we're resurrecting this thread now!
Bring on the lovin'!

tylero09

Machu wrote:

I miss random yet funny love tests.

You sure do!

Machu

92% baby yeah, gimme love tests people, and I won't be mean in threads. It's a simple equation really.

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

hmm
Give+ machu+ love+tests =....? darn couldnt firgure it out!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Machu

Hhhmm, interesting results there ROB, I shall have to re-assess my opinions on which Mario kart I like the best, as I was obviously wrong.

Rawr!

Machu

Looks like theblackdragon was right after all. It's either true love, or we are both too tired to know what we are doing and will wake up regretting this.

Rawr!

tylero09

Wait a minute! If you love these what's with this?

What are you trying to say?
How you toy with my emotion-software Machu

Edited on by tylero09

Stuffgamer1

Machu is so cruel to poor R.O.B...

Samus Aran and Ice beam...

Samus Aran and Plasma Beam...

Samus Aran and Wave Beam...

Y'know, for a girl who carries around such a big gun, she sure doesn't seem to like her lazers all that much...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.