General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Showing 441 to 460 of 504

AuthorMessage

ASDFGHJKL

441. Posted:

But I can take you to Mars in a bicycle while being attacked by robots from the future, and talk in a Italian-Austrian accent!!!! That and o much more!

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage

tylero09

442. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

wow its that bad? in that case i do not want to see it. Although rob and tingle together would be a very scary picture >.<. i scared myself thinking about it ;)

I'm having second thoughts...
@Machu, if the pic of us is that bad, what exactly would happen if you posted one of your 'special collection' of Prosody? ;)

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

443. Posted:

@Tylero09 are you sure is didn't say 29% not 92 %? wink wink ;)

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Terra

444. Posted:

Machu wrote:

I made a picture or ROB and SUPERZELDAMAN btw, an image that reflected their love for one another. But I don't wanna get banned so I chose not to post it. In fact, I have deleted it, just in case the police get hold of my PC one day.

Yes as for those who live outside the UK, this is what's considered to be too "Extreme" by the British government, if you know what I mean ;)

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

445. Posted:

@Terranigma how do you know what "this" is yet?

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

446. Posted:

@superzeldaman: ... BOO!
Untitled
i dunno, i think they make a cute couple... :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Terra

447. Posted:

You know this is fake, when Kim Jong-Il doesn't score very high with nuclear weapons :|

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Terranigma how do you know what "this" is yet?

Umm... That's classified. Classified to everyone except me, even Machu. :P

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

448. Posted:

That looks....ermm......kinda ok terrible! :P

AuthorMessage

Machu

449. Posted:

@ROB: My 'special collection' of Prosody pictures is none of your business, hands off!!!!

And that picture of ROB and Tingleydude brought a tear to my eye, look at the way their hands touch oh so delicately. ROB looks ready to defend SUPERZELDAMAN's honour at any cost. <3

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Knux

450. Posted:

I think Dr.Love has met his end.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

tylero09

451. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@ROB: My 'special collection' of Prosody pictures is none of your business, hands off!!!!

And that picture of ROB and Tingleydude brought a tear to my eye, look at the way their hands touch oh so delicately. ROB looks ready to defend SUPERZELDAMAN's honour at any cost. <3

I was thinking more, cowering behind him in fear ;)
(maybe random, but just noticed that if Tingle only wears underwear, why does he need a belt? :P
And the chain on that clock doesn't look anywhere near big enough to get off his head :D)

AuthorMessage

Machu

452. Posted:

@tylero09: It's not a belt dude, it's a mini-man-girdle, to stop Tingle's belly being released. That way all the sexy robots will still fancy him. ;)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

453. Posted:

Machu wrote:

That way all the sexy robots will still fancy him. ;)

Oh Machu, how you toy with me so!
And how would Pro react if he heard you talking (typing?) like that? ;)

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

454. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@tylero09: It's not a belt dude, it's a mini-man-girdle, to stop Tingle's belly being released. That way all the sexy robots will still fancy him. ;)

at first, i was wondering why you knew so much about man-girdles and why Tingle would wear one, but now I see you have experience wooing sexy, sexy robots. I'm with tylero09 re: wondering what Prosody has to say about this... :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Machu

455. Posted:

@theblackdragon: Erm... 0_o I don't know what to say. That's an avenue I haven't been down, hhhmm, perhaps I should.

sssshhhh, don't tell Prosody please, oh actually, he's the one who went and got married :'(

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

456. Posted:

I think ankle and ROB would make a better couple. Tinlge is lazy and works his brothers (and a random stranger) to death :(

AuthorMessage

Machu

457. Posted:

Untitled

Nintendo Life needs more lovin'. I miss random yet funny love tests. Come on people, for Prosody!! :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

458. Posted:

Lol, yay we're resurrecting this thread now!
Bring on the lovin'! :D

AuthorMessage

Machu

459. Posted:

see?

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

460. Posted:

Machu wrote: