Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 441 to 460 of 469

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Stuffgamer maybe she onlyl ikes her regular lazor
@Machu lol all those results all disturbing.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Machu

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Yup, you said it. I frequent this thread looking for some sexy fun, and just end up getting confused about man/robot love. I have finally discovered though, that the love calculator is broken and beyond repair. Tis a sad day for the NLMMS.

Rawr!

tylero09

@Stuffgamer1
Untitled
You tell me

EDIT: @Terranigma ROFL, spooky timing win! Gotta love that musical episode of scrubs, I wonder when we get the last 'proper' series over here? I think E4 still gets it first (before Comedy Central), but that series ended a fair while ago in the states (although that is usually to be expected, it's only when the likes of Sky (for stuff like Lost) and Comedy Central (who got us South Park in the same week as the states now - yay! No more out-of-date satire ) pay the big bucks that we get stuff close to when the americans do )

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

Ahahahahahaha, you found the sexiest picture possible I see.

Rawr!

tylero09

@Terranigma Don't worry I don't actually know anything that happens in the last proper series (no real spoilers) but I do know snippets of info about the new series after that, basically, it'll focus as much on a medical school with new cast members as on sacred heart, with only Dr Cox and Turk (and I think maybe the janitor ) staying as regulars - the others will apparently just pop-up every now and then. Will it be any good though? Hmm...
(and rofl, we've taken this off topic a bit haven't we! )

@Machu Of course I did, after all, I only want our Prime Minister treated with the utmost respect

Edited on by tylero09

tylero09

Terranigma wrote:

tylero09 wrote:

@Machu Of course I did, after all, I only want our Prime Minister treated with the utmost respect

By posting a picture of him that looks like he either just did pills or just got out of Bed?

I think he looks fit and ready to run the country, just like in this pic:
Untitled

Also, ROFL, if you start typing 'Gordon' into google, it comes up with Gordon Ramsey before Gordon Brown!
(in the predictive text kinda thing that comes up under the search bar)

EDIT: Fair enough

Edited on by tylero09

tylero09

Terranigma wrote:

Somehow yes but it's beginning to drift into Politics and the "Sexiness" of Gordon Brown. There seems to be a political trend on here recently.

And guess who started that:

Machu wrote:

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Yup, you said it. I frequent this thread looking for some sexy fun, and just end up getting confused about man/robot love. I have finally discovered though, that the love calculator is broken and beyond repair. Tis a sad day for the NLMMS.

And as for the next election, I don't really know who I want to win to be honest, all I know is that Cameron needs a slap

Anyhoo, I'm hereby washing this thread's hands of political gubbins...
Starting...
NOW!
Back to the funny love tests people!

Edited on by tylero09

SMEXIZELDAMAN

zombies love unicorns? in scribblenauts i made a zombie ride a flying unicorn and they beat up some little boys before the army shot them </3

God loves you

Noire

I saw her on the front page and I had to ask Dr. Love, and I did.

That's suprisingly high. Maybe it'll work about between her and I. I just have to get myself a DSi.

Those three sentences all just rhymed.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

maybe you should eat some pie to soothe your burnt eye.
if you do i will cry cuz i like to eat blueberry pie.
I went to the store and got a smiling door.

God loves you

Noire

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Shantae doesn't like me too much...

Well, my real name got 61%. Better, but still not PhoenixSage good. Darn it!

She's mai waifu!

Since I'm quite the pyromaniac, I decided to look up a few fire-obsessed females. There's obviously Jenna, which I still find too low, but there's also Flannery, a bounty hunter using a certain weapon (though apparantly I could live without the bounty hunter part), my favorite Tales of Phantasia boss, and a somewhat-disturbing score (avert your eyes children!) with a certain Sonic the Hedgehog character. Yes, that one freaked me out too.

Oh, and I enjoy moonlit walks on the beach, eating cheesecake and drinking lemonade, and spamming Din's Fire. Too true.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

hmm isnt flamberge a type of sword or something? liek a sword on fire?

God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

hmm isnt flamberge a type of sword or something? liek a sword on fire?

Yes, it's that too (and I love to wield a good flaming sword as well), but there's a boss in Tales of Phantasia named Flamberge, and she was my favorite in the entire game. She's hot.

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

litteraly? lol i get the joke XD shes not hot. shes on fire

God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.