202. Posted:

tylero09 wrote:

But Machu, considered counselling?

So much for his plans of manly-slapping me-time in the nude. :(

Now Playing: Bioshock

AuthorMessage

Machu

203. Posted:

I know, I thought I loved myself (and was planning to) but now the tears are in full flow as I question everything I thought I ever knew. At least Jennifer and clicketyclick love me. :D

EDIT: My heart has been broken!!! :(

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

204. Posted:

Machu wrote:

And no, it's not over! Ever!! :'( evil girlies tempting me away from true bromance, when will i learn!?!

^Apparantly never ;)

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

Machu

205. Posted:

;)

I think I have posted the most in this thread, I'm a dirty flirt in real life (IRL) and on teh web. :P

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Knux

206. Posted:

Sorry Machu, but after I used my real name with a certain som... :P

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Machu

207. Posted:

I'm not talking to you anymore. This is war!!! :P

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

tylero09

208. Posted:

Wars off you two, sorry Sonic, but you missed out an 'L' in her surname, this is your real rating lol

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

Knux

209. Posted:

tylero09 wrote:

Wars off you two, sorry Sonic, but you missed out an 'L' in her surname, this is your real rating lol

THAT DOES NOT COUNT! :P
BUT, I do have a special someone all to myself. :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Machu

210. Posted:

Did you mean: Jennifer Connelly pasted from google

Woot! :D

EDIT: Glad you found an alternative SonicDude. :) Good job too! glares menacingly

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Knux

211. Posted:

Corbie has found a certain special someone. :P

AuthorMessage

Old_School

212. Posted:

Prosody wrote:

Hi guys,

With both NL weddings now over we've realised there's a gaping hole in our social schedules when it comes to dressing up in posh suits and having a good old boogie. So, with that in mind, we're hoping to create some "Nintendo Lifepartners" so we can all have an excuse to attend weddings (Corbie might even wear a hat...)

If you like one of the members on here, why not let them know in this topic? Be open and honest, and let your love flow like a river. You may think two members here would be well-suited to each other - feel free to mention them here and we'll try to cultivate the seeds of romance into a blooming flower of eternal matrimony.

Wow, honestly......................................Huh..............................................I.....................................Ah...................

What the hell is wrong with you!

Vegeta: Just...just...transform damn you...
Bulma: We are going to have a penthouse sweet...and he'll drive a corvet...and we will make love every single...
Zarbon: (transforms)
Bulma: KILL IT WITH FIRE!

AuthorMessage

Noire

213. Posted:

So nobody found true love while I was away? Shame...I'm still waiting for that forum marriage, and I'm an impatient person, so hurry up! Rawr... :P

And no, none of you better propose to me today. I've realized I'm not ready for marriage. The Phoenix is still a free spirit, soaring from place to place!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Ricardo91

214. Posted:

@supersonic. Must be one of those one-sided relationships. :P

@Machu. Why in god's name are you using Prosody's picture as an avatar? :|

Edited on by Ricardo91

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

215. Posted:

HA!
Nice. But Isn't that the same girl you've been poking at for the last couple months or so?
Just curious.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Tails

216. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

So nobody found true love while I was away? Shame...I'm still waiting for that forum marriage, and I'm an impatient person, so hurry up! Rawr... :P

And no, none of you better propose to me today. I've realized I'm not ready for marriage. The Phoenix is still a free spirit, soaring from place to place!

you may be a free spirit but you'll always belong to me :3 and Jenna <3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

217. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Phoenix just for a laugh would u do a voting between you & me like you did you & Jenna?

Sure thing...You and I are a 69%. Not bad, but then again, not very good. I'm just not a likeable person. The highest I've gotten was an 85% with one of the members of this site.

Don't worry about me stealing Phoenix, guys.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Knux

218. Posted:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

HA!
Nice. But Isn't that the same girl you've been poking at for the last couple months or so?
Just curious.

No, I haven't heard from that other girl in months. :(

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

219. Posted:

Phoenixsage marry me! Me and zelda are going to get married :D

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Modern_Legend

220. Posted:

@Superzeldaman Maybe, don't take it for granted

By the way, i don't think ive ever seen more blue text in a topic before this lol

Edited on by Modern_Legend

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat