Posts 181 to 200 of 469

Machu

Sorry ROB She's mine!

Untitled + Untitled = Untitled

Rawr!

clicketyclick

tylero09 wrote:

But Machu, considered counselling?

So much for his plans of manly-slapping me-time in the nude.

Now Playing: Bioshock

Machu

I know, I thought I loved myself (and was planning to) but now the tears are in full flow as I question everything I thought I ever knew. At least Jennifer and clicketyclick love me.

EDIT: My heart has been broken!!!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

tylero09

Machu wrote:

And no, it's not over! Ever!! evil girlies tempting me away from true bromance, when will i learn!?!

^Apparantly never

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

I think I have posted the most in this thread, I'm a dirty flirt in real life (IRL) and on teh web.

Rawr!

tylero09

Wars off you two, sorry Sonic, but you missed out an 'L' in her surname, this is your real rating lol

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

Did you mean: Jennifer Connelly pasted from google

Woot!

EDIT: Glad you found an alternative SonicDude. Good job too! glares menacingly

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Old_School

Prosody wrote:

Hi guys,

With both NL weddings now over we've realised there's a gaping hole in our social schedules when it comes to dressing up in posh suits and having a good old boogie. So, with that in mind, we're hoping to create some "Nintendo Lifepartners" so we can all have an excuse to attend weddings (Corbie might even wear a hat...)

If you like one of the members on here, why not let them know in this topic? Be open and honest, and let your love flow like a river. You may think two members here would be well-suited to each other - feel free to mention them here and we'll try to cultivate the seeds of romance into a blooming flower of eternal matrimony.

Wow, honestly......................................Huh..............................................I.....................................Ah...................

What the hell is wrong with you!

Vegeta: Just...just...transform damn you...
Bulma: We are going to have a penthouse sweet...and he'll drive a corvet...and we will make love every single...
Zarbon: (transforms)
Bulma: KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Noire

So nobody found true love while I was away? Shame...I'm still waiting for that forum marriage, and I'm an impatient person, so hurry up! Rawr...

And no, none of you better propose to me today. I've realized I'm not ready for marriage. The Phoenix is still a free spirit, soaring from place to place!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

So nobody found true love while I was away? Shame...I'm still waiting for that forum marriage, and I'm an impatient person, so hurry up! Rawr...

And no, none of you better propose to me today. I've realized I'm not ready for marriage. The Phoenix is still a free spirit, soaring from place to place!

you may be a free spirit but you'll always belong to me :3 and Jenna <3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Odnetnin

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Phoenix just for a laugh would u do a voting between you & me like you did you & Jenna?

Sure thing...You and I are a 69%. Not bad, but then again, not very good. I'm just not a likeable person. The highest I've gotten was an 85% with one of the members of this site.

Don't worry about me stealing Phoenix, guys.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Phoenixsage marry me! Me and zelda are going to get married

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.