Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick in n.b.a finals...

1.golden state over cavs come on golden state put cavs to sleep

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight what happen...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

What happened is the East knows how to play defense, they always have and the west likes to shoot after 10 seconds of clock time. Home court will help get GS a few more foul calls the next game but they better step up the D as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Got to give it up to Cleveland, they came to play and never gave up. I gotta respect that, congratulations!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true that they did and golden state let cavs back in dam* game to now count down is on untill nba draft...

IceClimbers

Congrats, Cleveland. Now for the draft.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro well said bring on draft...

IceClimbers

Wow, the Bulls traded Derrick Rose to the Knicks.

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro yeah i cant get over that to bulls traded rose to sorry team...

IceClimbers

OKC just traded Serge Ibaka to Orlando! Insanity.

IceClimbers

So we traded the No 8 pick to the Suns in the form of Marquese Chriss for the No 13 pick and the No 28 pick as well as rights to another player. With the No 13 pick we drafted Georgios Papagiannis, another center. Probably trading either him or Kosta Koufos.

We also fleeced the Hornets by trading Marco Belinelli, who was absolutely awful this season, for the No 22 pick. We selected Malachi Richardson, which should hopefully be an upgrade at the SG position that we need. Should be better than Belinelli or McLemore have been.

IceClimbers

Got Skal Labissiere with the No 28 pick. Not a horrible pick at all, it's just we have a **** ton of bigs already.

At the PF/C positions: DeMarcus Cousins, Willie Cauley-Stein, Kosta Koufos, Georgios Papagiannis, Skal Labissiere, Eric Moreland, and Duje Dukan. That's not even counting free agent Quincy Acy. I think we're stacked there lmao

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro okc and magic did a good trade both players are good anyway you look at it and your team putting in work i see coping all players lol...

IceClimbers

Well it definitely gives us assets for trades/free agency. Gonna be interesting.

Kings drafted a guy named Isaiah Cousins at the end of the second round lol.

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro yeah it does and yeah i saw your kings picked up player with last name of cousins two of them on court will be crazy lol...

IceClimbers

So free agency has been pretty crazy. These contracts are insane.

Kings managed to grab Arron Afflalo for a cheap two year contract. Good holdover until Bogdanovic comes over.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah very true n.b.a is going crazy now everyone waiting to see were kiven goes and teams need to watch out for ny in things down line...

Spoony_Tech

Pistons are signing and trading left and right. Good deals all around so far.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro glade to hear your happy about trades going down on your team in things lol my rockets lost d12 but we did good in draft picking up big men...

IceClimbers

Rockets are signing Ryan Anderson I hear.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.