Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah he been showing up at lots team games and he** yes go golden state glade they got that win last night...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 55-26 my pick in finals...

1.golden state over cavs 2-2

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 55-26 my pick in finals...

1.golden state over cavs 3-2

Mr_Trill_281

congratulations golden state on your gold...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Spoony_Tech

Thank God James didn't win. He played great though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro daps for saying that i did not want him to win to lol...

Mr_Trill_281

hey IceClimbers sis i just peeped it and like who all we have to play this year...

Mr_Trill_281

n.b.a season kicks off tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 0-0 my picks for tonight...

1.bulls over cavs

2.hawks over pistons

3.golden state over n.o.

Spoony_Tech

This is all I got to look forward to because of Lions......

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah this is all who play tonight wed is when all teams play...

IceClimbers

So glad that NBA is back. Excited for this season. Go Kings!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Eat_Pie

Go Pacers! Paul George is back! This will be a fun year for the Pacers, and there are no real expectations.

Eat_Pie

Mr_Trill_281

hey IceClimbers sis im happy here too...

yo Eat_Pie bro lets see how your team does with out west and hibbert...

Eat_Pie

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

hey IceClimbers sis im happy here too...

yo Eat_Pie bro lets see how your team does with out west and hibbert...

I'm going to say better. West was a shell of his former self, and Hibbert sucked.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

Anthracks

I'm just hoping Kobe has a nice farewell season.

Anthracks

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Eat_Pie bro true about west he was a good leader and hibbert did suck he let big men punk him lol...

yo Anthracks bro daps on what you said lmao i cant stand kobe to...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.