Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 55-26 my picks in playoffs...

1.houston over golden state 1-3

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

turtlelink

Still can't believe the Hawks fought this far. If you told me they were going to be in the Eastern Conference finals last year, I would have laughed.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

i got golden state in finals...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good turtlelink bro yeah hawks did they thing this year and they will be back in playoffs next year watch...

PigmaskFan

Yeah, it looks the Rockets are blasting off agaaaaaaaain!

#Illridewithyou

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Tasuki bro its all "TRILL" we will be back again bet that and i want golden state to punk out queen lebron...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo PigmaskFan bro who you got in finals...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 55-26 my pick in finals...

1.golden state over cavs

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

good job golden state...

Mr_Trill_281

1.golden state over cavs 1-0

Mr_Trill_281

i was 0-1 yesterday...

Mr_Trill_281

1.golden state over cavs 1-1

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.golden state over cavs 1-2

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.