Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 281 to 300 of 318

Undead_terror

So I had to turn around and get the shorts because 20 gold was expiring in 2 days, oh well.

Also My Nintendo DLC, well while it could of just been in the game, I guess it's a way to spend coins that not everyone is doing.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nintendoforlife

SLIGEACH_EIRE wrote:

First Switch My Nintendo rewards have been announced for Japan. They're a couple of pieces of gear for Splatoon 2.

ARMS wallpaper and much more added in Japan

All Nintendo Switch rewards (Coming Soon)

• Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch) ??
  • Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch) ??

http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/162340899964

That sounds ok................But compared to the old service it's horsecrap

Nintendoforlife

ianl579

I spent my Gold Coins on the Pikmin DLC, so I don't have enough for the Shorts. (I would if Nintendo gave full value for physical Switch games though...)

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Eel

Oh I may get that DLC. I haven't opened that game in months.

Oh nice, the dinosaur pack is one of the available packs, and that's conveniently the one I was interested in when the game was new. So I'll get that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ianl579

I have a question about My Nintendo:

So if I use Points to purchase the Splatoon rewards on my Japanese Nintendo Account, will the rewards show up (a) in my American game and/or (b) in the game no matter which account I log into?

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Undead_terror

The NES Castlevania games got a discount on the site now, but only the first game uses 200 platinum coins, the others is 20 gold coins for a 40% discount....I will say one thing though, they been stepping up their game a bit lately with more "rewards", but are they good?, that's for you to decide.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Sweet. I had never played any of the Castlevania games before, but I may have to pick up 3 since I got 1 and 2 on the NES Classic and 4 will be on the SNES (if I can get lucky enough to get one of them, too). I just really wish everything I want did not take gold points. I have hundreds if not over 1,000 platinum points expire every month unless I spend them on random Miitomo junk, but I'm going to run out of gold points here soon.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

SLIGEACH_EIRE

4 Wii U and 3DS games are available to buy using just Gold coins on My Nintendo. They are:

Zen Pinball 3D (3DS) – 50 Gold Points

BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien ( Wii U) – 100 Gold Points

Art of Balance (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (3DS) – 50 Gold Points

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

chiefeagle02

Question:

I am interested in the Castlevania rewards (coming up on Halloween). Am I able to redeem a reward twice, once for the Wii U version and another for the 3DS? I looked through the Nintendo FAQ and it did say some rewards can be redeemed twice, but didn't go into specifics as to which ones.

Thanks!

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Eel

If the game is available in multiple consoles, each version is usually listed as a separate reward.

Edit: wait no. I actually have no idea.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

I got the first castlevania on discount, one redeem gives you a discount for both versions, I got it on the 3DS, and now I can get it on the U as well for cheap.

ianl579

In NA, Gunman Clive HD Collection is available to get for 30 Gold Points! If you have a Wii U and some extra Gold Points lying around (because there STILL aren’t Switch rewards!), I highly recommend it.

Tyranexx

For those interested, here's the full list of new Nindie rewards in North America:

• Siesta Fiesta (3DS) - 50 gold coins
  • Mighty Switch Force! (3DS) - 50 gold coins
  • Year Walk (Wii U) - 50 gold coins
  • Gunman Clive HD Collection (Wii U) - 30 gold coins

I personally recommend Year Walk. It's an excellent, atmospheric puzzle game. It was my Halloween game/download of choice a couple of years ago. As for the Gunman Clive HD Collection, I've played the first game on the 3DS and enjoyed it, though not quite enough for me to want to grab the second game or collection.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

faint

@Tyranexx the second on is a way bigger and vastly improved experience. If you liked the first even a little you should look into it.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Tyranexx

@faint: Perhaps eventually. I'm trying to really restrict my game purchases at the present time. XD

OfNullAndVoid

20 of my 32 gold coins were about to expire, so I got Gunman Clive. I was hoping to get Mighty Switch Force!, but my physical copy of Mario Odyssey wouldn't add enough coins to make up the difference. I'm just going to wait to cash in whatever gold coins I can get from my physical games so I won't have to worry about them expiring.

Also, I noticed that eshop purchases get more points, which I think is a shame. Had I gotten the eshop version of Odyssey I'd have Mighty Switch Force! instead.

Edited on by OfNullAndVoid

Switch FC: SW-2457-0400-2143

Gultigargar

It's been awhile since I was using My Nintendo.

Checks My Nintendo site and rewards section

Yep, still nothing good.

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

Tyranexx

There are some new gold point indie rewards up in North America:

• FAST Racing NEO (Wii U): 110 coins
  • Woah Dave! (3DS): 40 coins
  • Star Wars Pinball (3DS): 50 coins
  • Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS): 50 coins (note that the first one is still available)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic