Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 261 to 280 of 318

Noonch

I don't know why people complain about MyNintendo rewards. They're offering two digital photos(wallpaper) for only 50 coins each!

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

FGPackers

For MAR10 they putted on the My Nintendo service, at the price of 50 PP each, some really nice wallpaper/backgrounds. Bought the Mario Red one and already putted it on my smartphone! It's adorable!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Xyphon22

Probably a dumb question but I'm not much of a user of my phone. How do you tell what size wallpaper you need? Since it says it's only downloadable one time, I want to make sure I don't pick the wrong size.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

yokokazuo

@Xyphon22 you can use any of them anytime after you redeem it. It gives you links to various mobile and desktop sizes that you can use. The links are only viewable when logged in by the way.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Eel

Ooooohhhh nice they added the second dlc pack for Mario Kart 8. I can finally complete the dlc for that game.

I got the first pack the one time they had it on my nintendo too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

I got all 3 because you know...nothing else better to get, also pay 20 gold coins for 30% off on a the original game which is $5, I remember back in the CN days in which 30 coins would give you the game in full.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

There is a Super Mario world discount for the 3DS, Yoshi's Island GBA for the Wii U, and a new theme!...for 20 gold coins though of course...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Some new additions have been made to My Nintendo.

Discounts

20% discount on Pikmin 3 – 50 Gold Points
20% discount on Nintendo Selects: Yoshi’s Island – 40 Gold Points

3DS Theme

Yoshi’s Springtime Siesta – 20 Gold Points

Wii U Digital Content

Pikmin 3 Add-on Content: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 – 20 Gold Points
Pikmin 3 Add-on Content: All-New Mission Stages 12-15 (x2) – 50 Gold Points
Pikmin 3 Add-on Content: Collect Treasure! Stages 7-10 – 20 Gold Points

They'll remain available on My Nintendo until July 1st.

https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Undead_terror

For the first time in history My Nintendo is offering physical rewards! for a exclusive Mario Kart 8 Deluxe poster, you must be in New York because everywhere else sucks, you must go to Nintendo New York, log onto your My Nintendo account, scan a QR code, make a deal with the devil, then hope they don't run out of posters...in other words, it doesn't matter at all, but hey, here is a link anyways https://my.nintendo.com/news/6e00b075cbb77f70

Eel

Nice! I wonder if they'll add [my godforsaken hometown] to the list of cities next time.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

FGPackers

Wow so i will not be able to obtain it. Nice

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Killer7IsDead

NY ONLY. Thanks Nintendo! my coins will now expire more now.

i miss Club Nintendo. it was really underwhelming, until My Nintendo came along

Edited on by Eel

Killer7IsDead

Killer7IsDead

@Meowpheel Sorry!

I hope physical rewards make a comeback! i miss those posters from Club Nintendo

Killer7IsDead

Undead_terror

The pikmin shorts are now on My Nintendo for North America and is 40 gold coins compared to Europes price of 50....butt I will still hold on to my coins for now....

Eel

Huh, the shorts? I only see Pikmin 3 DLC.

Edit: OH wait I see them now. I'll download them to my 3DS.

Oh dear, what did they do to that bulborb that they had to censor it :S

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

NaviAndMii

It does seem that this is the way it's going...

MyNintendo accounts come with an associated QR code - it'd appear that the idea is that you take your Switch, 2/3DS or Smart Device (complete with QR) to a Nintendo event -> have the QR code scanned -> receive a physical reward ..seems decent in principle, but only if an event is local - here in the UK, for example, one of these events would most likely take place in London - fairly convenient for many in the country, but a Nintendo fan in, say, Northern Ireland would have to get a ferry/plane just to attend - which is an awful long way to go for a poster/drinks bottle! :/

Bring back the Club Nintendo-style rewards, I say! ..they were loved and are much missed!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

SLIGEACH_EIRE

First Switch My Nintendo rewards have been announced for Japan. They're a couple of pieces of gear for Splatoon 2.

ARMS wallpaper and much more added in Japan

All Nintendo Switch rewards (Coming Soon)

• Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch) ??
  • Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch) ??

http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/162340899964

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic