Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 741 to 760 of 14,348

TheDarkDee

Alright, why am I now a brony?

TheDarkDee

TheKingOfTown

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@AtomicOtaku
I guess you must be wondering if I'm blind, LOL. I was using my iPod Touch today, and saw that you had the Fluttershy image you were talking about as your avatar. I thought you had tried to embed it into the message from Monday. See, I about always use Firefox, and it doesn't usually display people's newest avatars when they change. So, I didn't see your Fluttershy avatar until just today. Yeah, that was what I was talking about, except a moving gif showing that scene where she goes "I bet you can't beat me", going squee (which your avatar shows), then holding her breath. Sorry about the misunderstanding from my stupid browser not keeping things up to date!

No problem! I completely understand!

On a side note, here is a video of Rainbow Dash killing Starscream.
[youtube:8er83h9Bbn8&feature=related]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

EvilRegal

What better way to celebrate best pony (Fluttershy ) than THIS... I can just see me going up to a bartender asking for a Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie ROTFLMAO.
Untitled
Also, reminder from your friendly neighborhood FluttershyGuy of moar new poniez tomorrow morning on The Hub!

@Pingas
I'd seriously marry a woman like Fluttershy, that's so kind, compassionate, adorable, and loves animals! For me, Fluttershy's about got to represent the perfect woman!
@TheDarkDee
I don't know, why are you a Brony? The show and the ponies are so awesome, there's a ton of reasons for being a Brony. For me, it's just loving the show as a whole, and the characters! At any rate, welcome to the herd (brohoof)!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

So is the third episode out yet?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

TeeJay wrote:

So is the third episode out yet?

The third episode will be on tomorrow at 9AM Eastern Time, 5AM Western Time. But, next Saturday's new episode (Princess Luna's episode, yay) will be an hour later 10AM EST, 6AM WST. Here's an episode description from tomorrow's copy/pasted from shypdar's earlier post...

Episode title: Lesson Zero
"As the time approaches for hyper-organized Twilight to write her weekly letter to Princess Celestia, she panics and frantically searches high and low for a good lesson about friendship, but nothing seems to be going right."

Sounds like my English essay due at month's end: "Panicking and frantically searching high and low for a good essay, but nothing seems to be going right." I wanna write about ponies!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TheDarkDee

To watch this, I will now induce my sister with sleeping powder and ninja the TV to avoid all means of my hidden bronieness (bronyness?).

TheDarkDee

TheDarkDee

"Oh hey guys,- OH NO I HAVE NO FRIENDSHIP PLANS TODAY- Oh wait- cake baking. Wait huh?" I feel mentally disturbed yet Soooo good watching this

TheDarkDee

Syrup

TheDarkDee wrote:

"Oh hey guys,- OH NO I HAVE NO FRIENDSHIP PLANS TODAY- Oh wait- cake baking. Wait huh?" I feel mentally disturbed yet Soooo good watching this

Don't worry, that feeling will eventually go away. When you don't need to hide your pony addiction from your family, then you will be able to fully enjoy the show, without feeling like a big weird-o.

Trust me, my mom knows. She even bought me Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.

Syrup

KaiserGX wrote:

What your mom say when she got you em. Everypony who knows me here now knows, slowly being telling everyone. Feels good I can hang my Calender and display my Rarity in peace.

She was disappointed in me. But, I don't care. At least I'm happy with all 6 of my ponies.

Syrup

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH!!!!!!

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is only ten minutes long in Italy. TEN MINUTES LONG.

grenworthshero

I guess that means it's official now. As if there was any doubt I was a brony--I bought my first My Little Pony toy. (Pinkie Pie, of course)

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Twilight_Crow

First person confirming it, Twilight Sparkle has OCD.

That was the best episode EVER!! Breakdown Twilight is best pony!
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

TeeJay

Well, I just managed to catch the second half of the new episode. Started watching around the time Rainbow Dash was wrecking AppleJack's barn. Maybe throughout the course of the show we'll get to see everypony go a little insane? Haha.

Also, it's a good thing Twilight stopped Rainbow Dash from looking at the charmed doll, because who knows what would have happened if she hadn't. O_O

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.