Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

This episode was great! Back to the future refrence, and the lesson was just...lol. And i also loved the running gag of RD always being the one when they runned out of cider, but then again im the big RD fan here.
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

I'm back! Good morning everypony.
@Wildvine53 Thanks for finding the episode. I couldn't find it anywhere as well.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Another reference? I detected the RD-pulling-the-sheets-off-of-Fluttershy scene to be a reference to something, because it didn't make sense otherwise. I mean, why would Fluttershy cover herself up? They don't (normally) wear clothes. >.>

Hey applejacklove.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JustAnotherUser

Great episode. Thanks for the link @Wildvine53.
I loved that letter at the end
Glad everything worked out for the best everypony. Hard work pays off

JustAnotherUser

CorporalPegasus

You guys have no idea how great it felt when i finally could drink that cider!

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Great episode. Loved the back to the future reference. The musical number is now one of my favorites of the series.

CorporalPegasus wrote:

You guys have no idea how great it felt when i finally could drink that cider!

Ya, eh... sorry Rainbow Dash for running out every single time as ya came by. But as my sister and Granny Smith said ya need love and integrity to make it the best.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

And that's why Sweet Apple Acres makes the best cider in all of Equestria

Ponies drink cider o.O These are my kind of ponies!

JustAnotherUser

CorporalPegasus

Updated summaries!
Read it and weep
Rainbow Dash discovers the joys of reading when she lands in the Ponyville Hospital, but she must keep her new found hobby a secret from her pony friends because of her former pension for mocking it as an "egghead" pursuit.
Hearts&Hooves
The Cutie Mark Crusaders create a strong love potion in the hopes of making Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in love, but when they discover the serious side effects of their concoction, they quickly regret their actions.

Next week: Rainbow Dash episode! Im as exicited as Pinkie Pie! Still, what or who can get Dashie in hospital?

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

JarvanZheitk wrote:

And that's why Sweet Apple Acres makes the best cider in all of Equestria

Ya got that right Mayor.

JarvanZheitk wrote:

Ponies drink cider o.O These are my kind of ponies!

I know, I love apple cider.
@CorporalPegasus Thanks for the episode updates.

Previously Applejacklove

CorporalPegasus

Ponies drinking alcohol...the message at the end...man, this really isn't your normal little girls cartoon! I really did expect a alcohol is bad for you! Message, but hooray! there wasn't.

IGOR!

EvilRegal

(some episode spoilers)

Ut oh. A "Wal-Mart comes to town" episode of FiM! Pretty much spot-on scenario. With a different outcome from real life. Awful to think of Ponyville dirt poor from low wages.

Well, last week we learned not to break a Pinkie Promise. This week, we learned that nobody... calls Granny McFly... SCOOTALOO!

And poor, embarrassed Fluttershy. Awakened in the middle of the night and having the covers yanked off her, allowing Rainbow Dash to see her... JUST AS NAKED AS SHE SEES HER ALL THE TIME! Oh, the horror (boy, Flutterdash/Rainbowshy shippers will have a field day with this episode, LOL)!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Macattack

Okay, I decided to watch the latest episode since it focused on the Apple family. ;P It wasn't that bad. (the music was kinda annoying though)

@CorporalPegasus: I don't think the cider was alcoholic. xD (apple cider generally isn't)

Glad y'all enjoyed the cider. 'N thanks for help'n me out there, RD! Almost bit off more than I could chew with that contest.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Macattack

@NintendoFan_27: Maybe it's because I haven't seen the Music Man? (idk) I just didn't find it enjoyably to listen to.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

CorporalPegasus

Curse you, dutch wikipedia! You told me Apple Cider always was alcoholic!

Hey, no prob Big Macintosh!

IGOR!

JustAnotherUser

I loved the music and singing. It reminded me of college. People randomly breaking into song. (Not on a High school musical level though)
This cider is great Applejack, Applebloom, Big Macintosh and granny smith. This is better than last years batch.

JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Oh, hi Fluttershy. How have you been? I haven't seen angel recently. Is he all right?

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Lunapplebloom

Glad ya like it, Mayor. Hi, Spitfire! Care to try some.

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.