Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,226 to 2,245 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

Oh please, Fluttershy, get out of the bush, Luna's good now, she just can't help it....-Pulls Fluttershy out of bush-

((We seriously need a Derpy now. Volunteers?))
[youtube:0bjkM_y-Wps&sns=em]

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Xkhaoz

I call dibs on Shining Armor (too bad we haven't seen the episode with him yet, as I might get screwed D:)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

JustAnotherUser

Aaaaw... Never fear Luna, for I am here!
walks up to Luna and hugs her

JustAnotherUser

EvilRegal

ZeroX wrote:

Why must thy always be afraid...

Untitled

Untitled
(Still shaking like a leaf after Rainbow Dash pulled her out of the bush)
Fluttershy: Ohhh! I'm sorry I hurt your feelings! But, your eyes were so, um, "glowey" and scary! Poor Angel must be terrified right now.
(Camera pans on Angel who looks bored, and just a little annoyed with scardy pony Fluttershy)
Fluttershy: Or, maybe not.
BWAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!!
(Pinkie "Chicken Pot" Pie, running around like the proverbial chicken with their head cut off, suddenly plows into everypony. Cue explosion and cloud of dust. When it settles, there is a pile of dazed ponies. When Fluttershy recovers, she remarks wearily)
Fluttershy: How did you escape the coop, um, "little one?" Oh my, I don't remember having a chicken as big as you! Or pink!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart

FluttershyGuy wrote:

(Looks back at Angel for approval, and gets it) Well of course! All the little and, um, not so little creatures can use another friend to keep them company! But, um, please don't be mad, but, um, can you see where to step where tiny little baby things like ants and catapillers aren't while wearing those shades? You could wander right into the Everfree Forest and not even know it if you can barely see to put one hoof in front of the other! Um, not that I mind or anything.

(Oh, don't worry. They're transitions.

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Oh please, Fluttershy, get out of the bush, Luna's good now, she just can't help it....-Pulls Fluttershy out of bush-

((We seriously need a Derpy now. Volunteers?))

(I'll take either Derpy or Big Macintosh. Who would you guys like me to play as?)

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus wrote:

We need a list of all NLife bronies! Not sure why but we need it!

At the rate it's going, all you'll need to do is see the name of a NL user and it'll be a NL Brony. Fast approaching the time where we can stage an nWo-style takeover of NL (sinister laugh).

@Everypony
New episode mention, courtesy of Equestria Daily

Episode Title: A Friend in Deed

Air Date: February 18, 2012
Summary: Pinkie Pie tries to turn Cranky Doodle Donkey, the only creature to refuse her friendship.

Pinkie Pie episode is SQUEE! But, where is Fluttershy's episode??? Bunny wants to know, dammit or carrots are going to be kicked!

Oh I also wanted to mention. I can't post it here because of language. But, at Equestria Daily's DERPY article, there is a video showing real time chat at the first of today's episode. You should see the explosion of Bronies going crazy when Derpy appeared and talked! Awesome.

Edited on by EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

ZeroX wrote:

Why must thy always be afraid...

Untitled

If I wasn't being Pinkie Pie right now, I'd be hugging Luna.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

CorporalPegasus

If anypony needs me,im very busy napping.
Good night,everypony. Hopefully there will be new bronies when i awake!

IGOR!

EvilRegal

The ultimate weapon for id Software's upcoming Doom 4: The BFG (Big effing Gun) PP. You saw what happened today with the BFG PP. Demons don't stand a chance in Hell! Such a bad a$$ gun, Pinkie can LAUNCH HERSELF!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

ToastyYogurt

FluttershyGuy wrote:

The ultimate weapon for id Software's upcoming Doom 4: The BFG (Big effing Gun) PP. You saw what happened today with the BFG PP. Demons don't stand a chance in Hell! Such a bad a$$ gun, Pinkie can LAUNCH HERSELF!
Untitled

That is just too amazing.

I'm going to have fun launching myself everywhere.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

LzWinky

If you like MLP, you'll love My Little Walrus!

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AlbertoC

I can represent Silver Spoon. I'm not sure if it is really neccesary, but i just love her. I mean, if i happen to find a woman with her personality... (And well, Diamond Tiara doesn't need to apply, does she?)

In other news, is the MK7 gathering still going to happen?

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.