Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

@Aqueous: Alright, one more....
[youtube:ofvJU3AFOOo]
I'd do more, but I'm running out of vids.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

@NintendoFan_27 - It's always darkest before dawn, sadly if this goes through the internet will be cast into Eternal Night and Discord will be in control. As for your first image, it's nice but Rainbow Dash Alicorn! Annoyed...... nope, they reached frustration, other wise I would not be trying to blow off steam.

@Destroyer64 - Yay, I think there is one with Luna from season 2

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Aqueous

No problem Destroyer64

JohnPhilipSousa

I am a new Brony. Is there a MK7 community for Bronies?

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

ToastyYogurt

MagicLink95 wrote:

I am a new Brony. Is there a MK7 community for Bronies?

NintendoFan_27 has a brony community set up, look in his sig for the code.
EDIT: Oh, he's gooooooooooooooooooood!
Also, welcome to the herd. Gets SquiggleTail a bucket.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

@MasterGraveheart - Your welcome and I hope I remembered that correctly.

@MagicLink95 - welcome to the herd! .....grabs a mop, just incase and you should find rubber boats and Destroyer64 got the bucket I think we are ready, now back to the pile of snow, I mean window....
NintendoFan_27 - has the code

Edited on by Aqueous

MasterGraveheart

gets bucket with rope so it can hang from SquiggleTail's neck

Gotta watch out for my fellow bronies, right? Now he'll never be without it.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

@ZeroX - The welcome I thought was only used for ponies who just got into the series. But welcome to the nintendolife herd, even if late.

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

Welcome to the herd, @ZeroX! Better late than never....

I'm pretty okay.

ToastyYogurt

Also, I got into Ponies in late November, but only showed my presence on the 1st of January (Actually, I've been stalking this thread weeks before I first posted), so I guess my welcomes weren't really deserved then.

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

@Destroyer64 - Interesting we got into it at about the same time, then. Actually you had a post, comment 152, page 8 where you quoted 6 people saying no, nice to see you changed your mind. Did you watch back then?
Here is the quote,

Destroyer64 wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

CaptainH wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Thegame wrote:

ChiyoKat wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

No.

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

Aqueous wrote:

@Destroyer64 - Interesting we got into it at about the same time, then. Actually you had a post, comment 152, page 8 where you quoted 6 people saying no, nice to see you changed your mind. Did you watch back then?
Here is the quote,

Destroyer64 wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

CaptainH wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Thegame wrote:

ChiyoKat wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

No.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That was back when I was avoiding ponies. It wasn't until much later when somepony got me into it. And now I'm an addict.
Also, do you sift through all these old posts in your spare time? Or did you use some sort of interwebs magic to find that?

EDIT: Looking back, that post looks really ironic considering my avatar is a pony now.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

@Destroyer64 - I keep spare time to myself, it's something I grew accustom to having over the years and I have gone through the whole thing twice now and due to my memory being long term for pretty much everything, I remembered most comments and who posted them, so I can hunt back to about the right spot and find pretty much anything that we said at a decent rate. I wish it was a magic of the internet, that would make things so much easier. Actually I was avoiding them at first myself but I quickly noticed all I was doing was being rude to my sister and stopped but if not for her I would likely have never watched an episode much later and made it here. Also before I commented I took about 4 days learning about bronies and reading through the forum to make sure I knew what was established and what I was getting into before commenting but I choose to wait to get the 1000th post and squiggleTail beat me with a double post, then he and KaiserGX got in another couple before I knew it and got back to comment.

Edit: It is kind of ironic now, I was going to leave out the quote but I figured if I did that, you might have tried to remove it and I've noticed the count her drop a few times, I'm guessing someponies may have removed older ones of dislike or newer posts got removed but I never knew what was gone, I never checked either, it's long and despite my memory if I don't know what I'm looking for I would miss it and waste hours.

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

Aqueous wrote:

@Destroyer64 - I keep spare time to myself, it's something I grew accustom to having over the years and I have gone through the whole thing twice now and due to my memory being long term for pretty much everything, I remembered most comments and who posted them, so I can hunt back to about the right spot and find pretty much anything that we said at a decent rate. I wish it was a magic of the internet, that would make things so much easier. Actually I was avoiding them at first myself but I quickly noticed all I was doing was being rude to my sister and stopped but if not for her I would likely have never watched an episode much later and made it here. Also before I commented I took about 4 days learning about bronies and reading through the forum to make sure I knew what was established and what I was getting into before commenting but I choose to wait to get the 1000th post and squiggleTail beat me with a double post, then he and KaiserGX got in another couple before I knew it and got back to comment.

[youtube:zzRKTfsDT84]

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

@Destroyer64 - They are aren't they, I never noticed how quick this updated because the summer posts had given false impressions and it just keeps speeding up as more join us. If you meant me however, thank you.

Edited on by Aqueous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.