General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,041 to 11,060 of 14,800

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,041. Posted:

I've used the forum TeeJay was on to create my own Ask the Tr...

@Morphtroid NOOOOO! You spoiled it! :( I wanted to see how long it would take him to realize...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

11,042. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@RetroBrony91 Want me to make you a pony?

@TheDreamingHawk Curse you for making me google "vore"! Now it's stuck in my Chrome browser forever! >: (

Trust me, at least you will be prepared to fight back when you encounter the same kind of people I do at school. Hopefully next week I can meet a REAL pony fan there.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,043. Posted:

Don't worry about it, GuardianKing, it's all good

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,044. Posted:

I thought you changed your avatar @RetroBrony91 at least according to the NLife preview thingy.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,045. Posted:

I did; if you refresh the page enough times it should appear (at least, it did for me)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,046. Posted:

@RetroBrony91 Magic! I refreshed once and it worked!

So... What's up? Interested in anything pony-related right now? How 'bout fanfics? Read one yet?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,047. Posted:

I'm currently reading your MLP:FiM fanfic at the moment, GuardianKing; so far it's good
EDIT: I've read all the parts you've done so far, and I think they're really good, well-written narratives. I like how there are portions seen from the perspective of different characters, the plot is good, and I'm very curious to know what happens next; keep up the good work :)

On a different pony-related topic, I really enjoy the show, and I cannot wait for the third season to debut (just one month from now). The episodes are fun to watch, and a lot of the songs are fun to listen to as well. One of them has grown on me very recently and has become one of my favorites from the show, which I'll share here:

Pinkie Pie - "Smile Song"

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,048. Posted:

RetroBrony91 wrote:

On a different pony-related topic, I really enjoy the show, and I cannot wait for the third season to debut (just one month from now). The episodes are fun to watch, and a lot of the songs are fun to listen to as well. One of them has grown on me very recently and has become one of my favorites from the show, which I'll share here:

Pinkie Pie - "Smile Song"

That is probably my most favorite song in the series.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,049. Posted:

I don't know if I've asked this of you guys yet (curse you short term memory loss!!!!!!!!>: ( ), but here it goes:

FiMFiction features stories based on a thumbs/views ratio. I'm not asking you guys to go and blindly like ToT, but at least give me your honest opinion about it. I would love to see more thumbs, whether up or down, as long as they are sincere. Comments on the fic also really help, as they tell me what to improve.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,050. Posted:

Sorry for the double-post, but this needs a post of its own:

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,051. Posted:

@RetroBrony91 One of my favorites as well. Actually, I pretty much love all the songs from the series. Though if it came down to the wire, I would go with either 'Winter Wrap Up' or 'Becoming Popular'.

@DiscordedTeeJay I see what you mean with it being an epidemic. I find your tales to be some interesting reading. It seems that pretty much anything can happen, but yet feels somewhat grounded in the world that was originally created from the show and doesn't get to messy. I also see that you do Fancy Pants now as well. I'll be sure to give his page a look now too.

@Electricmastro That's an awesome sound restructured to music video there.

@GuardianKing I gotta say, that is one awesome mock trailer.

found this one to be rather cute.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

11,052. Posted:

Hello again, my friends!

I've recently taken up a relatively small hobby of being a DJ - mostly for brony music. I usually did it as a way to pass the time, and also to enhance the fun of listening to some of my favorite songs from the show and fandom.

I've made two mixes filled with brony music - one that's comprised of four songs made by SimGretina (called the "SimGretina Mix"), and another which is comprised of 5 songs which feature WoodenToaster, Mic the Microphone, The Living Tombstone, JackleApp and Eurobeat Brony (called "Beyond Her One Trick Dream of Discord").

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did in creating the mixes.

SimGretina Mix

• http://soundcloud.com/sylverstone14/simgretina-mix

Beyond Her One Trick Dream of Discord

• http://soundcloud.com/sylverstone14/beyond-her-one-trick-dream-of

Edited on by Sylverstone

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Tare

11,053. Posted:

And I'm out.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,054. Posted:

@Electricmastro - sorry I didn't reply earlier, but that Pony-fied remix of that one Super Mario Kart (that game's a fun classic) song was entertaining, even if it was brief :) How do I not have my own copy of it yet?
@GuardianKing - that has got to be the best fan-made trailer I have seen in ages! :)

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,055. Posted:

Untitled

Go ahead. Click the gif.

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,056. Posted:

Applejacklove wrote:

@DiscordedTeeJay I see what you mean with it being an epidemic. I find your tales to be some interesting reading. It seems that pretty much anything can happen, but yet feels somewhat grounded in the world that was originally created from the show and doesn't get to messy. I also see that you do Fancy Pants now as well. I'll be sure to give his page a look now too.

Oh right, I was going to tell you. Even though I made a Discorded Tender topic, The regular Tender topic had its own little story arc going on with Filly Twilight. I thought it was interesting, though I doubt Filly Twilight would want to RP again with me anytime soon. Those few posts spread out over the span of weeks and Filly Twilight's story was halted while he waited for me to reply...

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,057. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

Whoa, Pinkie Pie infinity!
I clicked on the image, and what popped up was neat

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,058. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

11,059. Posted:

Hiiii! Good weekend everypony?
My this wasn't slow this week, thanks for all the content. :O Lots of new people.

@Discostew, @Bluewind098, @RetroBrony91, @Eternalstar0211, @Drobotic, WELCOME TO THE NL HERD!!

@Everypony Glad so many liked that MAD video from last week..

@GuardianKing Glad you liked that Celly, cool trailer. Hey, don't hurry 12,000 words is nothing. There is a guy writing a crossover with SG:U, and the guy already wrote 60,000, and no, the characters haven't met. I'm glad your new project is doing so well, keep it up. :)

@TheDreamingHawk Good luck with your brony friends Quest!

FoTW

So for all the new people I present you, my little pony fic recomendation seccion The fic of The Week. :P
Being the local pony fanfiction expert (freak), I recomend stories every saturday night :).

So yeah I finally managed to read this completed fic I had been wanting to read for a while. I was sick this week so I read it on one go :P- So today on the ==The Fic of The Week:=
Daylight Burning
[On Fimfiction, Adventure, Complete, Teen]
A dark story about the return of the Nightmare, but this time Luna is not its host. The Mane six will have to face the Royal Guard, their special agents and the Sun Princess' power, to save Luna's live and unmask their evil enemy before is too late for Equestria.
A bit slow at first, this story really shines when the action starts. A good messure of violence, but minimal gore. Decent grammar.

So cute Twilight... because she is cute:
Untitled

And Art:
Untitled

Edit: A last minute addition cause is cute and small:
Untitled

So, happy week everypony, hope you all new people enjoy the thread. Untill next week. :)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,060. Posted:

Untitled
EDIT: Click for source!
@PlasticRevolver, what have you done to me?....

EDIT:
@Twilight_Crow: :O Is that a real Canterlot, or is that rendered?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime