Forums

Topic: Mario walks into a bar...

Posts 281 to 300 of 705

ogo79

like french toast, that caused horrendous gas that smelled so bad it...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

Made peach vomit strawberries she had bought at...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Found herself in a chipotle instead, staffed by redeads. When she tried to leave...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Without sandals, she kept jumping with one foot only and said " Tralala, Trilili, Trololo !" ..........

Anti-Matter

G-Boy

Bowser. He had always wanted to eat Peach, and...

G-Boy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6659-9218-9483

HobbitGamer

Armpits. Bowser had never tried armpits, until his friend...

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

As the redeads froze peach for bowser to carry off...

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

Pits. Instead, Alucard explained, he should...

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

...swoop down on Hyrule on a fairy unicycle....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Two hours later, Spongebob and Patrick asked about Feng Shui from Lyle (Happy Home Academy) before buying a house in Breath of the Wild........

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

When Lyle said there were no underwater homes in Hyrule...

#MudStrongs

Enigminator

Squidward jumped with joy and became the new King of Darkness.

Enigminator

Anti-Matter

performing Dancing Pompokolin with Chibi Maruko chan while his stomach was empty......

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

And understanding what this law really meant...

#MudStrongs

Enigminator

Spongebob challenged Squidward to a duel, similar to the final boss of Twilight Princess. The final boss theme was fused with the Rake Hornpipe theme.

Enigminator

Anti-Matter

Mario's face with Rainbow Moon Heartache from Super Sailor Moon magical rod......

Anti-Matter

Enigminator

Mario questions the Narrator on his choice of anime.

Enigminator

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic