Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 7,281 to 7,300 of 7,762

SkywardLink98

Granted, but you never see Hulk or another planet the entire movie.

I wish that a winning lottery ticket flew through my window, right now.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

ReshiramZekrom

Granted, but the prize money you get is only $1.

I wish I had an NA New Nintendo 3DS right now.

<insert signature here>

Switch Friend Code: SW-0702-1707-9409 | 3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | My Nintendo: MindReader | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter:

Inkling

Granted, but it only plays games from North Korea.

I wish Splatoon would come out now.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Grumblevolcano

Granted, but you cannot buy any Nintendo games for 6 months.

I wish all future Nintendo Directs including today's has nothing to do with Super Smash Bros.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Granted, but it means the Wii U version will be cancelled and there will be no DLC PERIOD. Sucks if you're a Mewtwo fan.
I wish for a pizza. I want it to be Pepperoni, and from Papa Johns. I don't want it to just be named by someon's Papa named John, I don't want it to be cold, I don't want it to have any chance of killing me, or putting me in a coma, or harming me in any way, I don't want any one to die because, I don't want it to be made from human body parts, I don't want it be dropped on the floor or in the toilet or spat on, and I don't want it to be so hot that I burn my fingers off, I just want the temperature to be just right, I don't want it to cost my soul or any body parts or family members, just money, it needs to cost the type of currency I have, and the price has to be the normal amount for pizza from Papa John's. There. Try and corrupt that.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LaserdiscGal

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Granted, but it means the Wii U version will be cancelled and there will be no DLC PERIOD. Sucks if you're a Mewtwo fan.
I wish for a pizza. I want it to be Pepperoni, and from Papa Johns. I don't want it to just be named by someon's Papa named John, I don't want it to be cold, I don't want it to have any chance of killing me, or putting me in a coma, or harming me in any way, I don't want any one to die because, I don't want it to be made from human body parts, I don't want it be dropped on the floor or in the toilet or spat on, and I don't want it to be so hot that I burn my fingers off, I just want the temperature to be just right, I don't want it to cost my soul or any body parts or family members, just money, it needs to cost the type of currency I have, and the price has to be the normal amount for pizza from Papa John's. There. Try and corrupt that.

You get your pizza, but then all of a sudden the laws of physics no longer apply to anything containing wheat; your pizza then floats off.

I wish for more wishes.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Maelstrom

Granted, but the person who will cook it has not been born yet. Please understand.
Granted, but those wishes cannot be used
I wish for my wish not to be corrupted.

Edited on by Maelstrom

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Iggly

Granted, but then someone took your wishes.

I wish I can become the Pink-Haired Female Villager.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Iggly

Granted, the whole world will be painted white for Christmas.

I wish for a new chair.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Granted, but it then falls apart.
I wish for AMD's 8 core CPU in fully working condition, brand new, plugged into the correct spot in my PC with the old one removed and everything in working condition.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Inkling

Granted, 7 cores are faulty.

I wish for a free Wii U 2

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Justlink

Granted, Powerpuffs is now so unpopular
I want $100!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

LaserdiscGal

justlink wrote:

I want $100!

Granted, you get a paper cut from the bill, and bleed to death.

I want an uncorruptible wish.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Ryu_Niiyama

Granted, that means you would have to be purely selfless which means either you are no longer human or you had no wish in the first place. universe implodes
I wish for a month long, paid, road trip vacation.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SkywardLink98

Granted, but you have no way of watching it.

I wish for a good Age of Empires 4 game.

LaserdiscGal

Granted but it's specs are far beyond what any computer can run.

I wish.

LaserdiscGal

Justlink

Granted before you wish, a wish killer visits you
I wish for a fruit

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.