Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 7,762

Chucko

Granted. But he is waay to happy.

I wish I had a pet Lagiacrus.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Punny

Granted, but it's hard to train!

I wish I could eat at a fancy restaurant and be able to pay for everything.

I'm back (for the moment)!

GamerZack87

Granted, but the food doesn't agree with you and you get a little bit of acid reflux!
Personally, I hate it when that happens!
I wish all the people I know on NLife knew my Birthday is in 20 days' time.
My 23rd! I can hardly wait!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

I wish people would stop harassing the actors in the PR:NF thread and picking-on the thread itself.
I started it for a bit of entertainment between participating NLifers, and it's slowly becoming a bully-fest

Wait, where do people do that? Give me a link.

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

theblackdragon

YoshiSage wrote:

NintendoPurist wrote:

I wish people would stop harassing the actors in the PR:NF thread and picking-on the thread itself.
I started it for a bit of entertainment between participating NLifers, and it's slowly becoming a bully-fest

Wait, where do people do that? Give me a link, please.

indeed. though i hate to derail this thread, that's a pretty serious accusation, and the only thing remotely close to 'bullying' i've seen happen so far is the clique completely ignoring people who genuinely wanted to add some halloween fun to what was going on in that thread (even going so far to threaten an unwarranted banning that never would've happened). :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

YoshiSage

theblackdragon wrote:

YoshiSage wrote:

NintendoPurist wrote:

Wait, where do people do that? Give me a link, please.

indeed. though i hate to derail this thread, that's a pretty serious accusation, and the only thing remotely close to 'bullying' i've seen happen so far is the clique completely ignoring people who genuinely wanted to add some halloween fun to what was going on in that thread (even going so far to threaten an unwarranted banning that never would've happened). :/

A "clique" containing what users?

theblackdragon

containing the users in that thread, YoshiSage. Vaynard was attacked for attempting to participate in good faith, and everyone else who has made similar attempts to join the group as a halloween baddie (they thought it would be fun to be a bad guy and join in) has been ignored as well. if the word 'clique' does not describe this behavior, what does? :/

BEST THREAD EVER

YoshiSage

So NP completely ignored them and attacked one person with no provocation whatsoever?

theblackdragon

@YoshiSage: the original posts in question happened on this page. Vaynard attempted to enter as a Halloween-themed baddie, Xkhaoz posted the 'haters gonna hate' macro, Vaynard had posted a similarly-sized image of Freddy Kreuger (which is apparently gone from that post now?), and then NintendoPurist posted a statement saying that if Vaynard continued, he would be banned. That's where I came in with my response, and then NintendoPurist said he had patched things up with Vaynard (though Vaynard did say that he had not spoken to NintendoPurist at all in chat, so idk what happened between them, if anything) and deleted the post in question. Everyone else who has tried to enter the thread since then has been outright ignored so far as i've seen (it's a big thread and i pop in from time to time to keep an eye on things; i haven't gone through it post-by-post though, so idk for absolute sure).

BEST THREAD EVER

Simon_Deku

What happened to the wishing? I'll start again.

I wish I could get a girlfriend.

Edited on by Simon_Deku

Minecraft is almighty!

Simon_Deku

Granted, nothing is corrupted. Yay!
I wish for kirby's epic yarn.

Edited on by Simon_Deku

Minecraft is almighty!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Granted Warrior. But the yarn is made out of barbed wire, killing Kirby in the process, thus ending the game.

I wish I could eat what I wanted and as much as i wanted not gain more weight.

On a side note. I fail to see where I bullied anyone in that thread, or threatened anyone in any way. Point it out if you can find it.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

Granted, but soon you find yourself desperate to impress a girl who wants you to put on some muscle. sucks to be you~

I wish the spider climbing up my wall was dead.

BEST THREAD EVER

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Granted but as soon as it dies another one comes running into the house and crawls up your leg. (shudders as he hates spiders)

That said I wish all spiders were dead! Dead and incinerated!

theblackdragon

Granted, but now the world's insect population grows drastically without any spiders to keep their numbers in check. DDDDD:

I wish my dishes would wash themselves.

BEST THREAD EVER

Spoony_Tech

Granted its called a dishwasher and you run it in the middle of the night it breaks and floods your kitchen!

I wish we could all just get along like brothers and sisters. (Oh wait they fight to!)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Granted. You get along so well that you get a little... too close for comfort. Bwahahaha i had to go there.

I wish my small town winters were not so harsh. Already getting cold here and yes I realize its not winter yet. Almost winter weather here now though.

GamerZack87

Granted, now they're a whole 2 degrees celsius less!

I wish for my brother's Birthday to be his best yet!
My Birthday's five days before his, but I prefer to put others before myself...selflessness and so on, etc.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Spoony_Tech

Granted but the day after he gets the flu!

I wish I lived on a quieter street. Main streets suck!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Granted. You now live in the desert with no water and vultures are waiting to eat you alive. No more traffic though!

I wish my Seahawks could win a Superbowl once. Just one time!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.