Forums

Topic: Japan Discussion

Posts 321 to 340 of 843

Hokori

RR529 wrote:

^So, when are you planning on heading over? I know you said that you were saving up to $5,000 for the move, but I remember WhiteKnight (who has been over there numerous times) saying somewhere that it'd take at least $10,000 just to get a good vacation, and a lot more for a move.

That's a tough one to judge, since IDK if he was telling the truth TBH he seems to not be taking my stuff serious, but I remember reading somewhere $10,000 to move and have a few months rent, unless he was telling the truth to me

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

RR529

Jibtv was on today!

The main part of today's programming was a triathlon held in Yokohama, followed by what was essentially a commercial for Yokohama tourism.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

Imagine-Nation was on tonight!

Opening Topic: They announced the release of Biohazard (Resident Evil) 6 for PS3.

Main Theme: They covered Hayate the Combat Butler - the Animation. It's an adaptation of the popular manga started in 2004, Hayate the Combat Butler. It's about the high school student, Hayate Ayasaki, who takes many part-time jobs to support his eccentric parents. He finds himself as the live in butler for Nagi Sanizenin, a high school girl, whom is super rich. The two often get into funny, serious, and some that lead to all out battle! It has had two TV adaptations in the past, a film (released in 2011), and the current upcoming TV series. Kenjiro Hata, the manga's creator, has started work on an entirely new story as well.

Creator's Interview: they Interviewed the animation director, Yoriyasu. He used to work for a power company, but in 2002, went to Tokyo to persue a career in animation. In addition to being an animation director, he has been an illustrator, designer, art director, and art planner.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

blazerhot

I love Japan!!! i been looking for a japanese friend code for days..........no luck

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

blazerhot

Am here waiting

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

Tsuchinoko

blazerhot wrote:

I love Japan!!! i been looking for a japanese friend code for days..........no luck

Have you ever been to Japan?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Auracle

Excuse me, but if it's alright with all present parties, could I participate in this conversation as well? If I'm not welcome, I completely understand and I will just step out. I'd hate to intrude.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Tsuchinoko

The_Other_M wrote:

Excuse me, but if it's alright with all present parties, could I participate in this conversation as well? If I'm not welcome, I completely understand and I will just step out. I'd hate to intrude.

You're being too polite. Please participate in any conversation as freely as you want.

Auracle

Thanks.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

blazerhot

Nope lol, i love the culture, i wanna visit tokoyo. I want a japanese friend (most likely a girl). sigh. I want animal crossing 3d in japanese because i cant wait for the english one. I dont mean to be offesive but food in japan look nasty.....thats my only con

Tsuchinoko

@Blazerhot I think its impossible to love a country you've never been to, just being honest.

CanisWolfred

If anybody wants some help learning Japanese, I was introduced a while ago a site that uses Japanese RPGs to help you learn Japanese. It's called The JRPG Club. So far it actually seems pretty useful.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Hokori

@blazerhot me too I would also like a friend who's a girl, but as for food, IDK how accurate the Japanese resturant I go to is, but the unagi they make is delicious

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Tsuchinoko

Well, I don't really think I can comment on anything with girls, that's your own business. Do you have questions about anything? I know Harmoknight keeps saying he wants to live there, but its a bit more complicated than just buying a plane ticket.

blazerhot

How old are u harmp knight?

blazerhot

harmo*

Auracle

@Tsuchinoko
Are there lots of jobs available to those interested in animation and video game designing?

Hokori

The other M IDK exactly where yet, I've been thinking of Kyoto or Tokyo
@Blazerhot I'm 19

As for a job IDK what I would do, maybe I'll just start with what I can get maybe StarBucks, McDonalds, or 7-11 at first for a temp job until I find a better high paying job, because idk what jobs I could get

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.