General Discussion Forum

Topic: Iwata stopped by the house yesterday

Showing 61 to 80 of 357

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zane

61. Posted:

He was dead serious we will jump on your ps3, maybe it will become a great freaking puzzle? WOW one good game out of the ps3 :)

Old Nintendofan from up north...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Objection

62. Posted:

PS3s are surprisingly bouncy, at least after the initial crunch. Well, that's what Miyamoto and Iwata told me.

Edited on by Objection

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

63. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

You don't want go up against us Nintendo fans. It won't be pretty.

Sure it will! Iwata turned out to be quite the makeup artist when we were giving one another makeovers the other night; between me and him we can make everyone in this upcoming altercation pretty. :D

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

64. Posted:

I called Myamoto and asked him what is opinion was on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. He said the Playstation 3 sucked. But he secretly owned a Xbox 360! I couldn't believe my ears.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nanaki

65. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Guys,watch out this Esposch is a hacker! He edited my post. That's against the rules. Do it again and I will report you to the mods!

No. Your post got reported to the mods (I don't know why, I just checked my emails and saw it). Obviously the content was deemed to be inaproptaite and was altered accordingly. I also doubt that someone would hack our site just to deal with one of your posts. Oh, and learn to use the edit button - you do not need to reply to yourself...

Also, I'd rather have Reggie pop 'round my house - he seems a bit more charasmatic.

Edited on by Nanaki

Nanaki

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

66. Posted:

Nanaki wrote:

Also, I'd rather have Reggie pop 'round my house - he seems a bit more charasmatic.

But,Miyamoto is cooler! :P [I put an apology in one of my older edited posts,sorry about earlier.]

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zane

67. Posted:

@tbd makeup you say... for free? Can i send you a picture and you'll give me some ideas?

Old Nintendofan from up north...

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

68. Posted:

@zane: Text Iwata and ask him to come over to your place for chick flicks, ice cream, and makeovers; i heard he's been dying to see Mamma Mia!, but none of his other friends are into ABBA. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

69. Posted:

You should rent SingStar ABBA and see if he wants to play.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

70. Posted:

Iwata said he's in negotiations with ABBA to re-score Mother 3 so that it can finally be released here. He said he hopes nobody minds that the main title theme will be replaced with Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight).

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bahamut_ZERO

71. Posted:

I got a text from Reggie today. Apparently he was wondering why I dress like I mage when I shoot bullets out of my arm.

I told him it was because when Square designed me, I was originally going to be a male white mage, but they couldn't handle it gave me guns instead to make me more masculine.

Bahamut_ZERO

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

72. Posted:

Yes,Bahamut ZERO, for a doll they sure made you masculine. :P
I called Miyamoto and he told me he managed to get the girls back from Iwata. Now we are going to party and play Pong Toss all night long! :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

73. Posted:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Iwata said he's in negotiations with ABBA to re-score Mother 3 so that it can finally be released here. He said he hopes nobody minds that the main title theme will be replaced with Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight).

Nooo! Mother 3 doesn't have the same copyright issues as Earthbound as far as music goes, that I noticed, except for the first two seconds of the Batty Twist, taken from the Batman theme. Please, beg him to reconsider!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bahamut_ZERO

74. Posted:

@SuperSonic: I'm actually an action figure, thank you very much.

Bahamut_ZERO

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

75. Posted:

@Bahamut ZERO: I thought you were actually a star? y'know, the Star Road and all that? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CowLaunch

76. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Bahamut ZERO: I thought you were actually a star? y'know, the Star Road and all that? :3

Oh yeah, I remember that! Even by Mario standards that's a weird game. I'd like Mallow to reappear in a game soon.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

77. Posted:

Bahamut+ZERO wrote:

@SuperSonic: I'm actually an action figure, thank you very much.

But if I'm not mistaken,action figures require batteries,don't they? :P

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

78. Posted:

@CowLaunch: Anecdote time! :D

i love Super Mario RPG to pieces. when it first came out, I begged my mom to rent it from Blockbuster for me, and I played it for three days straight (it was the summer, my little brother and sister were out with my dad for the weekend or whatever so I had unlimited access to the TV and SNES, good times). I think I had a handful of oreos on the second day, and that was it (except for the occasional drink) until on the afternoon of the third day when my mom sat me down and made me eat something lol. I slept in front of the TV, i was so serious about that game, but i also made some dumb mistakes (i didn't grind enough so I kept having to re-fight bosses, d'oh). I had just barely made it to the Axem Rangers battle when we finally had to take it back (yeah i can probably get through the entire game in one day now, lol, if i don't go out of my way re: sidequests), and I was so sad that my mom bought the game for me a couple days later. I've still got the original cartridge, and I actually hooked up the SNES every so often just so I could play that game until it finally came out for VC. I hope someday we get a true sequel someday, but i doubt it'll ever happen. TT^TT

does anyone know how long the battery generally lasts for SNES games with save options? I'm going to be a saaaaaaad panda when that thing dies and my original savefile is obliterated. :(

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wiiloveit

79. Posted:

Iwata's here right now. We've just watched through Miss Congeniality 1 & 2 back to back, and he says he's a bit too worn out to watch Mamma Mia aswell now. On the bright side, he's agreed to come to my Abba themed fancy dress party this coming weekend, so maybe we could all meet up then? (PS: just so you guys know, I called dibs on him, first :P)

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

80. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@CowLaunch: Anecdote time! :D

i love Super Mario RPG to pieces. when it first came out, I begged my mom to rent it from Blockbuster for me, and I played it for three days straight (it was the summer, my little brother and sister were out with my dad for the weekend or whatever so I had unlimited access to the TV and SNES, good times). I think I had a handful of oreos on the second day, and that was it (except for the occasional drink) until on the afternoon of the third day when my mom sat me down and made me eat something lol. I slept in front of the TV, i was so serious about that game, but i also made some dumb mistakes (i didn't grind enough so I kept having to re-fight bosses, d'oh). I had just barely made it to the Axem Rangers battle when we finally had to take it back (yeah i can probably get through the entire game in one day now, lol, if i don't go out of my way re: sidequests), and I was so sad that my mom bought the game for me a couple days later. I've still got the original cartridge, and I actually hooked up the SNES every so often just so I could play that game until it finally came out for VC. I hope someday we get a true sequel someday, but i doubt it'll ever happen. TT^TT

does anyone know how long the battery generally lasts for SNES games with save options? I'm going to be a saaaaaaad panda when that thing dies and my original savefile is obliterated. :(

Well,I never played Super Mario RPG much until it came out on the VC. I have gotten through the Forest Maze with ease,fun game. However,I have yet to play it more because I have some unfinshed business with another game
I must complete Ocarina of Time,I have never beaten it before. It's sad isn't it?
I don't know much about SNES batteries. I know GBC cartridge batteries go down eventually [darn you Pokemon Gold]!
But perhaps you should get your savefile on a computer by any means possible.

@Wiiloveit
That's fine,I'll come. I'll just scare him off with my scary Wolf Link costume. :P

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990