Forums

Topic: I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

Posts 221 to 240 of 282

gavn64

Daniel Day Lewis could be awesome as a tortured soul luigi he would need about 2 years to get into character though.

gavn64

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6082-1828 | Nintendo Network ID: GavnL89

Bronies4ever

gavn64 wrote:

Daniel Day Lewis could be awesome as a tortured soul luigi he would need about 2 years to get into character though.

What movie did he do something like that?

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

I'll also add a scene where Joe Pesci is just being...Joe Pesci

Bronies4ever

gavn64

Bronies4ever wrote:

he could be bowser an R rated bowser

gavn64

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6082-1828 | Nintendo Network ID: GavnL89

Bronies4ever

gavn64 wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

he could be bowser an R rated bowser

He plays Lakitu and he just yells (without any cursing)

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Daisy's backstory will have a song like this playing, it won't exactly be like this song but a song like this will be playing during her backstory

Bronies4ever

Jaz007

Why don't you make a G-rated God of War movie while you're at it.

Jaz007

Bronies4ever

Jaz007 wrote:

Why don't you make a G-rated God of War movie while you're at it.

Why?

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Kids movies have dark moments you know

Bronies4ever

Happy_Mask

You need this song in there for this movie to be successful.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Bronies4ever

Happy_Mask wrote:

As catchy as that song is, I don't find a proper spot in this movie to play this

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

As catchy as that song is, I don't find a proper spot in this movie to play this

You could put it in the part where Bowser Jr. walks into a room and finds Bowser dancing to this song, because he's finally beaten the Mario Bros. but then Bowser Jr. says "But dad, I make songs as well, why don't you dance to those" To which Bowser replies with "NEVER!!!!!!" then Bowser Jr. Walks away and says " whoa oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

You could put it in the part where Bowser Jr. walks into a room and finds Bowser dancing to this song, because he's finally beaten the Mario Bros. but then Bowser Jr. says "But dad, I make songs as well, why don't you dance to those" To which Bowser replies with "NEVER!!!!!!" then Bowser Jr. Walks away and says " whoa oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh"

What do you mean "finally"? he just met them

Bronies4ever

SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

What do you mean "finally"? he just met them

I mean later on in the movie, you know, where the part where he thinks he's beat them.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Bronies4ever

He's got them in the dungeon in his castle, along with the Wario Bros, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi, and E.Gadd

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

o - o
Are you going to keep making posts about the movie until you've completely told the entire movie?

I'm not giving away how the Mario Bros and Wario Bros ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser's backstory, Daisy's backstory, the climax, the ending, and Donkey Kong's backstory

Bronies4ever

Bronies4ever

What's wrong with adding drama?

Bronies4ever

Crazybrain1

I'm not going to be a troll (And I'm not going to mention names, we know who we are), but I think this would work out better maybe as a novel, not a movie.
I'm sure it would make a epic novel.

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Bronies4ever

Thanks, but I'm sticking with movie

Bronies4ever

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.