General Discussion Forum

Topic: I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

Showing 241 to 260 of 286

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

241. Posted:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

o - o
Are you going to keep making posts about the movie until you've completely told the entire movie?

I'm not giving away how the Mario Bros and Wario Bros ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser's backstory, Daisy's backstory, the climax, the ending, and Donkey Kong's backstory

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

242. Posted:

What's wrong with adding drama?

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Crazybrain1

243. Posted:

I'm not going to be a troll (And I'm not going to mention names, we know who we are), but I think this would work out better maybe as a novel, not a movie.
I'm sure it would make a epic novel. ;)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

244. Posted:

Thanks, but I'm sticking with movie

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheKingOfTown

245. Posted:

I fully support your movie. I hope it gets lots of made-up money in the box-office.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

246. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I fully support your movie. I hope it gets lots of made-up money in the box-office.

Thanks for supporting, but there's no made up money

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

247. Posted:

Who should direct?

M. Night Shyamalan
Quintin Tarintino
Gore Verbinski
Ang Lee
Ben Affleck
Rich Moore

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wonder_Groose

248. Posted:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

o - o
Are you going to keep making posts about the movie until you've completely told the entire movie?

Shhhhh...... If he keeps telling us we wont have to pay to see the "movie" in theaters

Edited on by Wonder_Groose

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Uriel_PikpikVII

249. Posted:

Have Quentin Tarantino direct it.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

250. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Have Quentin Tarantino direct it.

I did like Django

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

251. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Who should direct?

M. Night Shyamalan
Quintin Tarintino
Gore Verbinski
Ang Lee
Ben Affleck
Rich Moore

Here's who should direct it:
NOBODY!

Because this is 100% FAKE!
Could somebody put this troll thread out of it's misery,Moderators?

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

252. Posted:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Who should direct?

M. Night Shyamalan
Quintin Tarintino
Gore Verbinski
Ang Lee
Ben Affleck
Rich Moore

Here's who should direct it:
NOBODY!

Because this is 100% FAKE!
Could somebody put this troll thread out of it's misery,Moderators?

It's not fake

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

253. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Who should direct?

M. Night Shyamalan
Quintin Tarintino
Gore Verbinski
Ang Lee
Ben Affleck
Rich Moore

Here's who should direct it:
NOBODY!

Because this is 100% FAKE!
Could somebody put this troll thread out of it's misery,Moderators?

It's not fake

We all know it's not happening. I'm just not sure if you're trolling or misguided.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

254. Posted:

Yeah its not funny anymore...can we just...let this thing die please?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

255. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Who should direct?

M. Night Shyamalan
Quintin Tarintino
Gore Verbinski
Ang Lee
Ben Affleck
Rich Moore

Here's who should direct it:
NOBODY!

Because this is 100% FAKE!
Could somebody put this troll thread out of it's misery,Moderators?

It's not fake

We all know it's not happening. I'm just not sure if you're trolling or misguided.

You can't just say "it's not happening" when you don't even know, and I'm not trolling or misguided

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RudysaurusRex

256. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

I'm putting this song during the final scene of this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfS44Yk2_0

Or you know you could use Mario music. Cause this is a fake Mario movie..

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

257. Posted:

RudyBelmont wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

I'm putting this song during the final scene of this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfS44Yk2_0

Or you know you could use Mario music. Cause this is a fake Mario movie..

I'm only using the SMB theme during the opening credits, and I'm not faking what the hell is wrong with you people!?

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

258. Posted:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Bronies4ever wrote:

Who should direct?

M. Night Shyamalan
Quintin Tarintino
Gore Verbinski
Ang Lee
Ben Affleck
Rich Moore

Here's who should direct it:
NOBODY!

Because this is 100% FAKE!
Could somebody put this troll thread out of it's misery,Moderators?

It's not fake

We all know it's not happening. I'm just not sure if you're trolling or misguided.

You can't just say "it's not happening" when you don't even know, and I'm not trolling or misguided

I know because I understand Nintendo and have common sense. On the flip side you can't say it's happening because you don't know it's happening because you haven't said anything to Nintendo or Disney about it.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronies4ever

259. Posted:

I let Nintendo know that, they think it's great that I'm writing the movie and it shows great anticipation for Nintendo

Bronies4ever

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

260. Posted:

Not to mention you're on here CONSTANTLY instead of working on your "movie", this is going to get locked pretty soon...so just drop it. :/

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

Sorry, this topic has been locked.