Forums

Topic: I love Nintendo

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

SteamMistwalker

i am not drunk and i am right there with Mr. OP!

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

The_Fox

bboy2970 wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

The irony:

You cannot love Nintendo.

Even though this is NintendoLife.

Or rather: You get mauled and scolded by people if you express your love for Nintendo. Oh, but it's okay to love Sony and Microsoft and not get picked on

This is too funny.

I agree. It almost feels like its more acceptable to defend Sony or Microsoft than Nintendo around here. "What? Someone praised Nintendo while putting down something Sony did? HANG THAT MAN!!!!!!!!"

Nintendo requires total, unwavering sycophantic love. Those disagreeing are persecutors.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

default12345

So. It's that awkward moment the next day when you realise that you posted a drunken thread at NintendoLife the night before.

I just wanted to apologise.

Yes, I was drunk. No, I'm not a troll. Yes, I love Nintendo.

GOODBYE!

default12345

LordJumpMad

@warnerdan
Don't worry, Half of us here on Nintendo Life are Drunk on Nintendo love too.
The other Half are just Drunk....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

bboy2970

The_Fox wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

The irony:

You cannot love Nintendo.

Even though this is NintendoLife.

Or rather: You get mauled and scolded by people if you express your love for Nintendo. Oh, but it's okay to love Sony and Microsoft and not get picked on

This is too funny.

I agree. It almost feels like its more acceptable to defend Sony or Microsoft than Nintendo around here. "What? Someone praised Nintendo while putting down something Sony did? HANG THAT MAN!!!!!!!!"

Nintendo requires total, unwavering sycophantic love. Those disagreeing are persecutors.

Exactly

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Macaronius

A breathalyzer lock should be implemented to all future computers, in order to prevent threads like this.
I'm going to make a citizen's lock on this one.

Edited on by Macaronius

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

CanisWolfred

This really isn't that bad as far as Drunk threads go. Honestly, I've seen a lot more random threads on this site alone, though it's questionable whether or not alcohol was involved.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Hokori

I love EVERYTHING

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

VmprHntrD

Responding just to the first post here, but I don't think that's the pint talking, it was a long coming reality check. The sad state of things for western markets and in particular the NA market a majority of gamers just aren't that bright or willing to accept more than just a few single minded genres, diversity is bad, and trying to show it off gets you ripped by the shepherds of the news/media industry and all the sheep who read and follow it as fact. The 360 more than PS3 and definitely Nintendo has this lame mind set that if you don't pop up $50 to be able to use your full game, and if you don't just screw around with Carbon Copy of Duty 47, Maddenigerprgasketball 20XX every year, some Blazmeetoo Fighter 13, or some racer you're an idiot scrub to be insulted, demeaned, told how you're backwater and have really messed up tastes. The thing is, if more people like you sat back and realized there's more to games than 4 generic genres or so as it was back a generation ago or more things would be a lot nicer, friendlier among gamers, and there would be more fun risk taking unique adventures to be had. Enjoy your NIntendo, they at least have the nuts to make something even if they are old mascot titles that buck the trend and still intro a new item or two each gen to make it a little fresh (and with stuff like Uncharted, Flower, and various others and even their mascots Sony deserves some credit too.

Edited on by theblackdragon

My Personal Video Game / Accessory List
http://tanooki.byethost16.com/

k8sMum

Burny wrote:

@GuardianAcorn It is not known.

komicturtle92's oservation is often fitting though. Nintendo is not very popular among certain crowds and the success they lately had isn't helping it. Browse through a Nintendo thread in multiplatform forums and you're bound to find more than enough people who don't bother to hide that they'd like to see Nintendo disappear. Gleeful comments about Nintendo's hardware getting "destroyed" by anything Sony/MS are putting out are common. The same thing goes for the everlasting lament how Nintendo is the bane of innovation and does absolute nothing than milk their 25yr old IPs to death.

have you truly never noticed the posts here on NL re: 'blowing sony outta the water, man'?? they are all over the place.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Joetherocker

I don't see why you would since Nintendo doesn't care about anything other than your wallet.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.