Forums

Topic: Hey NL.............

Posts 41 to 48 of 48

James

So anyway, child behaviour techniques aside - all v. useful, by the way - we will be continuing to host videos on YouTube. Although we have a really good server and hosting package, it'd cost us a small fortune to host videos here. Take our Fluidity trailer - it has nearly 4,000 views, which even at 50MB is 200GB of bandwidth on just one video. Now consider we have over 500 videos.

Maybe now's the time to resurrect the plans for subscription packages...

Edited on by James

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Aviator

Atomic Wii Man wrote:

The reason why my mom blocked YouTube is because I was watching Bad Romance by Lady Gaga on YouTube (well, actually it was because she realized that YouTube has similar content on it). And I must agree, that video is not appropriate! But it still isn't a good reason to block YouTube.

That vile woman.
gaga oh lala

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Zach

When I was young, all we had were rocks! We had to use our imaginations!

Zach

Twitter:

Raylax

theblackdragon wrote:

@lz: a BIOS password can be set to be required at startup, which is what i've done with my computers pretty much as soon as i get them. that's what i mean :3

My password protection will be to take an axe to the keyboard every morning before I go to work, and then buy a new one on my way back home.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

pikku

briunj04 wrote:

youtube can be an evil site. i always gotta navigate the minefield so that a video doesnt blurt out the f-bomb in front of my little cousins and theyre parents. but NL doesnt post nasty videos like that on the site, so maybe convince your mom to unblock the site, but promise never to go on it directly

This lol

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

theblackdragon

Raylax wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@lz: a BIOS password can be set to be required at startup, which is what i've done with my computers pretty much as soon as i get them. that's what i mean :3

My password protection will be to take an axe to the keyboard every morning before I go to work, and then buy a new one on my way back home.

that's gonna be some expensive protection, lol

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

turtlelink

zkaplan wrote:

When I was young, all we had were rocks! We had to use our imaginations!

What if you have Rockophobia?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Raylax

theblackdragon wrote:

Raylax wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

that's gonna be some expensive protection, lol

Fun, though

When I get a really well-paid job, I'll take an axe to the monitor each morning instead. Then they can't even entertain themselves by staring at the DOS prompt. Bwahaha.

My garden's gonna be full of broken computer parts. A perfect environment for children

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.