Forums

Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Day 2011

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Gameday

What up all. Hope your all doing well and having a fine day. What are some of the Goodies you guys are having this Year ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

shingi_70

Cooked some food at my house but most likely over someone else's house. Just downloaded Artstyle: Aquia and then going to download metroid later on.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Punny

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! I'm having some turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, and pumpkin pie (just like every year). I'm also going to mess around with Super Mario 3D Land and maybe catch some bits and pieces of the Macy's Parade. By the way, did any of you catch the sweet Sonic the Hedgehog balloon? Sonic hasn't been in a Macy's Parade since the 90's!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Gameday

Always good to go over fam or friends house and get cha grub on. Never played Artystle Aquia but that Metroid is an insta buy as always.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Mr_Trill_281

happy thanksgiveing everyone keep it "TRILL"... let go dallas cowboys lets go 7-4...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Gameday

Yea this year holidays seemed really good , alot to do when it comes to gaming. I expect Christmas to be even better fam friends & GAMES. @Punny Guy yep its mostly the same foods. But im down to try new stuff every year , its koo to hear about different foods peeps eat during the seasons. Anyone eating anything completely different from what your use too ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Rensch

I do not really understand what Thanksgiving is about. Is it a religious thing? Explain this to me, Canadians/Americans...

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

theblackdragon

it's not religious, it's just a day to get together with friends and family and stuff yourself with food 'til you pop, then watch football afterward.

me? i'll be sleeping most of the day in preparation for having to be at work at 2 in the morning tomorrow. sigh.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JRRD

Just watching some NFL right now and had a bowl of Reeses Puff cereal. I will be working today so I figure I'll eat the Thanksgiving spread they have there since my fiancee is in Canada with her family right now. Bah.

GS Forums
Doin' da Goomba Strut!

EvilRegal

Stuffing myself with stuffing until I too am a stuffed turkey!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Corbs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm headed to the table now to load up. See you guys in the emergency room.

Plain old gamer :)

Rensch

theblackdragon wrote:

it's not religious, it's just a day to get together with friends and family and stuff yourself with food 'til you pop, then watch football afterward.

me? i'll be sleeping most of the day in preparation for having to be at work at 2 in the morning tomorrow. sigh.

Sounds identical to christmas to me.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Corbs

Gifts come with Christmas, though, which automatically makes it better.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Platypus

Rensch wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Sounds identical to christmas to me.

It's origin is a harvest festival in Plymouth in 1621. The purpose of which is to express thankfulness of what we've received over the year.

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Tasuki

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Goes back to playing Metroid 2 and cooking Thanksgiving dinner

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

EvilRegal

Forget pumpkin pie. A Very Gaga Thanksgiving on ABC tonight, yummy!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Gameday

Sweet Potato Pie and Pumpkin Pie Is All I Need. Love Me Some Stuffing Tho
And That Rainbow Mac (Cheese Lovers)

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.