Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,894

Blast

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Bandai Namco will host a 30-minute presentation for an unannounced AAA title at E3.

http://playeressence.com/bandai-namco-has-a-30-minute-e3-pres...

PS4 Tales game.

Or 3DS. It's kind of shocking how the 3Ds, being the RPG behemoth it is, hasn't gotten a new main series Tales game.

Tales is synonymous with PlayStation now. Tales of the Abyss 3D is a miracle.... just like Persona Q. I doubt we'll ever see a new Tales game on 3DS. Luckily, Atlus still shows 3DS alotta JRPG support. Square Enix hardly cares about localization.

They just released a Tales spinoff on 3DS last year. I don't get where the "Tales is only playstation now" arguments come from. What other platform could Xillia, Xillia 2, Symphonia Chronicles, and Zestiria launch on? The 360 was dead in Japan, the Wii wasn't powerful enough, and they had no experience with Wii U hardware. PS3 was the only logical choice.

When the next several Tales games go to Sony platforms, don't be surprised. I won't be.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

UGXwolf

cookiex wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Project Treasure getting a real offical announcement?

Could be. It's a bit odd that they just dropped it in the January direct only to never mention it since.

Funny. For a second there, I could've SWORN you were talking about SMTxFE!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

When the next several Tales games go to Sony platforms, don't be surprised. I won't be.

You mean the console that is currently doing the best out of all home consoles? Because you know... it is. It makes sense that third parties looking to make a console exclusive would go for the one that's selling the best, however, the 3DS is selling even better than that. I'm not saying there WILL be a game coming to 3DS, I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense to assume that it's not a PlayStation-only franchise when it's clearly not.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NintendoFan64

Since it's only less than 30 days away, can we start uploading hype train gifs?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Your wish is my command:
Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Your wish is my command:
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Blast

IceClimbers wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Your wish is my command:
Untitled

Master of the Hype Train

Octane

Blast wrote:

The Nintendo E3 leaks are pouring in at a hot rate. This leak talks about Zelda U being at E3, Metroid Wii U, a new Mario Wii U game, and Star Fox U.
Alleged Leak: http://hiddentriforce.com/zelda-wii-u-and-nintendo-e3-2015-ru...

Think its true?

''A fan of our site, only identified as an employee of GameStop, has provided The Hidden Triforce with information,''

It's funny how GameStop employees get a full insight in Nintendo's E3 plans... Sure, that sounds credible.. Right..? Right!?

Octane

Blast

Octane wrote:

Blast wrote:

The Nintendo E3 leaks are pouring in at a hot rate. This leak talks about Zelda U being at E3, Metroid Wii U, a new Mario Wii U game, and Star Fox U.
Alleged Leak: http://hiddentriforce.com/zelda-wii-u-and-nintendo-e3-2015-ru...

Think its true?

''A fan of our site, only identified as an employee of GameStop, has provided The Hidden Triforce with information,''

It's funny how GameStop employees get a full insight in Nintendo's E3 plans... Sure, that sounds credible.. Right..? Right!?

A Nintendo representative TALKED to a Gamestop employee who just happened to be a fan of the site. Its good to be cautious about this leak but it sounds believable to me.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Blast wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Natsume confirms Wii U and 3DS-related announcements at E3.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/234365-natsume-says-more-harves...

Harvest Moon for Wii U?! Finally!!!!

More importantly Medabots: An RPG Adventure for less than the current trend of $30! YEEEES!!

You're a Medabots, fan?!! shakes your hand in respect

Master of the Hype Train

Zanark

I am expecting some Legend of Zelda news for 3DS. I certainly hope the fact that we got 2 remakes doesn't hurt the chances of there being a second unique legend of zelda game for 3DS.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Blast

ShanaUnite wrote:

I am expecting some Legend of Zelda news for 3DS. I certainly hope the fact that we got 2 remakes doesn't hurt the chances of there being a second unique legend of zelda game for 3DS.

Please no. Zelda U needs to be the last Zelda game for awhile before this series becomes burnt out and stale. Anomua is saying this will be the ultimate Zelda game. If that's the case then we don't need another Zelda game UNLESS it was doing something like Hyrule Warriors. 3DS already had its chance to shine. Already had a 10/10 Zelda game aka A Link Between Worlds.

Master of the Hype Train

cookiex

"A Nintendo representative told me" is just as credible as "my uncle works at Nintendo".

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Grumblevolcano

I expect the only Zelda news if anything we get at E3 will be Ganondorf amiibo support for an exclusive weapon in Hyrule Warriors as well as another patch which enables that and another max level increase (level 300 characters ).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.