Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,894

cookiex

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I expect the only Zelda news if anything we get at E3 will be Ganondorf amiibo support for an exclusive weapon in Hyrule Warriors as well as another patch which enables that and another max level increase (level 300 characters ).

Please no. I still haven't gotten halfway to 255 with any of my warriors yet.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintenbomba128

cookiex wrote:

"A Nintendo representative told me" is just as credible as "my uncle works at Nintendo".

MINI GAME!! try to say as many stuff regarding a Nintendo rep

a Nintendo rep told me that mario is inMK8

Nintenbomba128

DefHalan

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

"A Nintendo representative told me" is just as credible as "my uncle works at Nintendo".

Nintendo rep told me that rule number 1 was that we do talk about Club Nintendo. Rule number 2 was we do not talk about Club Nintendo.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Nintendo rep told me that rule number 1 was that we do talk about Club Nintendo. Rule number 2 was we do not talk about Club Nintendo.

A Nintendo rep told me that Mother 3 is getting localized!...I take it that nobody bought that.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintenbomba128

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

A Nintendo rep told me that Mother 3 is getting localized!...I take it that nobody bought that.

a Nintendo rep told me that Inkling was SSB4 DLC... WAS!!

Nintenbomba128

CaviarMeths

I really want details on the upcoming loyalty/account systems. Like, a 10 minute presentation of what it's all about. Other than that, I would go nuts for a Metroid reveal, a 3D game for Wii U and a 2.5D game for 3DS.

Release dates for upcoming 2015 games (Xenoblade, Fatal Frame, Devil's Third, Star Fox, Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, maybe a window for SMTxFE and FE If). More collaboration/crossover games like Hyrule Warriors and Pokken Fighters revealed.

And related, but in Square Enix's conference, I want localization announcements for Dragon Quest VII, VIII, Bravely Second, and sure, why not, Final Fantasy Explorers and DQ Theatrhythm. I'll buy all 5.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Grumblevolcano

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

A Nintendo rep told me that the Nintendo World Championships final will feature Splatoon!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

A Nintendo rep told me that the Nintendo World Championships final will feature Splatoon!

A Nintendo rep told me that Pokkén Tournament is never leaving Japan, but in it's place western markets will be getting their own exclusive Pokémon spinoff that caters more to "western sensibilities".

They say it's a collaboration with Netherealm for Mortal Pokombat, but unfortunately it had to be moved to PS4/One due to the fact that the Wii U can't render the amount of blood they envision for the project...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Octane

CaviarMeths wrote:

I really want details on the upcoming loyalty/account systems. Like, a 10 minute presentation of what it's all about. Other than that, I would go nuts for a Metroid reveal, a 3D game for Wii U and a 2.5D game for 3DS.

I'm not sure if that's something for E3. I'd also like to know more, but I'd rather see them talking about games at E3. I think that it makes more sense for them to talk about their new loyalty programme in a Direct or something like that.

Octane

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

The Nintendo E3 leaks are pouring in at a hot rate. This leak talks about Zelda U being at E3, Metroid Wii U, a new Mario Wii U game, and Star Fox U.
Alleged Leak: http://hiddentriforce.com/zelda-wii-u-and-nintendo-e3-2015-ru...

Think its true?

This one's hard to say. Hidden Triforce is actually a fairly reputable site, but they clearly didn't want to put too much stock into it. I think HT is definitely telling the truth, but then you hit the GameStop employee and the Nintendo Rep and things get fuzzy. How much would your average Nintendo rep know about Nintendo's plans? Right now, they'd probably know a lot about Mario Maker, since they're gonna be setting it up across the US in order to let people play it and try it out. Not sure why they'd have so much information on Zelda U, though, and not sure why they'd know all of the Nintendo major announcements before they're made.

As for the content of the leak, itself, it's all very believable. I think the content is pretty spot on, but on that note, it could just be some really good guesses. One thing that stands out to me is that they'll be returning to Isle Delfino, but I don't see why they'd do that. Remember that Isle Delfino was named that because it was shaped like a Dolphin as a reference to the Gamecube, the system it was on. I just don't see them returning there. Maybe somewhere else that makes a reference to something else, but not there.

Overall, I think it's a believable set of speculation, but I don't trust the source.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Blast

CaviarMeths wrote:

Release dates for upcoming 2015 games (Xenoblade, Fatal Frame, Devil's Third, Star Fox, Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World, maybe a window for SMTxFE and FE If). More collaboration/crossover games like Hyrule Warriors and Pokken Fighters revealed.

And related, but in Square Enix's conference, I want localization announcements for Dragon Quest VII, VIII, Bravely Second, and sure, why not, Final Fantasy Explorers and DQ Theatrhythm. I'll buy all 5.

Oh, man! That's exactly what I wanna see happen, too!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

The Nintendo E3 leaks are pouring in at a hot rate. This leak talks about Zelda U being at E3, Metroid Wii U, a new Mario Wii U game, and Star Fox U.

Think its true?

This one's hard to say. Hidden Triforce is actually a fairly reputable site, but they clearly didn't want to put too much stock into it. I think HT is definitely telling the truth, but then you hit the GameStop employee and the Nintendo Rep and things get fuzzy. How much would your average Nintendo rep know about Nintendo's plans? Right now, they'd probably know a lot about Mario Maker, since they're gonna be setting it up across the US in order to let people play it and try it out. Not sure why they'd have so much information on Zelda U, though, and not sure why they'd know all of the Nintendo major announcements before they're made.

As for the content of the leak, itself, it's all very believable. I think the content is pretty spot on, but on that note, it could just be some really good guesses. One thing that stands out to me is that they'll be returning to Isle Delfino, but I don't see why they'd do that. Remember that Isle Delfino was named that because it was shaped like a Dolphin as a reference to the Gamecube, the system it was on. I just don't see them returning there. Maybe somewhere else that makes a reference to something else, but not there.

Overall, I think it's a believable set of speculation, but I don't trust the source.

Agreed. I really hope its true. Having Zelda U at E3 despite its delay and Nintendo claiming it wouldn't be there is amazing. Unless.... Unless... They really do need all Zelda U info to be saved for E3 2016.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

iKhan

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

Think its true?

My big issue with the rumor is that many of the things they guessed for Zelda are late-development things. I'd be really surprised if they have fast travel and amiibo support set up in the game at this point.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

TuVictus

When the leaks are nothing but a fan's wet dream, it becomes fake to me. Every E3 there's always some tepid announcements, not all of them are complete blockbuster, hype-inducing reveals.

TuVictus

GamerZero

Do you think new N3DS XL color or colors will be announced at E3 for North America? I'm holding off from buying a N3DS XL until after E3 thinking the Blue XL model might be announced there for the North American market.

GamerZero

RR529

ekreig wrote:

I wonder, are there any notable examples of an alleged E3 "leak" turning out to be true? I can't think of any.

Well, last year a few pictures surfaced before the event showing Mario Maker kiosks (this was before the game was announced).

Not sure about any of these lists that supposedly come from "inside sources", though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

zoroarkrules25

ekreig wrote:

I wonder, are there any notable examples of an alleged E3 "leak" turning out to be true? I can't think of any.

There was one last year, It was a riddle that gave away info if deciphered correctly. One such example was:

A new Ip! Tetacles! Oh my!
Which was later known as Splatoon.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

kkslider5552000

I distinctly remember that Goldeneye Wii was leaked the day before it was revealed

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

From recent memory:

• New Super Mario Bros Wii was leaked by a Japanese newspaper and was later confirmed by spy photos from Nintendo's E3 booth a few hours before the conference.
  • Several Wii U features (like the inbuilt NFC scanner on the GamepPad) were confirmed when Rayman Legends leaked through that concept trailer. The revised GamePad design later leaked by an employee at TT Games.
  • Mario Maker leaked through a photo of the E3 booth (I still don't understand why Nintendo didn't cover that banner).
  • Star Fox, Project Guard and Giant Robot were leaked by TIME before the digital event last year.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.