Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,894

UGXwolf

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Oh man, I really enjoyed Vanquish! If it's some kinda remake (or even remaster) of Vanquish, I'd be very happy.
Or.. Or maybe even a sequel? o.o
That'd probably be asking too much though.

I think it was confirmed as a placeholder for Guitar Hero Live. Sorry.

@IceClimbers Maybe with a port coming to Wii U? Maybe with Link, Marth, Pit, or Shulk as an exclusive playable character? Maybe?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

-Justin-

NintendoFan64 wrote:

JustinisMii wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Bandai Namco will host a 30-minute presentation for an unannounced AAA title at E3.

http://playeressence.com/bandai-namco-has-a-30-minute-e3-pres...

A Pac-Man World 4 announcement would be nice.

Oooooh...I want that.

In my opinion, the gameplay should be a mix of side-scrolling, like the first game, and 3D platforming, like the second game. There shouldn't be any voice acting for Pac-Man, and absolutely NONE of the crappy Ghostly Adventure character designs.

-Justin-

TOUGHDUDE94

or Pac Man 3D land or 3d world

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

-Justin-

andrew20 wrote:

or Pac Man 3D land or 3d world

Sounds interesting, but I'd rather have World 4.

-Justin-

TOUGHDUDE94

Dose anyone think this will be cool:
They show a video and it is Pokémon delta emerald and next virtual console releases of Pokémon red and blue for the 3DS virtual console for 4.99 and Pokémon Pinball for 5.99 then the come on and show Donkey Kong 3D Land with the GBC version of Donkey Kong Country for 3DS Virtual Console for 6.99 and then Super Mario Advance gets showed for the 3DS and releases that day for 7.99 but for Mario 30th year 3.99 for two months and next they show Kirby Epic Yarn 3D for 3DS

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

iKhan

Blast wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Bandai Namco will host a 30-minute presentation for an unannounced AAA title at E3.

PS4 Tales game.

Or 3DS. It's kind of shocking how the 3Ds, being the RPG behemoth it is, hasn't gotten a new main series Tales game.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

cookiex wrote:

PS4 Tales game.

Or 3DS. It's kind of shocking how the 3Ds, being the RPG behemoth it is, hasn't gotten a new main series Tales game.

Tales is synonymous with PlayStation now. Tales of the Abyss 3D is a miracle.... just like Persona Q. I doubt we'll ever see a new Tales game on 3DS. Luckily, Atlus still shows 3DS alotta JRPG support. Square Enix hardly cares about localization.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

IceClimbers

Blast wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

cookiex wrote:

PS4 Tales game.

Tales is synonymous with PlayStation now. Tales of the Abyss 3D is a miracle.... just like Persona Q. I doubt we'll ever see a new Tales game on 3DS. Luckily, Atlus still shows 3DS alotta JRPG support. Square Enix hardly cares about localization.

That's cause they want Nintendo to do the localization for them.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Retro_on_theGo

IceClimbers wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Tales of Zestiria was released in Japan just a few months ago (and is going to be at E3) so I kinda doubt it's a Tales game.

Soul Calibur VI then. Unless they consider Klonoa a AAA title.

Definitely Soul Calibur. They recently did a poll asking fans to vote for their favorite characters for their next big project.

DefHalan

Project Treasure getting a real offical announcement?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cookiex

DefHalan wrote:

Project Treasure getting a real offical announcement?

Could be. It's a bit odd that they just dropped it in the January direct only to never mention it since.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

Confirmed:
Mario Maker
Star Fox U

Likely:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Art Academy: Atelier
Devil's Third
Fatal Frame V
Fire Emblem If
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Project Treasure
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Smash Bros. DLC
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yokai Watch
Yoshi's Wooly World

Maybe:
Next Level Games' next project
Retro Studios' next project
Advance Wars
Metroid Prime / "Traditional-style" Metroid game
Pikachu Detective Game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U

Unlikely:
Tokyo EAD's next Mario game

Deconfirmed:
NX
DeNa smartphone games
New membership service
Zelda U

Rumored:
Paper Mario U

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

iKhan

Blast wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Blast wrote:

cookiex wrote:

PS4 Tales game.

They just released a Tales spinoff on 3DS last year. I don't get where the "Tales is only playstation now" arguments come from. What other platform could Xillia, Xillia 2, Symphonia Chronicles, and Zestiria launch on? The 360 was dead in Japan, the Wii wasn't powerful enough, and they had no experience with Wii U hardware. PS3 was the only logical choice.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

Heard some rumors of Warner Bros E3 showing.

Mad Max
Lego Dimensions
Lego Avengers
Superman
Suicide Squad
The DC mobile stuff

Whatever the Injustice sequel is won't be out till 2017 so it will probably be announced next E3. My guess is its more tied to the DCCU universe roster wise.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.