Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,894

buildz

andrew20 wrote:

What about Mario Maker for the 3ds but all of the portable mario games and super mario land 1 and 2 remastered in color for the game release

Unlikely. A cool idea, but so unlikely.

"Things don't always go to plan - so don't plan, then nothing can go wrong! Right..?"

Nintendo Network ID: jBuildz17

SuperWiiU

buildz wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

What about Mario Maker for the 3ds but all of the portable mario games and super mario land 1 and 2 remastered in color for the game release

Unlikely. A cool idea, but so unlikely.

It's only unlikely if Mario Maker isn't a massive hit. If it does do very well, a portable version is inevitable.

IceClimbers

So what games do you think will be featured in the Nintendo World Championships? How many games? If they go with a set of 3, they could go with Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon. Would also be cool to see them pull a move from The Wizard and announce a new game at the finals.

On a side note, I'm gonna update the first post with dates and times for everything.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

UGXwolf

Considering the original championships had three games and they were all very different and very single player... No, you know what, I doubt Nintendo's that blind. No one watches the score in Mario and now that the 1-up trick exists, there's no way you could make a score attack Mario contest work. I think Smash is practically guaranteed and Mario Kart is pretty likely, too. As for that last spot, I think Splatoon makes a lot of sense, but seeing as it will have only been out for a couple of weeks, I have to wonder if they might hand that off to some other multiplayer game. (Then again, a tournament is wonderful advertising. I think Splatoon is pretty likely.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

jump

Splatoon, Smash Bros and Mario Kart are the likely contenders, the only other games I could see being apart of it are Super Mario 3D World or Nintendo Land working on the basis it'll be multiplayer but with Mario Kart and Smash Bros being the Wii U's top multiplayer games and Splatoon potentially joining them 3D World and Nintendo Land seem obsolete.

Could they do like The Wizard and introduce a completely new and unreleased game?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LzWinky

No no no! No disappointment yet

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

So Microsoft just posted their E3 plans onto their website.

Today, we announced the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing will take place Monday, June 15, beginning at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT. You can watch the live stream of the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Xbox.com, via the Xbox Live Events Player, on Xbox One or Xbox 360 consoles and on Windows Phone globally. You can also watch the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing during “Xbox: Game On” on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT.

I’m happy to report we’re also bringing back Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 – our live show that covers everything Xbox happening at E3.

Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3

Who: Hosted by me and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos. Includes guest stars and industry elites, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.

What: A one hour show featuring breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailer reveals, game demos, and interviews with game creators.

When: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7p ET/4p PT – 8p ET/5p PT.

Where: The show will be streamed live on Xbox One, Xbox.com both on your desktop and mobile, and Xbox 360. Each show will also have interactive experiences created just for fans watching live on Xbox One.

And finally, if you’re in the LA-area, we have something even bigger for you – Xbox FanFest: E3 2015.

Xbox FanFest: E3 2015

Xbox will give 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind ticket for E3 week, the gaming industry’s biggest showcase. The Xbox FanFest Ticket will include:

• Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 am PT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
  • Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
  • VIP access to the Xbox eSports Celebrity Challenge Tuesday night.
  • Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
  • Even more surprise events during the week.

When is Xbox FanFest?
Sunday, June 14th through Thursday, June 18th.

Where Do I Get Tickets?
Exact time and place to be announced soon

How Many Tickets Will Be Available?
500 tickets

What Are the Details?
Tickets will be first-come, first-serve.

You must be 21+ years of age.
You must have an Xbox Live gamertag.
One ticket; one person – tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
You’ll have to fill out a liability waiver form.

Okay, I’m in! What do I need to do?
Be 21+ years of age.
Be in LA the weekend before E3.
Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history.

Head on over to the Xbox E3 Online Experience for complete information, as well as the Xbox FanFest: E3 201 rules and regulations. And stay tuned to Xbox Wire for all the latest updates and news on E3!

The usual stuff press conference at the usual time followed by nightly one hour live streams all that wee, plus a cool event for the fans. The xbox wire press release said they're planning too stagger announcements between E3 and Gamescom which is cool guess but mostly a PR move.

The best thing about this E3 is how little we know coming from all the publishers this year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

Oh I spoke too soon. There is room for disappointment

Do not disappoint my disappointment Microsoft

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TOUGHDUDE94

shingi_70 wrote:

So Microsoft just posted their E3 plans onto their website.

Today, we announced the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing will take place Monday, June 15, beginning at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT. You can watch the live stream of the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Xbox.com, via the Xbox Live Events Player, on Xbox One or Xbox 360 consoles and on Windows Phone globally. You can also watch the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing during “Xbox: Game On” on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT.

I’m happy to report we’re also bringing back Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 – our live show that covers everything Xbox happening at E3.

Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3

Who: Hosted by me and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos. Includes guest stars and industry elites, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.

What: A one hour show featuring breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailer reveals, game demos, and interviews with game creators.

When: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7p ET/4p PT – 8p ET/5p PT.

Where: The show will be streamed live on Xbox One, Xbox.com both on your desktop and mobile, and Xbox 360. Each show will also have interactive experiences created just for fans watching live on Xbox One.

And finally, if you’re in the LA-area, we have something even bigger for you – Xbox FanFest: E3 2015.

Xbox FanFest: E3 2015

Xbox will give 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind ticket for E3 week, the gaming industry’s biggest showcase. The Xbox FanFest Ticket will include:

• Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 am PT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
  • Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
  • VIP access to the Xbox eSports Celebrity Challenge Tuesday night.
  • Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
  • Even more surprise events during the week.

When is Xbox FanFest?
Sunday, June 14th through Thursday, June 18th.

Where Do I Get Tickets?
Exact time and place to be announced soon

How Many Tickets Will Be Available?
500 tickets

What Are the Details?
Tickets will be first-come, first-serve.

You must be 21+ years of age.
You must have an Xbox Live gamertag.
One ticket; one person – tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
You’ll have to fill out a liability waiver form.

Okay, I’m in! What do I need to do?
Be 21+ years of age.
Be in LA the weekend before E3.
Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history.

Head on over to the Xbox E3 Online Experience for complete information, as well as the Xbox FanFest: E3 201 rules and regulations. And stay tuned to Xbox Wire for all the latest updates and news on E3!

The usual stuff press conference at the usual time followed by nightly one hour live streams all that wee, plus a cool event for the fans. The xbox wire press release said they're planning too stagger announcements between E3 and Gamescom which is cool guess but mostly a PR move.

The best thing about this E3 is how little we know coming from all the publishers this year.

Glad it is on spike so I Can record it on DVR

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

LzWinky

What do I need to do? Be 21+ years of age

Well dang, that's a hard task...

LordJumpMad

Can't wait for this year E3.
It's always full of disappointment. I'm placing my bets on Wii U Zelda game being held back until 2017.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I can't wait for Microsoft to show a CG trailer for a new game without telling the developers first!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I can't wait for Microsoft to show a CG trailer for a new game without telling the developers first!

Hey at least it isn't announcing a game with out the director even knowing first.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Hey at least it isn't announcing a game with out the director even knowing first.

touche

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

UGXwolf

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Microsoft's last two conferences have been fairly strong. If they deliver on all their promises for this year, I'm probably gonna be placing a One next to my U by the end of the year.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.