Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,894

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

You don't have to worry anymore, Square Enix has moved their conference to an hour after Nintendo.

how long will Nintendo's video be?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kkslider5552000

DefHalan wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

You don't have to worry anymore, Square Enix has moved their conference to an hour after Nintendo.

Based on last year, a little less than 50 minutes IIRC

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SuperWiiU

DefHalan wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Probably one more hour than they've previously announced.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

cookiex

Confirmed:
Mario Maker
Star Fox U

Guaranteed:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Art Academy: Atelier
Devil's Third
Fatal Frame V
Fire Emblem If
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Project Treasure
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Smash Bros. DLC
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yokai Watch
Yoshi's Wooly World

Maybe:
Next Level Games' next project
Retro Studios' next project
Advance Wars
Metroid Prime / "Traditional-style" Metroid game
Pikachu Detective Game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U

Unlikely:
Tokyo EAD's next Mario game

Deconfirmed:
NX
DeNa smartphone games
New membership service
Zelda U

Rumored:
TBA

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

WebHead

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo will be having a business presentation at E3 2015 during the Digital Event, to reassure investors as the fans are watching the video. It'll be discussing what's ahead later this year as well as a "sneak peak" into 2016.

So there'll probably be a couple 2016 games announced.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

UGXwolf

WebHead wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Nintendo will be having a business presentation at E3 2015 during the Digital Event, to reassure investors as the fans are watching the video. It'll be discussing what's ahead later this year as well as a "sneak peak" into 2016.

Yeah, though that's not exactly news. People just went overboard with a single word in a throwaway comment meant to justify the absence of a single game at the event.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

cookiex

WebHead wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Iwata did say earlier that there are unannounced Wii U titles scheduled for release before the end of the financial year (March 31st 2016), so those will most likely turn up at the event.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shingi_70

All of the conferences in a nice a tidy graph.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

IceClimbers

Excellent. E3 isn't far away now!

So which games do you think each company will start their presentations with? My guesses:
Microsoft: Halo 5 or CoD Black Ops 3
EA: Star Wars Battlefront
Ubisoft: The Division or AC Syndicate
Sony: No Man's Sky
Nintendo: Star Fox
Square Enix: Deus Ex Mankind Divided

As for Bethesda and PC Gaming Show, I have no idea. Don't think Bethesda would start with Fallout 4.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LzWinky

Nah, Nintendo usually starts with a known game. I'm betting they'll start with Smash DLC

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

LztheQuack wrote:

Nah, Nintendo usually starts with a known game. I'm betting they'll start with Smash DLC

Didn't they start with Pikmin 3 a couple years back, which was the first we saw of the game?

shingi_70

Microsoft: Halo 5
EA: Mass Effect
Ubisoft: The Division
Sony: Destiny or Project Horizon
Nintendo: Mario Marker or Xenoblade
Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV
Bethesda: Doom

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

IceClimbers

shingi_70 wrote:

Destiny is already out though, and Final Fantasy XV was confirmed to not be at E3 in favor of Gamescom.

LzWinky

IceClimbers wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Didn't they start with Pikmin 3 a couple years back, which was the first we saw of the game?

Probably, but I still think Star Fox won't be first.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

IceClimbers wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Destiny is already out though, and Final Fantasy XV was confirmed to not be at E3 in favor of Gamescom.

The big Destiny expansion is set for septemember and will probably be announced at E3.

WAT!

UGXwolf

Bethesda: Fallout 4 (I know people don't think they'll start with something like that, but I just feel like they will. I'm no expert.)
Microsoft: Something Rareware (Battletoads, Banjo-Kazooie, Killer Instinct, who knows?)
Ubisoft: The Division or Rainbow Six: Siege (Either one's an explosive not to open on. I don't think there's a chance AC won't be a mid-late-show game.)
EA: Battlefront? (I'm not gonna bother speculating. It's been made pretty clear I don't like EA, so I don't really know what they may open with, nor do I really care.)
Sony: Uncharted 4: A Theif's End (If they don't start with this, I'm going to be disappointed. Sony has ended with Uncharted two years in a row. It's not a surprise, anymore, and if they try it again, it's just going to be further proof that I don't need a PS4, this generation.)
Nintendo: Mario Maker (I did a fair bit of thought with this one. Games that we haven't seen seemed to already be out, and that includes games the average person wouldn't think would have any reason to be in the presentation, like Mario Kart or Smash. Yoshi's Woolly World will be early on, but probably not first thing, then I realized that Mario Maker would make a wonderful opener, and done right, could lead into some hardware talk of some sort like Smash led into Amiibo, last year.)
Square: FFXV (Not a shocker. Easy note to open on and it'll still get a big response.)

So those are my predictions.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

RR529
  • Bethesda: Something Elder Scrolls related (I know practically nothing about them, though)
  • Microsoft: Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • EA: Star Wars: Battlefront
  • Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed whatever (I don't have anything against the series BTW, I just genuinely don't know the title)
  • Sony: The Last Guardian (won't happen, but imagine the reaction)
  • Nintendo: Mario Maker
  • Square Enix: FFXV

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

BTW, if we're going by the start of the conferences and not the floor opening, we have less than 30 days left!!! (Bethesda's is on Sunday, June 14th)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.