Forums

Topic: Games You Recently Beat?

Posts 321 to 340 of 3,149

GrizzlyArctos

Beat Bloodborne: The Old Hunters 100% a few nights ago. Absolutely fantastic dlc which really adds to the story and adds some of the best boss fights in the game. The optional boss took me a while, but eventually I managed to beat it with a friend watching over shareplay.

I also finished Codename Steam a few days ago. I picked the game up a few months back and wasn't all that sold on it after the first few tutorial missions. I tried it again a few weeks ago and it just clicked with me then. Absolutely loved this game!

Yes, I like bears.

Priceless_Spork

I completely beat Fortune Street. took forever I want more. Im working on Final FantasyTactics A2 Grimoire. I gave up on DQM after like 100 hours I just couldnt go on anymore. It was killing my soul. Im also working on Boulderdash and Burgertime GB now and Gotcha Racing.

Edited on by Priceless_Spork

Priceless_Spork

bezerker99

Just did another playthru of Metroid. The NES original is still a lot of fun for me. I got all the E-Tanks, almost all of the missile upgrades, skipped the Wave Beam (it's essentially pointless if u have the Screw Attack, just stick with the Ice Beam) and got the good ending (the under 3 hour ending....not the Best ending which is completion under an hour).

Oh, and i had zero deaths.

This was the perfect cure for the cabin fever I was experiencing earlier from being stranded indoors from this blizzard (Winter Storm Jonas).

Haru17

I beat some fools UP in Hearthstone

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Krisi

Just beat Pikmin 3. I got it for free when I bought Mario Kart 8, and I haven't really touched it until now. Oh boy it was amazing. I regret not playing it instantly, it was easily one of the most enjoyable games I've played recently.

https://backloggery.com/krisi

Rumorlife

GTAV. Which is really weird for me because I've been playing the games for so long, but that one was actually fun to play the missions. The cherry is just that it's based on my city/area. Even if we had San Andreas, that game is just really ugly and hard to play. Lots of traffic glitches in that one.

Rumorlife

Ralizah

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. I beat the plot missions. Not sure if I'll ever get around to doing the post-game stuff that requires your level to scale up into the thousands.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

GrizzlyArctos

Beat Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Despite the slow start and how easy it was, I enjoyed it! I want to play the sequel, Eternal Punishment next, but it's difficult to find in the UK so I might just move on to 3.

Yes, I like bears.

Aozz101x

i beat fantasy life, (have not gotten fantasy life dlc yet) but i plan to asap. but i did liked the story

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Shinion

The most recent game I beat was Pony Island, and even that was a while ago when it launched. Great game that I fully recommend to anyone who wants to play what might just be the most unique, funny and genius game of the year already.

Edited on by Shinion

Shinion

gcunit

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Considering the amount of games I've started in the last 12 months, this is the only one I've completed, and I only started it a couple of weeks ago. T'was easy as I was playing with my daughter and she insisted we took all the 'We can see you're not doing very well so here's a power-up that makes you virtually invincible' power-ups on offer.

So raced through it. It's the first Super Mario Bros. game I've completed - the others I've tried so far seem harder/longer.

Despite the relative ease of this one, the coin extravaganza and the great music still kept it muchos funos.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

ZanderShepherd

Beat Bayonetta on PS3 a few weeks ago. Got it after my cousin gave me his PS3 and I found out it was only €10 on PS3 (and I don't have a Wii U). It's easily my favourite game on the PS3 (though I have to admit I haven't played many games on it), and it may be one of my favourite games period. I do have to be honest here and say that I beat it on Easy (because I could pick between Very Easy, Easy and Normal, and I decided to go with the middle one) but I'm playing through it on Normal now.

ZanderShepherd

yokokazuo

I just beat E.X. Troopers yesterday. I had gotten it awhile ago, but started playing it more recently.
I would definitely recommend it to those who own a Japanese 3DS, also it is sometimes on sale so you can download it for a good price.
Also I believe that it is also available on the Japanese PS store for PS3.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Ralizah

@gcunit
Coin Rush levels and the focus on collecting money made me play this very differently than the standard Mario platformer. It's probably my favorite entry in the NSMB series.

VelvetElvis

Beat Octodad: Dadliest Catch on a single sit-down (with one break to go get a pizza) last weekend. Played it co-op, which I feel was absolutely essential — was definitely worth the $9.99 just for the laughs.

VelvetElvis

Ralizah

Huniepop. Bedded all the girls (including the hidden ones), collected all their underwear, and gave all of the forementioned underwear to the love fairy. Also gifted all the unique items to the girls (it's funny how excited the Mexican chick gets about the sombrero). All that's left is to grind for normal presents to give to them, and I'm definitely not doing that.

It was a weird, strangely addictive experience, but now it's time to move on to better things.

Edited on by Ralizah

GrizzlyArctos

Finished the demo for Bravely Second. Still got one or two things to do to completely finish it though. Have to say, if the full game is anything like the demo, it could be one of the best things to come out of Square Enix for a long while. (Well, since Bravely Default).

Yes, I like bears.

RevolverLink

Well, I managed to beat The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Katamari Forever, Downwell and LIMBO over the last month or so. Which is pretty good progress for me, though it's still isn't enough to dent the rate at which my backlog keeps expanding.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529

Finished up Super Dangerous Dungeons, and what a fantastic little game it is. It's absolutely amazing how the dev got the virtual controls to actually work (their previous games, Persist: A Tale of Redemption & Tiny Dangerous Dungeons are wonderful too).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic