Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Hope you get better qwikly, QwikMan.
Hi.

To each their own

StarBoy91

Do you know how to make good jokes? I'm not exactly the best when it comes to jokes, despite the fact that I'm very creative and unique. I posted a couple on the "Ninten-jokes" thread. How my new one was better.

To each their own

StarBoy91

Yeah, so do I. Maybe some practice is decent.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

My computer is now not working. It won't charge

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I'm sorry, Gabe. Hope it works well again soon.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Bought a new adapter for my computer and its working again.
It better last as it cost me 120 bucks.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I have returned!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NINTENDO_KNOW_BEST

Heres something intelligent--- Why did KONAMI ditch the music and sound clips on TMNT 1989 on BATTLE NEXUS and when will WiiWare finally get the FULL DESERVED CONVERSION---maybe im asking the wrong people but how many XBOX owners wanted that game all through the 90s ..............NONE because you fools dumped NINTENDO for a lame unreliable console.......
SORRY GUYS JUST A LITTLE RANT thats been going since 89.

NINTENDO_KNOW_BEST

LzWinky

@starboy: I be good, really good. Happy to be posting on this thread after I can't remember how long.

@Nintendo_know_best: What?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cheetahman91

NINTENDO+KNOW+BEST wrote:

Heres something intelligent--- Why did KONAMI ditch the music and sound clips on TMNT 1989 on BATTLE NEXUS and when will WiiWare finally get the FULL DESERVED CONVERSION---maybe im asking the wrong people but how many XBOX owners wanted that game all through the 90s ..............NONE because you fools dumped NINTENDO for a lame unreliable console.......
SORRY GUYS JUST A LITTLE RANT thats been going since 89.

Uhhhhhhhh... OK then.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

NINTENDO_KNOW_BEST

EXACTLY........ can anyone tell me a good place to get friend codes for the CONDUIT......

NINTENDO_KNOW_BEST

cheetahman91

NINTENDO+KNOW+BEST wrote:

EXACTLY........ can anyone tell me a good place to get friend codes for the CONDUIT......

Check Wii forums or peoples signatures.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Twilight_Crow

Hello there! Time for my weekly post on this thread , I'm busy busy, but haven't forgotten you guys .

Being around, took the time to read all chapters of Gabe's blovel, and StarBoys story. Gabe your blovel is so Sci-Fi, I love it, can't wait for chapter 4 . StarBoy, good job, you have a lot of imagination , I still think your story would fit in a videogame.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.