Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 461 to 480 of 6,522

Machu

@lz2009: Mange, TC, Outrunner, others and I, usually mess about for a good 3-4 hours or more, because we are H_CORE.

Rawr!

LzWinky

I will race tomorrow then But that doesn't mean I don't want to do something online tonight

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

GabeGreens wrote:

Wouldnt that be bi-weekly then?

It was weekly, but it was soo much fun we couldn't wait a whole week for the next one.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

How about right after the severe thunderstorm well play? Itll go by quickly. I have to unplug everything.

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

How about right after the severe thunderstorm well play? Itll go by quickly. I have to unplug everything.

That sucks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Iz2009 wrote:

I will race tomorrow then

Great!
I'd like to play tonight, but, online, I only have MKWii, Strikers Charged and Water Warfare , at what time will you play MK?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

You can still play MKWii! Im waiting for this severe thunderstor to pass. Once they starrt, they go by quickly/.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

You can still play MKWii! Im waiting for this severe thunderstor to pass. Once they starrt, they go by quickly/.

Unless they're in the Mid-south, where they are always followed by another one

ASDFGHJKL

nah, here they ALWAYS go by once and quick. But it turn out to be a really bad storm REALLY BAD

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

nah, here they ALWAYS go by once and quick. But it turn out to be a really bad storm REALLY BAD

pe-shaw! it's not even spring yet

Machu

@lz2009: Yay! See you on the track.

@Gabe: Ergh... I don't know what to say other than... your thread rocks dude, long may it last! Hope the storm goes by quick they're nasty them American storms, they make Britain's ones look lame. 0_o

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

@Gabe: Ergh... I don't know what to say other than... your thread rocks dude, long may it last! Hope the storm goes by quick they're nasty them American storms, they make Britain's ones look lame. 0_o

Britain has storms?

Machu

They come at night, mostly.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Machu wrote:

I thought you hated me by now. I hope you actually mean it rather than just saying that to be nice. I like people to be honest. I didnt mean to be rude on the other one, just expressing my feelings about it. Its not like I complained about it or anything. Just confused.
Im hoping we dont get a Tornado like last time.

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

@Machu
Are you playing tonight?
Also, I'd have liked to play Strikers Charged with you someday, but, since we're in diferent continents, we can't .

@GabeGreens
Tornado , I hope not.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Knux

I can race tonight, just let me know.

Knux

Machu

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Machu
Are you playing tonight?
Also, I'd have liked to play Strikers Charged with you someday, but, since we're in diferent continents, we can't .

I know, that sucks, I love Strikers. Dry Bones charge move ftw. And I'd love to play MK now but I'm feeling tired so best get out of here. Tomorrow though.....

Rawr!

LzWinky

We could always add each other right now before we race on Mario Kart. My FC's on my sig. What's everyone else's FC?

ASDFGHJKL

Stupid storm, go by already!!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Machu wrote:

I know, that sucks, I love Strikers. Dry Bones charge move ftw. And I'd love to play MK now but I'm feeling tired so best get out of here. Tomorrow though.....

Couldn't agree more, Dry Bones rules .
Rest well, see you tomorrow at the track .

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.