Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

Im back with my ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!
And Im still sick, but feeling much better

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I wonder how good I taste?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Im so bored, I scatted for the last 10 minutes

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i bought nthe plush but it wasn't ethier of the heartless or bowser ones its a Sora Plush ^^! a Japanese 12 Inch Sora Plush i can't wait to get it ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Yaaaaay! Now get a GabeGreens one!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Gabe you should seee it if you could look on amazon its the one that says Blue Plush by a company called anime Santa could you do me a favor i'll give you a lifetime supply of tails milk and the new flavor we got in Hot Chocolate Flavor if you would show the picture of it please? you'll be the first tester and man is it hot its like volcano hot. it should be looked up under Sora 12 Inch Plush or KingdomHearts Sora 12 Inch Plush eithier one of those.

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Ok, which one do you want me to see?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Its this one on Amazon.com look up Sora 12 Inch Plush and it should be listed for like $20 but under used and new like 16 something i just want you to show off the picture that they have ^^its listed for $22 and its a KingdomHearts 2 one of him not the red one that says courage the one above that one is the one i mean if you see it

Edited on by Tails

ASDFGHJKL

You mean this one?
Untitled

I just got the X-Ray vision in Metroid Prime! (Trilogy)

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

PhoenixSage, reporting for duty, Luiginator! :salute:

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Me be playing the Super Mario World

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Me be playing the Super Mario World

No way! Me too. I'm doing a quick master run of the game, Small Mario/No Yoshi, and I'm on the first level of Bowser's Valley. God, I love this game with a passion. I don't know how many times I've run through the game, but I'm sure it's over a hundred.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I dont know why so many people preffer SMB3. I think SMW is just completely superior.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

ryanknight717 wrote:

how do u get to the Special World?

There's a secret exit high above Star Road 5. Make sure to have pressed all the colored switches on the world map and then fly yourself up to the top, grab the key, and the path to the Special World should open up.

@GabeGreens: I can't agree with you more. I absolutely love SMW, and while I still adore SMB3, I don't think any other Mario game will ever replicate the intense feelings of pure love I feel for World. I never get tired of it.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

@Phoenix Well I believe I will preffer SMG ove World. And maybe SMBWii will be able to recreate it.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.