Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 6,526

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

well theres bad news about the sonic title its not coming to the wii x.x; not with the graphics there showing that j man saw x.x; so no new sonic for us just like last time Sega i hate you now....

Did SEGA come out and say there's no Wii version? I wouldn't give up until they said specifically that it won't be for Wii, and even then I wouldn't give in. I'll kick SEGA in their [censored] shins until they give us a version.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

JTC-Pingas

GabeGreens wrote:

he just sent, a rather crude "joke" that Im not even sure is hi actual voice

Well excuse me Gabe

JTC-Pingas

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

well theres bad news about the sonic title its not coming to the wii x.x; not with the graphics there showing that j man saw x.x; so no new sonic for us just like last time Sega i hate you now....

Did SEGA come out and say there's no Wii version? I wouldn't give up until they said specifically that it won't be for Wii, and even then I wouldn't give in. I'll kick SEGA in their [censored] shins until they give us a version.

well i'm just gonna say this if its true then sega i will never go back to you ever again if it does come i will rent it first after all i heard bad things about sonic and the black knight but i couldn't rent it cause no one around here had it so i bought it for $30 and i sold it 2 weeks later thinking why did i buy that x.x;! and told myself i would never buy another sonic title again so i'm giving them 1 More chance thats it they screw up this time i'm done. but ya anyway i think i'm going to cancel doing twisted right now the review for twisted cause everytime i've tried to collect a new item a new (souvenier) its always the telephone numbers and nothing else every character i've tried it gives me the same thing and makes me think do i have to get every character past 50 trys to get those last items and also theres one character thats not showing up it just has a ? on them so its making me curious

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

I'll be very sad too if they don't release a Wii version, but it seems foolish to me that they wouldn't. Then again, it is SEGA, so I guess it doesn't suprise me at all.

Please, SEGA, I beg of you...please...Wii version...of Project Needlemouse...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'll be very sad too if they don't release a Wii version, but it seems foolish to me that they wouldn't. Then again, it is SEGA, so I guess it doesn't suprise me at all.

Please, SEGA, I beg of you...please...Wii version...of Project Needlemouse...

and if anything i'd only ask for 2 things if people wanted to play as Tails... or Knuckles please give them that option please Sega.... you've had me being a disgrace first you have me as ali baba then a black smith please give me a chance i have fans lots of them x.x;! if you don't will sick the Tails Doll on yall

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

JTC-Pingas

Tails hurry and get on Wii Speak. Me and Sonic miss you.

JTC-Pingas

Noire

I wouldn't mind too much if they put in different characters, but it might be better if they just stick to Sonic this time. This is supposed to be for all the old-school fans, so maybe just Sonic playable might go over better. Just my $36.23 on the matter.

While we're picking characters, I wanna play as Amy and Blaze...

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

I wouldn't mind too much if they put in different characters, but it might be better if they just stick to Sonic this time. This is supposed to be for all the old-school fans, so maybe just Sonic playable might go over better. Just my $36.23 on the matter.

While we're picking characters, I wanna play as Amy and Blaze...

okay how about this then lets say it is all sonic ok i can deal with that but lets say you beat a certain stage in a certain amount of time you can unlock tails or knuckles how about in a special time attack mode beat the stage within a certain time limit and you get to unlock them maybe even a special way to download stages over the internet for maybe 300 points each that would work don't you think or maybe even 500 points

Noire

I think as long as the first go-round is only Sonic and you can unlock different characters after playing through it, SEGA's fine. I just don't think throwing 43 characters all with different entwining story paths is a good idea. It should just be Sonic vs. Eggman for the real story.

Tails

i agree if they do that then thats fine but atleast have it so tails isn't so weak after all he's not a baby anymore he's over 13 he can do stuff like sonic too

Twilight_Crow

Just Sonic vs. Eggman, 2D... now that's a game I'd like to play . I read that this probably will be a downloadable game, if it's so, I wonder if a Wii version, if ever, would need to be considerably downgraded.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

Well, if he was an unlockable character, I don't really see him being weak.

Then again, this is all speculation (which I love to do), so there's no real answer to any of these questions... sigh

@Twilight Crow: You and me both. As for it being a downoadable game, why can't they just make the WiiWare version 16-bit retro? I'd rather have that then HD Sonic anyways...

Edited on by Noire

Tails

even if its a downloadable game i'll get it if its on wii and i don't really care about HD everyone at work tells me go for the Future of gaming stay away from that out dated technology piece of junk wii i said okay lemme tell you something i've owned my wii for a reason cause i love it i don't need to be criticized by someone who has a ps3 or 360 and tell me that i have to switch because of no HD graphics if you don't like the wii oh well but don't try to tell me just because of HD that i have to get it.. that made me very mad

Twilight_Crow

@Phoenix
Oh yeah! 16-bit would be awesome . Imagine if the 360 and PS3 get the HD and Wiiware gets a 16-bit version of the same game; ha I bet some will complain about not getting the HD but I'd be as happy as ever .

@Tails
HD is cool, but I don't think is such a big deal. People speak as if it ware the biggest scientific advance ever, c'mon is just an image on a screen.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Phoenix
Oh yeah! 16-bit would be awesome . Imagine if the 360 and PS3 get the HD and Wiiware gets a 16-bit version of the same game; ha I bet some will complain about not getting the HD but I'd be as happy as ever .

That's like my best-case Project Needlemouse scenario. Since most PS3 and 360 owners are focused on the graphics, give them the HD version, and most Wii owners aren't, give us a 16-Bit Retro version so that we can have it. I'd love SEGA long time if that happened. Goodness, 16-Bit Sonic on WiiWare... drools

Edited on by Noire

Tails

guys i canceled warioware twisted for now and my next game will be mario land 2 6 golden coins ^^ sorry if anyone here reads my reviews topic and is upset at me

LzWinky

@Tails: Why must you hate Twisted so much?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

No offense, but I have expectations for needlemouse. They just lost their....... Pizazz They should just leave their sonic games to dimp who actually have made great sonic games lately in my opinion

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

No offense, but I have expectations for needlemouse. They just lost their....... Pizazz They should just leave their sonic games to dimp who actually have made great sonic games lately in my opinion

What needlemouse?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.