Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 6,522

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Im glad my post is living strong. If I remember right, we never made it into the 100th page on the random thread

Prosody locked it on page 67

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

3 word story though is still holding varly strong i need you guys to help me with something i got 9.35 cents to spend on a gameboy game on amazon i want one of yall or any of yall to look for one for me and tell me if its any good i want some more gameboy games x.x;! but remember it has to be priced no higher then $9 (thats the price of the game and shipping together)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Marry yourself then and have some kids! Boy, that would be one heck of a BIOLOGICAL mistake if I ever saw one

I wanted to, but I have slight problems that keep me from feasibly doing that. Mainly the lack of any female reproductive organs.

And yes, that would be one heck of a mistake.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Marry yourself then and have some kids! Boy, that would be one heck of a BIOLOGICAL mistake if I ever saw one

I wanted to, but I have slight problems that keep me from feasibly doing that. Mainly the lack of any female reproductive organs.

And yes, that would be one heck of a mistake.

Interesting fact #4318-057057: For some reason, I reproduce by budding! Fun facts for those who might believe me!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Interesting fact #4318-057057: For some reason, I reproduce by budding! Fun facts for those who might believe me!

I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American; it's the only language I understand!

In America...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

So who's gonna be the brave soul to post comment #2000? The dreaded C2K is upon us!! We should prepare for it!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

So who's gonna be the brave soul to post comment #2000? The dreaded C2K is upon us!! We should prepare for it!!

Comment 2000, lol, that's pretty funny. Wasn't the whole world supposed to go to hell in a handbasket?

People are funni sometimes lol.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: People have proven that Microsoft was actually the one who coined the term, partly because all Windows software was updated to support the year 2000 changes in date. Unfortunately the crappier Macs were not so prepared.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: People have proven that Microsoft was actually the one who coined the term, partly because all Windows software was updated to support the year 2000 changes in date. Unfortunately the crappier Macs were not so prepared.

Is that what it was? I was ten at the time, so I didn't give a crap about it. I was just like, "Let's play some more Pokemon, man!" Never cared enough to even look back and see what people were so worried about.

Tails

i was with my mom and step dad around that time we still lived in Virginia... where my real dad was i miss him alot also i never had a computer till about 2005 so yeah i was very primitive to technology i know thats gonna shock yall

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Everyone was stupid then. Just throw something at America that "might threaten the lives of people" and they'll panic!!!

EDIT: Ah crap, looks like it was me. Somehow I knew this was going to happen!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Everyone was stupid then. Just throw something at America that "might threaten the lives of people" and they'll panic!!!

EDIT: Ah crap, looks like it was me. Somehow I knew this was going to happen!

lol, I love how this is comment 2000. You shoud have seen it coming.

Welcome to the new millenium, courtesy Phoenix!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

The year of the....who cares?......Yeah, that's it!! Nothing really memorable this year for me

Tails

i'm gonna go play Muramasa so yall can talk alone but then again yall already are.

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

i'm gonna go play Muramasa so yall can talk alone but then again yall already are.

We're never alone. Someone is always listening.....or reading!

Tails

true but i don't wanna interupt so i'm just gonna go for now... plus i think Phoenix sage would like me to go anyway i think i bother him too much as it is

Edited on by Tails

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Milestone day today!

See what I Mean?!!! Way to eavesdrop on a conversation Gabe!!!!!!

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

??????

Don't act so innocent! It's too suspicious!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.